What About The Low-Income People?

tricharious

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol....

Cav are you going to be able to go to the New Conditions panel on April 5th?  It is the last discussion and vote on PTSD and Parkinsons, and we are doing a first vote on Autism and Asthma.  It's from 1pm to 4 pm.  At the State Library place off Kalamazoo with the huge stained glass deal in the center of the building... (great directions, eh?)

Bronchodilatation and helping bronchospasms. Specifically, when using cannabis in a vaporizer as a breathing treatment .

On the doctor's reconmadation, would a statement of "vaporizier use only" be necessary? Can the doctor list such a restriction?

On the doctor's reconmadation, would a statement of "vaporizier use only" be necessary? Can the doctor list such a restriction?

Would not that be a matter between a patient and their doctor? I can hardly imagine giving that information to the state. They get plenty already.

Dead wrong.  I recall a meeting of about six CGs back in the summer of '09.  We all agreed to take on at least one low-income patient for free....and to tell our other patients that they were paying maybe a little more for meds to help carry one or two poor folks.  Any prospective patient I have talked to gets this same message...and in EVERY case, the patient willingly, if not gladly, signed up knowing he was helping carry the load.  So you can sit there at your keyboard and say what you will, but it really does seem like you live in a microcosm of selfish people because I just don't see what you say you see.

This is exactly the same thing I'm experiencing.

It's not necessary for every Asthmatic person. I have seen doctors write 'no smoking' on the registration form.  But LARA doesn't make the distinction on the card, so it would just be a matter for court and 'medical use', if it came down to that.

The system is now set up so that dispensaries are illegal as well as farmers markets and P2P transfers. This makes it impossible for caregivers to be able to afford to give their patients free meds. So what do low income patients do who can't afford 200+ an oz? Some patients live on disability and certainly can't afford the high prices of meds.

Its not the caregivers faults for having to ask for high donations since they have no where else to go.

But are the days over of finding generous caregivers that offer at least some free meds and possibly income based donations?

You can grow nice plants with cheaper lites, you dont have to have a 600 watt in your lil closet, you can use flouro's they have veg spectrums and bud spectrums, them do not cost me anything to rung, I purchased tents and was going to do a cheap grow, but I thought better of the lights from my past, I did get some flouro's but only for my lil bud tent and than hopefully just for clones, You can get some inline fans pretty cheap, its not as hard to keep the right temp with flouros but put my mh 600 watt in my lil veg tent and it is almost impossible to keep the temp and humidity even close to being right, they have single 4ft tubes for the 4 corners in your tent, Ive seen some realy nice budd grown with them, its all a friend of mine uses, it dont cost him hardly anything to run his hide a box. and he has some of the best mm ive smoked upto date! beleive me you can go cheap, just try and keep em healthy, bugs dont realy like healthy plants! and start having some fun and get your small garden going, a 2ft plant has given me upto 5 oz's so dont knock it till ya try it!

Best of luck to you!

Peace

Jim

really never seen tpb? Ill have to find the pic. ...

Awww I got ya.....  I somehow missed the slurred drunken voice..... That would have been a dead giveaway lol........

Edited to add that is some funny chit right there......

Edited by ozzrokk