Site Problems!!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Nothing we can do. Images now are as big as the users browser allows. If you want them "normal sized" you'll have to resize them once out of your camera....Before you were actually posting the mid size thumb that was generated for gallery.....the small thmb being in the strip and the actual size being shown in the image viewer that blacks out the site. Seems right click options have been removed for some reason.

Sorry man.....it's the way it works now.

best

ok, its taking time to get over the extra freakin steps i now have to take to get my pics right in the gallery................... but im over it :rolleyes::notfair:

BUT!!! :)

are we disintegrating now??

gallery_13801_60_62319.jpg

we used to be able to see all the members and the guests that were online. and then off to the right we had our numbers for amount of members, posts, ect. including our newest member??

man :(

i feel broken...................

why ??

you know im just giving you crap... but whats up?? i got people asking me so i gotta ask you :) poop rolls uphill.

EDIT:

NOTICE TODAY IS INDICAJONES BIRTHDAY :)

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Bubble.....Im having to shut everything down cause the host is being a real problem. I had to repair the db over 10 times yesterday........we've got to move and I've sent Joe an email. I'm at my wits end with this host.

We'll get everything back soon as we move......

Sorry

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Occasionally I get logged out before I sign out, wonder why.

Sb

SB....session times out are a local cookies handling problem. This site doesn't read cookies....your browser does....This is on your end brother

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Ok Garfield. I checked the cookies. It doesn't happen too often, it'd figure it's on my end, I'm not much on the tech stuff, somehow I manage alright though. Thanks again.

Sb

Hey, ya never know till ya ask......Any time at all bro..

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I know mike.......IPB is here installing IPnexus, then some problem with the front page hack that was marked fixed wasn't ......

He's working on it right this second.

Best

test edit

im sure you have heard this one already, but im having problems editing old posts.

i update the links in the table of contents in the first post of the help thread weekly: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/18150-need-your-grow-questions-answered-come-on-in/

but for the last 24 hours, everytime i try to edit/add/change words/anything and then press the "save changes" button, i get this:

gallery_13801_60_16961.jpg

and it will not let me save my changes??

im sure its the site............. again............. just making sure you are aware.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

nah....but you did have something in the post that was causing an error. Some bit of bb or html formatting what got broken.....You'll have to redo your links cause I had to remove all formating to fix it....but that post will save again.

Odd bit. And sadly have no idea what bit was broken.....

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Cannot get into the store or share via e-mail . Just get error page . Anyone else have this problem ?

That would be because you're not allowed in the store, and since you're not allowed, you can't invite others to it via email.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

What is in the store, and who is allowed? Thanks.

Eventually the "store" will house everything from ad packages to be run on this site to MMMA coffee mugs, to the MMMA memberships(maybe we'll even allow paying a membership to change your name color so everyone knows you're not tight with your wallet ;) )....It's not open because it's just been installed and I have nothing from the big bosses yet to even enter as a products. Eventually everyone but the banned user groups will be allowed in, but for right now it remains restricted from all user entry besides staff.

Best

Guest knucklehead bob

That would be because you're not allowed in the store, and since you're not allowed, you can't invite others to it via email.

I think I have been misunderstood . When I am reading from a forum page , at the bottom of the page are share this topic options . I click the Email option . This puts me on send a page to a friend where i fill out name address & security code then click on send Email , then I get the "Thanks the Email has been sent" page , next is the "an error has occurred " page & no Email has been sent . Is this not allowed ?

Eventually the "store" will house everything from ad packages to be run on this site to MMMA coffee mugs, to the MMMA memberships(maybe we'll even allow paying a membership to change your name color so everyone knows you're not tight with your wallet ;) )....It's not open because it's just been installed and I have nothing from the big bosses yet to even enter as a products. Eventually everyone but the banned user groups will be allowed in, but for right now it remains restricted from all user entry besides staff.

Best

Thank you for the concise, useful information, my friend!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

ooops, i still cannot edit that post big cat??

i can't even add a single question mark.

Not sure what you're doing exactly.....but soon as I remove all the formatting I can edit it again. try things one link at a time, one image at a time. Figure out where it goes wrong.