Cease And Desist For Jackson County Dispensaries...

Vinkman

I don't care how the money grubber is covered. It just doesn't matter to me. It's the transfer that is important to me, not the scumbag money grubber trying to make some cash off a freak show or whatever.

That is characteristically childish and stupid.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't I just take care of my PTs before I leave. That's what I do. I just spent about 1/3 of the new year down in Illinois over family legal matters. I took care of all my PTs before I left town.........and it didn't cost me anything.

I fail to see how and why this will generate customers. I'm not getting down on you personally Greg, just trying to get you to understand that it's not a good business model.

How much do the lockers cost to purchase so you can put them into businesses? That's overhead that needs to be made up.

Fine. Please. By all means continue. No one is required to buy into this. As with any product or service, it would have to find its customer base, which is common to any business. It is possible to install these things for several hundred dollars, and they are durable equipment. It would be necessary to estimate all costs and determine what rents would be. There are several options at different price points.

And I did, in fact, explain how it can be used to drive traffic to enhance sales of other goods and services. Costs of plant and equipment (Lockers and vault) would be amortized. Depreciation is deductible.

Yes. People in the big city use the locker system to shuffle guns around. The crooks have been doing that for a long time now.

And there are XXXXX (concerned people) out there who cannot explain how I would be involved in the chain of custody.

Edited by mibrains
removed offensive words

So would you allow anyone to have access to these lockers?

Have you checked out how much they cost yet?

Have you talked to business owners and explained your business model? Talking to us isn't finding out if businessmen will even go for this.

How do you split any profit with the store owner, 50/50?

How many lockers would be needed per the local population and still make it profitable?

How can you guarantee that if there is a MMJ transfer, that the business owner doesn't get in trouble?

These are just normal questions that you need to ask a new business. I'm really not trying to get down on you personally.

If you think about it, this system is already in place. There are many, many private PO boxes that you can rent from mail stores.

Precisely. It is those opportunities I am trying to point up. Use every reasonable opportunity to drive patient access without dispensaries. This is an option. Geocaching might work. Bank safe deposit boxes can work. Bowling alleys, YMCAs, and the foyer of the Saginaw County Courthouse all have locked private storage.

I cannot conspire if I have no knowledge regarding what tenants store.

Who cares about the slum lord anyway? You are asking us to show you all about his rights. Who even cares about the guy who is making money by standing back and watching? We are here to help patients and caregivers, not jerks with a locker on the wall.

So would you allow anyone to have access to these lockers?

Have you checked out how much they cost yet?

Have you talked to business owners and explained your business model? Talking to us isn't finding out if businessmen will even go for this.

How do you split any profit with the store owner, 50/50?

How many lockers would be needed per the local population and still make it profitable?

How can you guarantee that if there is a MMJ transfer, that the business owner doesn't get in trouble?

These are just normal questions that you need to ask a new business. I'm really not trying to get down on you personally.

No I would not permit access to the contents of those lockers. That is soleley a tenant's option, and one that I need know nothing about. I can control access to a vault, but not to the interior of a rented, private space.

There is an entire body of law that protects storage facility operators from criminal or civil liability for acts performed by their tenants.

i have drafted a cover page for a business plan, and find that metal lockers are available at the best cost. Cluster mailboxes that are USPS certified are typically made from machined aluminum and cost much more. The locks I would require come in at about fifteen bucks, tenants would have to supply their own, and they are switchable combination locks that only a tenant or someone s/he authorizes can set the combination for, and are not equipped to be operated with a master key, cutting me out of the chain of custody. I would plan to offer them for sale or permit tenants to get them from any source they choose, as long as they meet my specifications.

It is indeterminate how many lockers would be reqired. That is a variable at present, but can be broken down per unit.

Splitting profits is negotiable and would be a matter of agreement with the principals.

Guilty of what? I have already explained that the law protects storage facility owners from illegal acts committed by their tenants.

Con gratulations on finding another way for folks to try to take adavantage of patients. Good for you. You are well on your way to becoming a true warrior in the ranks of the pretenders.

Just talking about it here, you are conspiring.

Talkiing about a system that can be used to store anything a tenant wishes? If a qualified person chooses to store cannbis in a private place, which is what they would purchase with their rent, that is not breaking the law.

Con gratulations on finding another way for folks to try to take adavantage of patients. Good for you. You are well on your way to becoming a true warrior in the ranks of the pretenders.

You are in the ranks of fools who cannot back up your arguments with facts. How would I become involved in the chain of custody? XXXXXXX

Edited by mibrains
removed personal attack