Head-Scratching Questions For Legal, Section 4 Transfers

Highlander

Thank you 

420 peace your Math seams right to me but it may not work in Oakland County i knew someone that was living with his girlfriend she had 10 plants 2 inch tall he had 11 plants the same  size 

they both where charged with 21 plants.

When they got to court the State put their case's together now they have 42 plants witch put them over plant count so my point is your Math doesn't add up in Oakland County 

because Oakland County uses the new Math 2+2 = 8 

You have to add that the plants were not separated. So they both get charged for being over, able to access more than 12, the legal limit for a patient. 

A fiction writer gives you only half the story so the story really gets you going. But if you are trying to just pass along a true message it's best to include both sides of the story. It's the right thing to do. 

I know you are right that Oakland County Michigan is a dangerous place to live if you are into cannabis, but some folks know it and will not move away ..... Might as well give them the straight dope. Gotta keep em separated .....

When someone tries to say a dead plant without any roots is still a living plant then you would have to argue that. Just like this case.

If you think you can't argue it then you will be faced with all kind of injustices running right over you in court. 

Next, they will say a bud is a plant. We always have to fight every aspect of our count in court. Mostly because the lead attorney in the state doesn't give our law any respect. He sets a bad example for other bad actors. If it has no roots because they have been cut off then it's not a plant. If you can't convince a jury of that then maybe you shouldn't be an attorney?

If you can't convince a jury of that then maybe you shouldn't be an attorney?

again 420 peace to you 

I'm no Lawyer but how would someone convince a jury of that when you won't even be able to say the words medical marihuana to a jury

all you our able to say is "Yes" i grow Marijuana thats the first thing you need to say in Court it's the Law and it's how it works the way things our today is someone has to say i grow marihuana BUT i grow because and no one can say WHY they grow  

I'm no Lawyer but how would someone convince a jury of that when you won't even be able to say the words medical marihuana to a jury

all you our able to say is "Yes" i grow Marijuana thats the first thing you need to say in Court it's the Law and it's how it works the way things our today is someone has to say i grow marihuana BUT i grow because and no one can say WHY they grow  

We both know that there are jury trials where a plaintiff has used his medical marijuana rights to be found not guilty of charges. I know of a local one where he challenged his usable amount in front of a jury and won. Cops/prosecutor was wrong and he explained that to the jury and won. Wasn't even an attorney. Just someone representing himself. 

You have to add that the plants were not separated. So they both get charged for being over, able to access more than 12, the legal limit for a patient. 

A fiction writer gives you only half the story so the story really gets you going. But if you are trying to just pass along a true message it's best to include both sides of the story. It's the right thing to do. 

I know you are right that Oakland County Michigan is a dangerous place to live if you are into cannabis, but some folks know it and will not move away ..... Might as well give them the straight dope. Gotta keep em separated .....

You have to add that the plants were not separated.? the Law doesn't say that their our no words in the Law  "SEPARATED" i do agree it may be unforced that way but it wasn't  the Law  at the time 

Thank you 

420 peace your Math seams right to me but it may not work in Oakland County i knew someone that was living with his girlfriend she had 10 plants 2 inch tall he had 11 plants the same  size 

they both where charged with 21 plants.

When they got to court the State put their case's together now they have 42 plants witch put them over plant count so my point is your Math doesn't add up in Oakland County 

because Oakland County uses the new Math 2+2 = 8 

Bob how can they charge them for 42 plants when in evidence they only have 21?

Wont stick if its True!

and as rest said they have to be in seperate locked rooms!  It sounds like they were both pt growers, sounds kinda like what happened to you, no locked grow room doors, a locked house does not make for a locked grow room if both are growing their own numbers!

I will use this as an example,,,,,If I am a c.g and have 5 pt's plus my own grow rights and I grow in a home no one lives in, and it only has the legal amounts of every thing spread out in dif unlocked rooms, I beleive I would win that case, if im the only one with access to the home and dont live there, im talking no furniture, nothing but my grow home!

I know they would drag me thru the system but in the end I would win!

Peace

Wont stick if its True!

and as rest said they have to be in seperate locked rooms!  It sounds like they were both pt growers, sounds kinda like what happened to you, no locked grow room doors, a locked house does not make for a locked grow room if both are growing their own numbers!

I will use this as an example,,,,,If I am a c.g and have 5 pt's plus my own grow rights and I grow in a home no one lives in, and it only has the legal amounts of every thing spread out in dif unlocked rooms, I beleive I would win that case, if im the only one with access to the home and dont live there, im talking no furniture, nothing but my grow home!

Peace

Two people, both charged with the 21, in the same case, because they were not separated, total of 42 plants involved when the two cases are tried together. Sensationalized for readers/press. Hard to even follow and figure out when both sides are trying to win the war of words. 

Edited by Restorium2

Two people, both charged with the 21, in the same case, because they were not separated, total of 42 plants involved when the two cases are tried together. 

:hair:  :drinking-coffee:  That is messed up!

Peace

edit= No way in  hell,,, I would fight that to the end of the world, I would sell the farm, pimp my lady and beg on the street!

if there are only 21 plants total in a home, How the hell can they double the amount?  I dont care if they are charged together, 21 + 0 dont = 42!

If an attny cant win that one your right they have no biz being an attny, hire me to rep you, I will do it for an oz every time I have to go into the court and I will get it dropped, at least to 21 lmao!

Edited by phaquetoo

We both know that there are jury trials where a plaintiff has used his medical marijuana rights to be found not guilty of charges. I know of a local one where he challenged his usable amount in front of a jury and won. Cops/prosecutor was wrong and he explained that to the jury and won. Wasn't even an attorney. Just someone representing himself. 

OK i do know of the case but it doesn't  and didn't help any one but himself  am glad it did help him don't get me wrong it only happened because the State didn't appeal it 

Their was also a case that we both know of that a caregiver to caregiver was also dismissed long ago did that help anyone ? 

OK i do know of the case but it doesn't  and didn't help any one but himself  am glad it did help him don't get me wrong it only happened because the State didn't appeal it 

Their was also a case that we both know of that a caregiver to caregiver was also dismissed long ago did that help anyone ? 

Everyone has to fight the good fight when challenged unfairly. That's just how it is. 

Do you think you would been better off keeping those plants separated? 

That's why I keep telling people that you can't believe the court press release. It's always part fiction to get things going in the direction the prosecutor wanted the case to go in. 

Sorry I was editing while you posted!

I would go to every court case I can go to (within a reasonable distance) at least the first date, If I beleive the person is being screwed by the system, I will keep going to the end!

If I think the person is realy guilty and know exactly what happened I would NOT go back to support that person!

Peace

Wont stick if its True!

Peace

Thanks Jim 

they have to be in separate locked rooms! ? i do know that is how it is today but at the time it wasn't any Law saying that 

sounds kinda like what happened to you, no locked grow room doors << sorry Jim but we had a Locked room a lock was on the door Yes you our right  it was unlocked because i was in their 

believe I would win that case, << Jim i would believe you could win any marihuana case and have done so a few times already but you wouldn't in Oakland County no way and in anyway 

Thanks Jim 

they have to be in separate locked rooms! ? i do know that is how it is today but at the time it wasn't any Law saying that 

sounds kinda like what happened to you, no locked grow room doors << sorry Jim but we had a Locked room a lock was on the door Yes you our right  it was unlocked because i was in their 

believe I would win that case, << Jim i would believe you could win any marihuana case and have done so a few times already but you wouldn't in Oakland County no way and in anyway 

Yes, the law was the law. You needed them separated. You just didn't understand that. And you thought that the plants were so small they were not to be taken very seriously. I remember the attitudes at the time. You were posting here a lot. 

Everyone has to fight the good fight when challenged unfairly. That's just how it is. 

Do you think you would been better off keeping those plants separated? 

Do you think you would  have been better off keeping those plants separated?  NO way No how our case wasn't about separated or separating any plants it was about Marihuana being Legal for the sick and the ones caring for them 

Thanks Jim 

Fair enough bob about oakland county, but I would give it my best like you did!

Alot of people dont know you have case law named after you!  I am sorry for what you and torey had to go thru and didnt mean it in a bad way, I know the program was brand new when you got popped. I honestly beleive today if you were going thru it, and had an attny that had a lot of mm case's under them you would have won.

Peace

Do you think you would  have been better off keeping those plants separated?  NO way No how our case wasn't about separated or separating any plants it was about Marihuana being Legal for the sick and the ones caring for them 

21 plants in one place with no one having the paperwork that says they can have more than 12?

If one of you would have signed up as a growing patient that is the growing caregiver for the other then you could have all 21 in the same place.

Same two people, paperwork filled out in a different way would have made a HUGE difference.

That would be your best message to help people Bob.

That would be your best path moving forward to help other folks. 

But then you would have to admit you made a mistake ....

Edited by Restorium2

Yes, the law was the law. You needed them separated. You just didn't understand that. And you thought that the plants were so small they were not to be taken very seriously. I remember the attitudes at the time. You were posting here a lot. 

Yes, the law was the law. ? thanks could you show me where it said that  inn 2008 or is it just you own opinion   

Would i today grow cannabis in separated room ? No because i wouldn't grow marihuana in any room , House, building  or warehouse,  inn Oakland County i've seen to much and know to much today

Yes, the law was the law. ? thanks could you show me where it said that  inn 2008 or is it just you own opinion   

Would i today grow cannabis in separated room ? No because i wouldn't grow marihuana in any room , House, building  or warehouse,  inn Oakland County i've seen to much and know to much today

Nothing changed.

I think I have said enough and have given you enough advice. Thanks for listening. 

Fair enough bob about oakland county, but I would give it my best like you did!

Alot of people dont know you have case law named after you!  I am sorry for what you and torey had to go thru and didnt mean it in a bad way, I know the program was brand new when you got popped. I honestly beleive today if you were going thru it, and had an attny that had a lot of mm case's under them you would have won.

Peace

Thank you Jim i know you have supported us from the start and that does mean a lot to the both of us it always has and having people like you We our going to Win this War on the sick and the ones that care for them keep  fighting the good fight Jim you our a leader in my book 

Thank you Jim i know you have supported us from the start and that does mean a lot to the both of us it always has and having people like you We our going to Win this War on the sick and the ones that care for them keep  fighting the good fight Jim you our a leader in my book 

Wow!  Thank You Bob that realy means alot to me!

Peace

Who should support who or better yet what should someone support  in the Court room ? some may think they would know the facts of a case the first day in Court  if they here that person had lets say 13 plants and we all know you can have 12 per patient Sec 4 

But then you stop and think Sec 8 has no plant count, no lock. even say's you don't need a card thats the first thing that comes to my mind someone called me a few day's ago and ask me for

help they said they where selling cannabis on craigslist  i said why do you think you where legal to do that they said why not the dispensaries sell if things keep going the way they have been then maybe someone will get charged for growing to much THC maybe the State will start counting and adding up how much THC someone can have at one time 

the point is Sec 8 has none of the above 

If Sec 8 is even real ?