I Need Seeds

kingjones

According to the Law we are not allowed patient to patient transfers.

That is why there is No one willing to lend a hand..

I will give you a Very reputable seed site out of Canada in a Personal Message.

They will deliver to your door no problem.

Check your inbox for my PM.

L8R

Ilynnboy

Thanks. Im looking into trying to get the laws changed here. In cali its 99 plants per parcel because the people voted for it. Same can be here. Its medicine im not looking to provide the recreational smokers just those in need.

Good luck with that!   

If your current complaint here in Michigan is plant count, I would educate yourself on current issues WE face here.  I guarantee plant count for caregivers is the least of most peoples concerns. 

Many of the rest of us are fighting to KEEP the law that WE voted in.  

The laws could change if we stick together. Look at whats happening in Washington and Colorado. Even Florida is changing. Its GODs gift and if can control it change will happen. It takes patience and hope. Ev3n if I'm the only one who protests at bill meanings. We control the laws. The government works for us.

• 3 weeks later...

Ha. I got my seeds and boy they growings fast. Only 5 days since spout and already have four sets of leaves. Ill start a journal to keep you all updated. I got some blackberry kush and og purp from a friend and free seeds of Durban poison from my cali friends.. I cant waituntil they get 18ins I plan on big buds..

The laws could change if we stick together. Look at whats happening in Washington and Colorado. Even Florida is changing. Its GODs gift and if can control it change will happen. It takes patience and hope. Ev3n if I'm the only one who protests at bill meanings. We control the laws. The government works for us.

it can be so if you, you make it happen.

many talk, few participate, even fewer contriubute $.

welcome to the most liberal grow state outside of the one you left.

by the way, you got a connect for charlottes's web #3?

Edited by pic book

The government works for us ?? it did at one time not any more IMHO

Its 72 with conditions. In cali its 99 per house per patient. Humboldt county. As I see here in michigan the ones who think they know dont know nothing at all. I sat in one of those club meeting all teaching purely bs. I guess thats why michigan is the poorest state of them all we got dumb*sses in charge here.

Edited by kingjones

• 2 months later...