Cease And Desist For Jackson County Dispensaries...

Vinkman

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...none of you has ever had a divorce? None of you has ever been in an accident? Not one of you has ever run a successful business?

Well sometimes when ppl own things or have some money ppl who game the system will try to get some of it without earning it...that my friends is the real world...when you get to certain point in life you will see...a by then I hope you have an attorney...

When you r a success ppl will come out of the woodwork trust me...

The only ppl offended by this r leeches...

What is your point Vinkman? Are you saying that if you are successful people are automatically gunning for you? Must be a paranoid world you are living in bro. Trust me when I tell you there are successful business people that are growing and I would also bet most of them do not have an attorney on retainer. Maybe they should, but they don't.

This has got me thinking tho that maybe I should shop around a little. I can think of 6 that I would hire in a minute.

the despense and bad dr.'s are what caused all of the problems in the first place, period! and of course people working underground under the guise they are pt's and c.g's, I think the state is cleaning them up pretty good, bottom line if you dont want to get arrested dont break the laws, and keep you lips zipped!

Right on! What shined a very bad light on our law has been the unscrupulous doctors, the greedy dispensaries & "compassion" - cough/cough clubs, and the criminal element getting into the caregiver "business". I've learned that unless you grow your own, you might as well walk around with a big bottle of Warming K-Y Lubricant because of all the making whoopee of the patients. It has been kind of funny seeing the greedy people get shut down. I am 100% against dispensaries. Just my opinion. Now? Let the shouting commence!

now I understand that growers have hard issues about retaining an attorney ahead of any action going after them.

but typically people use "insurance policies" to gain large dollar defense if people go after them. this is especially true of contractors who many times are asked for a certificate of insurance, proving they have coverage for any damage they do while performing the work.

My point...hmmmm...they just closed the dispensaries...now they r checking grows to make sure everyone is legal...Im maybe paranoid but in Jackson county the state police are arresting caregivers for having too many plants...jackbooted thugs r kicking in doors...they r taking plants and children...also its not in the paper...Hmmmmm

I think u r right...I gotta stop smoking this...its makin me paranoid...

Vinkman, please provide some proof of compliance raids, or any raids in Jackson area. Yes the farmers markets and dispensaries got cease and desist letters, and were forced to close. I have not heard this has extended to patients and caregivers.

Could you fill in the blanks please?