Need Some Help.

williams2311

i use 1k in my flower and in my preflower area's

they throw a 6 foot by 6 foot light foot print with my parabolic hood..

so your space is best if it is 6' x 12' for side by side...

gets pretty warm in the summer so plan ahead with the layout so you can bring in make up air.

i started with a 600 in a home made tent... and now i am running all 1,000's - much much better penetration..

The footprint of the 600 is about 40" x 40" and the 1000 is about 48" x 48". I use both and don't see a whole lot of difference between the two though. I'm guessing the lack of results is probably more related to something else.

The 600 are doing good for the top of the plant but I feel like I'm losing out with all the bottom of the plant not getting light resulting in small airy nugs. My top buds are great nice dense nugs but the rest I feel like is not getting proper light Edited by williams2311

The 600 are doing good for the top of the plant but I feel like I'm losing out with all the bottom of the plant not getting light resulting in small airy nugs. My top buds are great nice dense nugs but the rest I feel like is not getting proper light

The 1000 will not reach the bottom either. Try to adjust the canopy, like with a scrog.

i use 1k in my flower and in my preflower area's

they throw a 6 foot by 6 foot light foot print with my parabolic hood..

so your space is best if it is 6' x 12' for side by side...

gets pretty warm in the summer so plan ahead with the layout so you can bring in make up air.

i started with a 600 in a home made tent... and now i am running all 1,000's - much much better penetration..

IV been looking at the portable ac I feel like with the portable and cooling my lights I should (well at least hope) be pretty good.

Any input would be great since I'm bbasically starting all over with my setup

if you want the most out of your lights surround them with plants, but if you want the most out of your plants, surround them with lights.

I love my 600 waters, and both my 1k lights on overhead movers. The stationary 600 lights create larger colas than the moving 1k lights. I use the big

colas for photo's, before their busted up/sticks removed. The areas below the light penetration are bald.

if you want the most out of your lights surround them with plants, but if you want the most out of your plants, surround them with lights.

I love my 600 waters, and both my 1k lights on overhead movers. The stationary 600 lights create larger colas than the moving 1k lights. I use the big

colas for photo's, before their busted up/sticks removed. The areas below the light penetration are bald.

+1

one issue with the portable ac units I've dealt with is their exchange of air. while a window unit/split/central air does not exhaust the air from your grow room, the portables I saw do, and that air comes with garden smells. I got so pizzed at ventilation, moisture probs, smell exchange, hood ducting, etc, I settled happily on exposed bulbs with cheap wing reflectors, a sealed room, and an 12k btu window unit cut into the wall. I have a dry well dug under the units drip, filled with limestone/gravel, and it exhausts into the building the room is built in. a solar fan(grow light fueled) unit at the other end keeps the exhaust heat down in there. Grow room(s) are set to 80, and heated to 70 at night. I love it, 4 yrs. I do miss my indoor grow tents though, admittedly.

I'm stuck with a half dozen expensive hoods, useless to me, afraid to sell in public.

IV been looking at the portable ac I feel like with the portable and cooling my lights I should (well at least hope) be pretty good.
Any input would be great since I'm bbasically starting all over with my setup

Cool tube type hoods, the rectangle type included, exhausted out of the room, through a stank filter, and out of the building, is the most economical way to to get the heat from the lights out of the room. If you do it right the negative room pressure you have created will give you the suction you need for fresh air. Just pick where you want your fresh air to come from and provide an avenue for it to enter the room.

Edited by Restorium2

not sure if your insulting me or saying I'm going to run to much power but I have 2 30 amp fuses dedicated to just power the grow

You jumped from 2 600's to wanting 4. The only thing stopping you from more is money. If you have enough money then the next thing that would stop you is the transformer on the utility pole. You can only run so many lights with a small transformer. No insult intended. Just showing you the path up ahead.