Medical Marijuana Card Protects You From Prosecution, Not "discovery"

How do you roto til in the winter time?

People don't compost all year long.

Does it just build up turn in to too much to ever get rid of and it becomes a problem

i pile it up in a particular spot and then rototill it in the spring and once in the fall...

by time the snow melts in the spring the dirt is perfect for the flowers and veggies..

i place it in a particular location where i am going to use it next...

by looking at the dirt pile a person could easily assume what i am growing but could not tell unless they took apart the pile and located some fairly fresh roots.. they are turned down and placed in a way so as not to specifically be able to identify what was growing..

i have several low areas on my property and i just keep piling much of it it up for now...

i try very hard to be neighbor conscience..

i do everything i can to not invite a problem to my "castle"

its my keep. 

since the beginning of time humans have tried to take from other humans... in our time it is police power..

we can, will and do our best to protect what we as fellow human beings have acquired for ourselves.

very difficult to protect ourselves from the government.. but if you are going to be in the game you have to outplay the other teams...

The stuff in the burn pit looks exactly the same as it did prior to the search nothing looked to be different, the video clearly shows the burn pit just as it was I did not alter anything and I on purpose placed root cubes separate from Stocks and those were also separate from the leaves I consciously thought about how I placed them in the burn pit and I have never burned any leftover marijuana material in my burn pit before this time. I had put the stuff into the burn pit with intentions to burn it.

I decided to smoke a marijuana cigarette before making the burn and they came as I has just finished the joint

I don't believe it could be seen from road. What can or cant be seen from the neighbors property or the tracks or road itself, would be a matter of perspective. Since we are only going on the perspective of the police testimony on the report of facts, we don't know what the neighbors perspective is or was. It is unknown. This case is based off facts only. I am not discussing anything else. You see the perspective from the road and my yard in the video. Dang, that's way more than the police are providing.

The point is that if it can be seen from the road then that isn't a violation of your curtilage.  So if they got a pair of binoculars and could see it from the road or the neighbors or the area they are allowed to be in like walking up to your front door then that could be the basis for a search warrant.  If they had to trespass to see it then that is an unreasonable search and can't be used to get a search warrant.

i am not sure how "seeing it from the road" would indicate a problem when dealing with cannabis.

they were not plants because they were cut and dead or dieing..so they did not need to be protected from sight...nor locked up according to the guidelines set forth in the Act.

this person stated they were in the process of destroying the plants excess material after a harvest when they were unexpectedly interrupted by a LEO visit prior to being able to complete the task of proper disposal...(LEO arrived at the address because it was reported ((by LEO))  that it was requested by an unnamed source...(sketchy at best))

my contention would be that this person made a simple mistake and left their cannabis that they intended to dispose of unsupervised while ingesting their needed and prescribed medication...

seems to me this whole scenario boils down to bad timing...

it is a simple mistake..

what do i know.. i was not there...

In the video I asked the police if we could go view the burn pit and The officer clearly stated that I was not to go anywhere at that moment. He then stated that they would take photos and I would get to see them in the reports. They did not do that. How do we go back 3 months ago and get these images that they did not take.

How would a picture of marijuana have an actual marijuana weight?

Let your lawyer(and yourself) do the work Rory.  We are just speculating and you shouldn't let it drive ya crazy. Just bouncing info around. The only person that matters is the Judge and what he says. And well, if the prosecutor backs off.  That is all that really matters and we ALL hope they drop your case man.  Even those that may think ya fukkered the whole thing up, we ALL absolutely want them to drop your case.

I wonder if there's any device being sold for disposing cannabis. I just watched a news report from CO, and this very issue has become a problem for the dispensaries there. Homeless people are breaking into the locked dumpsters, that the dispensaries/grow facilities keep their leftovers in. The thief's blast it with Tane, and sell the bho on the street. This is a far cry from that, and they treat the people breaking into the dumpsters as criminals (not the growers). Perhaps a locked wood burner, or a metal chimea with a lock?

Edited by slipstar059

rory, after reading many many cases of many patients and caregivers, my advice to you is prepare for a dissapointing, long, delayed and drawn out case with a crazy prosecutor and a judge who doesnt care.

maybe zap or bob can chime in with their experiences of how cases proceed?

i'm sorry, this isnt law and order. there is no "speedy justice".

i'm not telling you this to scare you, i am telling you this so you can mentally prepare for your long game.

many people i think start off in court thinking they can win on day 1, BEFORE A TRIAL EVEN STARTS.

thats just not how it happens in this country. i know, you will feel like you've been lied to. its true, we've all been lied to.

our courts are corrupt as hell. fight every technicality you can find. theres plenty of room.

rory, after reading many many cases of many patients and caregivers, my advice to you is prepare for a dissapointing, long, delayed and drawn out case with a crazy prosecutor and a judge who doesnt care.

maybe zap or bob can chime in with their experiences of how cases proceed?

i'm sorry, this isnt law and order. there is no "speedy justice".

i'm not telling you this to scare you, i am telling you this so you can mentally prepare for your long game.

many people i think start off in court thinking they can win on day 1, BEFORE A TRIAL EVEN STARTS.

thats just not how it happens in this country. i know, you will feel like you've been lied to. its true, we've all been lied to.

our courts are corrupt as hell. fight every technicality you can find. theres plenty of room.

Thanks Mr. T-pain 

I'am not sure if Rory would even listen to what i may say if i was him and knowing what i know today about how the Court system works i would tell him to think about his Family first

because they will have to take  on most of the stress and by the way it could go on for years unless he has a Court appointed Lawyer if so he/she will string him along until he breaks