In Dire Need Of Two Clones

Well I should have known better when I walked through the door of once was Bud Ex Organics in Warredale. I was desperate for clones and according to Weed Maps the only place in town with clones. Pre-paid for my clones on 8/28/13 and have yet to see them. My contact at the Collective keeps blowing me off. Can anyone please help with 2 clones. One Sativa, one Indica.

Well I should have known better when I walked through the door of once was Bud Ex Organics in Warredale. I was desperate for clones and according to Weed Maps the only place in town with clones. Pre-paid for my clones on 8/28/13 and have yet to see them. My contact at the Collective keeps blowing me off. Can anyone please help with 2 clones. One Sativa, one Indica.

Your probably better off checking bud trader. It's not legal for anyone to give you clones or flower. Unless your connected threw the state. I had to go on BT as well to get some babies.

Not a loophole.  It is still marijuana, and there is no protection for transferring marijuana...except for "usable marijuana" and except from caregiver to registered patient.

So I have a general question? What about cuts (no roots) wouldn't that be a loophole seeing that they are not considered a plant or a flower?

Wow when did this get so complicated? I've only stopped growing for a little over a year and I know getting clones safely was done through sites like this or Bud Trader. Thanks for nothing MMMA....

Try looking outside of the box here someone could be criminally charged with a felony assisting you outside of the registry.

What your asking is not legal so take it anyway you like nobody should ask another person let alone a stranger to put their head on the block for them  there's ways around this legally get with a established grower and sign on with them to assist you in acquiring genetics its as simple as filling out a change of caregiver form and 2 months later your golden .

If  that's too much to ask you to do then maybe you shouldn't be growing.

Your talking out of both sides of your mouth bro. "Think outside the box" and "There are ways around this legally" don't sound like you are pointing me in the right direction. Not to mention why would I sign up with a Caregiver? The whole point of the post was so I could start growing again. I can tell though by some of the answers I've been given this site has been infiltrated by a bunch of narcs. I'll go back to Craigslist and back to Farmers Markets where a whole lit more than "raw flower" is being traded. I guess all the bad publicity you hear about this website and its infamous "mods" on the outside is true. Really sorry I started a membership here, but has motivated me to start a real reliable website for Oaksterdam Graduate level growers who won't be stopped by ever changing laws to suit the nearest lobbyist. Have fun Righties!!

That's frickin' AWESOME Santos. I totally agree. I have used this site on and off and it has gone WAY down hill. I feel like you need to take advice from the Hillary Duff PSA and watch what I say on this stupid board. People seem to forget that any and all marijuana is still federally illegal. So if we are lucky enough in the State of Michigan to have what we have let's all just get along and help one another out. The bottom line is we all want medicine and weather we choose to grow it ourselves or have a caregiver there needs to be a way to trade, donate, or even sell any and all forms of the plant. Yes we can stick to the Michigan law, but if the Feds want to they are going to supersede it with or without the states permission. You people on the MMMA need to really get off your soap boxes and lets all be hobbyists. That's how this website started and that's the way it should be. Now as for your comment on this site being infiltrated by narcs, there is no question there. I find it amazing too people will offer seeds out on this site or offer to make wax, but when you talk about clones or use the word that is not to be said on this site, weed, you will get your self in trouble. I will get you sorted with clones and would live to help you set up a better website. I too went to Oaksterdam while living on the East Bay. You can totally tell the people that don't have any formal training in growing on this website too. I especially love their suggestions on quick ways to make a mess of your garden. Hang in there man and this will get sorted.

Your talking out of both sides of your mouth bro. "Think outside the box" and "There are ways around this legally" don't sound like you are pointing me in the right direction. Not to mention why would I sign up with a Caregiver? The whole point of the post was so I could start growing again. I can tell though by some of the answers I've been given this site has been infiltrated by a bunch of narcs. I'll go back to Craigslist and back to Farmers Markets where a whole lit more than "raw flower" is being traded. I guess all the bad publicity you hear about this website and its infamous "mods" on the outside is true. Really sorry I started a membership here, but has motivated me to start a real reliable website for Oaksterdam Graduate level growers who won't be stopped by ever changing laws to suit the nearest lobbyist. Have fun Righties!!

Nope I'm talking straight to your face no double talk here .

You are  asking a stranger to give you genetics actually do some research about the current state of the law in no way can any person outside of a caregiver the state appoints you via the change of caregiver form  can do this   legally  at this point in our law .

"On February 8, 2013, the Michigan Supreme Court issued its long awaited opinion in McQueen, holding the MMMA does not protect patient-to-patient transfers."

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/06/patient-to-patient_sharing_of.html

What you do to make this happen legally is you submit  this form to LARA on the caregiver change form you check the box that you retain possession of your plant count all he does is assist you in learning to grow and acquire genetics within the scope of the current law you also keep your 2.5 ounces of ready medicine  in turn they also can posses 2;5 ounces of ready medicine for you from their garden along with clones they can give you to use in your garden for a situation like your going through now  .

As for you starting your own website where you will openly allow trading of genetics to strangers and possible drug task force officers who are anti cannabis good luck with that lets hope that theres a good community legal aid fund setup when you or one of your naïve people provide for the wrong person.

You need to look into  what has  changed since 2009 the Michigan supreme court ruled that transfers are forbidden outside of the registry meaning you operate outside of your group of patients you risk arrest .

Farmer markets at one time were a awesome place to access fresh medicine and offer easy access to patients but now one by one they are getting shut down dispensaries are also falling  week by week there are a lot of people who do not like our law including Michigan's top cop Bill Schuette also  drug task forces who rely on taking down cannabis growers to balance their budgets on the backs of the sick and dying legal patients in the state who are naïve to the law which seeing that you don't even know that you can assign a caregiver and still keep your plant count you are clearly one of I hope  we will not be seeing you back here real soon seeking legal advice because that compassionate guy/ gal you met on craigslist or Budtrader is a undercover police officer who's only goal in life is  destroying  your life and your future over a plant .

We are patient advocates we are here   to assist you in learning the knowledge of the law  you can take this anyway you like in the end its all true whether you I or anyone else likes it its the way it is .

That's frickin' AWESOME Santos. I totally agree. I have used this site on and off and it has gone WAY down hill. I feel like you need to take advice from the Hillary Duff PSA and watch what I say on this stupid board. People seem to forget that any and all marijuana is still federally illegal. So if we are lucky enough in the State of Michigan to have what we have let's all just get along and help one another out. The bottom line is we all want medicine and weather we choose to grow it ourselves or have a caregiver there needs to be a way to trade, donate, or even sell any and all forms of the plant. Yes we can stick to the Michigan law, but if the Feds want to they are going to supersede it with or without the states permission. You people on the MMMA need to really get off your soap boxes and lets all be hobbyists. That's how this website started and that's the way it should be. Now as for your comment on this site being infiltrated by narcs, there is no question there. I find it amazing too people will offer seeds out on this site or offer to make wax, but when you talk about clones or use the word that is not to be said on this site, weed, you will get your self in trouble. I will get you sorted with clones and would live to help you set up a better website. I too went to Oaksterdam while living on the East Bay. You can totally tell the people that don't have any formal training in growing on this website too. I especially love their suggestions on quick ways to make a mess of your garden. Hang in there man and this will get sorted.

Getting off our "soapbox " meaning open up  Pandora's box and let people get slaughtered in the courts and have their lives ruined because they ignored the law or were given incorrect outdated advice ?

Whether you like how this website operates or not  it operates in a fashion where no bad legal advice is given its a place where a person who needs to learn the current state of the law finds out truth not rumor so they can proceed growing their own and stay within the scope of the law free of worry and oppression from law enforcement.

At one time we were able to be hobbyists and spread the love law enforcement didn't like this so the law was changed to suit their needs and their beliefs trust me nobody hates having to walk on rice paper worse than a medical cannabis advocate we have since day one stressed the need for easy access and the courts decided we can no longer operate in this fashion changes are coming but for now we choose to do the right thing to keep people safe from prosecution.

I can tell though by some of the answers I've been given this site has been infiltrated by a bunch of narcs.

Just for the sake of argument, how would anyone here know that you aren't a narc?

You're the one asking for cannabis. No one here approached you.

You came here with a question. Sorry you didn't like the answer but that's reality in Michigan at this time.

Why would I put my future on the line for someone that I've never met? Especially someone who comes off like one of the thirteen year olds that post on Rollitup.

you got a lot of nerve acting that way...

unreal..

we see a dozen buttheads like you every day come in and act ignorant when the answer we give doesn't jive with your intentions..

king you were a lot nicer than me on this one..

after your outburst and you accusing our moderation team of whatever... you santos little helper can take your ideas back to craigslist or buttrader and don't bother the good people who want to learn to grow and utilize cannabis CORRECTLY.

its the people like you who push the limits of legality trying to get what you want that are causing the rest of us all the headaches and trouble coming in behind you and cleaning up the mess of legal precedence you all set.

you asked a SIMPLE question.

we answered honestly and correctly..if you don't like the answer that doesn't mean you get to attack the staff and community members here and accuse us of being narcs...

go and troll craigslist or budtrader.. stop befuddling the good people here who are trying to learn to do things correctly. 

Tweeks.

we don't forget that cannabis is illegal federally.... we deal with those repercussions every day also..

why do you think we try so hard to get people to stay compliant?

sorry you feel like this site has gone downhill... we have been through many changes.. and we continually try to grow and learn and teach people according to the legal changes that happen every day. 

So both of you would rather be on a site that leads you to break the law than the other way around!

If you ask a question on here most are going to give you the legal answer, why would any one tell some one they do not know to come to their home I will hook you up?  That is retarded!

go to a c.c get involved in clubs in your area, and I dont mean dispenses, fm's well go for it, it is not legal, but what you do between you and your best friend is none of our business!

There are ways around this w/o broad casting to the world, go ahead go on budd trader, and when you get enough, go back and sell it there ilegaly also!

go buy seeds like most have been doing, I wouldnt take a clone from any one any how, I dont feel like tearing my room apart and debugging everything again,

so I take it you 2 are associtated with motor city what ever he calls himself, join him, maybe we will take donations for you guys to send to your jail acct so you can get some honey bunns!  than again maybe not.

Peace

I wouldnt take a clone from any one any how, I dont feel like tearing my room apart and debugging everything again,

You can say that again! I grew for forty years without a problem until I got a clone from a friend last summer.

I ended up with spider mites and had to start all over.

(Hey Jim, I bet there are a few folks here that could teach Oaksterdam a thing or two, whadaya think?)

what a moron. this site only got worse when u showed up

A guy with 4 posts is telling us how far downhill this website has gone and complaining that there isn't enough high-end grow help.

Either

A.  He has been lurking for a long time and decided only to post when he wanted something and not when he had help of his own to offer;

B.  He started a new ID to troll for clones or

C.  He has no basis to say this website is going downhill. 

Any any case, maybe he now knows why he is having trouble finding friends to help.

You can say that again! I grew for forty years without a problem until I got a clone from a friend last summer.

I ended up with spider mites and had to start all over.

(Hey Jim, I bet there are a few folks here that could teach Oaksterdam a thing or two, whadaya think?)

I dont think!  I know there are many in here who can teach or own oaksterdam!  many folks on here could and several in my county alone could,  I have not had mmj with beans or imported from the south in so many yrs I cant count,  now I do know people in the country north of us, and Im totaly looking forward to crop time their, Ive had canadian friends since I was a very young man, as soon as I got my drivers liscense I spent many summer weeks, weekends and months in canada, and man it is so different from the u.s you cant beleive it, but them northern lites are always very very special to me! count down to the northern lites, tic tock tic tock tic tock! lol!  about the time we actualy start seeing the northern lites in the sky (oct) is about the same time I have a few large jars of its name sake!

Peace Bill

A.  He has been lurking for a long time and decided only to post when he wanted something and not when he had help of his own to offer;

B.  He started a new ID to troll for clones or

C.  He has no basis to say this website is going downhill. 

Any any case, maybe he now knows why he is having trouble finding friends to help.

I pick B

Maybe they should teach a class on not being a d@ck.

Think he could pass?

Edit: (Sorry, I'm feeling a little contrary today. I'll try to stay away from my keyboard for a while.)

Edited by Wild Bill