Supreme Court Ruling - McQueen - Compassionate Apothacary

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps King might explain what he defines as a troll? I've heard the word used, but I want to be sure I fully understand what it refers to.

My observation is that if someone posts something you don't agree with, especially if the poster gives an inconvenient truth and has turned out to be right repeatedly on previous posts and predictions, they are a troll.

Perhaps we need to start listening to trolls if that is the case. They seem to have a pretty good understanding of things and have a good track record for being right.

Dr. Bob

You'll be happy to know this.

Someone asked for my help today. I refused.

So they took off the foot.

Been turning down terminal cancer patients also.

Edited by peanutbutter

Why did you even come here to post that? You know it is all BS anyway.

Edited by SFC

Why would I be happy about that? Are you suggesting that you could have prevented the loss, today, of a patient's foot, after being asked for whatever from you, again today? Do you have some magic elixir that could have prevented it in one day?

Did you help the terminal cancer patient get a caregiver? So they could comply with the Act and get their meds? I gave away two certs this evening in Hillman because patients needed them and didn't have more than the $25 they needed for the state. What did you do for these patients?

Dr. Bob

ten patients died today because they closed the dispensary .......................................................................................

They died today because they closed the dispensary a week ago? Seriously, this is the type of propaganda and wild claims that make us look like fools. The ONLY way 10 people died today because they closed a dispensary last week is if they committed suicide.

All right, I am calling you on it.

What dispensary, and what 10 patients? Show me the news story, the obituary, or ANY proof whatsoever that your claim of 10 deaths because a dispensary was closed came from anywhere other than your imagination.

Otherwise, retract it publically and admit you made it up.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

Why would I be happy about that? Are you suggesting that you could have prevented the loss, today, of a patient's foot, after being asked for whatever from you, again today? Do you have some magic elixir that could have prevented it in one day?

Did you help the terminal cancer patient get a caregiver? So they could comply with the Act and get their meds? I gave away two certs this evening in Hillman because patients needed them and didn't have more than the $25 they needed for the state. What did you do for these patients?

Dr. Bob

It's all about me. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Sarcasm isn't really fitting here in this context. Some will not see the humor in it and get a little mad because they deal with very ill patients every day. It aint funny McGee.

Guess that was my point. Just a very ill timed attempt at humor in a serious situation. Along the lines of 'your child just died, but on the bright side, look at all the money you saved on a prom dress....'. I've had to tell folks their loved ones died. I look these people in the eye and try and help them every day. It wasn't funny coming on the heels of that comment from P'Nut. I was not in a humorous mood.

In any event sorry I reacted the way I did C. We disagree on some things but I respect your postings.

Dr. Bob

So you refused to help someone you thought you could help. All because you want to spite Dr. Bob and the established medical community. Then you come back and rub people's noses in it.

This is one of the most repulsive things I've seen posted on a medical cannabis board.

In the past I often stated that I respected what you stood for even though I might disagree with a lot of your ideas. I no longer have any respect for you at all.

Edited by Highlander

This is way beyond Willy Wonka.

Dr. Bob pointed out the need for caution when squeezing nonsterile oil into a deep diabetic wound. PBs response was to come back here and more or less blame others for a patient losing a foot because he didn't want to help this time.

This would be like me telling a cancer patient to take two grams of cannabis oil today, then Dr. Bob advises that this much oil could cause a heart attack for my patient. I go back and tell the patient " doc questioned what I'm doing so forget the whole thing."

Sick.

Nothing at all. Which is what the law allows.

You are finally stepping out from behind the thin veil of compassion you've hidden behind. It's ugly. Really ugly.

Yeah it is ..

People should drop dead instead of trying to use marijuana to actually treat a medical condition.

We all know that marijuana does nothing beneficial for a medical condition at all.