Site Problems!!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

this morning the forums/index loads but viewing a sub-forum shows only a blank white page in Chrome (sporadically or I wouldn't be able to post this)

I seen you ask this in the Chat. I've not been able to get any error on reload, but I do not use the Chrome browser. We'll have to see if this is Chrome specific or if others are having a similar issue.

Best

I seen you ask this in the Chat. I've not been able to get any error on reload, but I do not use the Chrome browser. We'll have to see if this is Chrome specific or if others are having a similar issue.

Best

It's strange as I can click on a link directly to a post, but cannot seem to browse to the sub-forums from the index page.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Im working on something and don't want to see it on every page. You'll have to deal with it till the sites new skin is in place. Ive left it on the index of the forum, the category top, and the topic top.

Best

Guest knucklehead bob

Garfield , I know you are handling things in a matter of importance . So when you get into the arcade , Global rescue requires attention . Gun & chaff do not work . Thanks .

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

ok, conspiracy now :)

13 people in chat right now and i cannot get in. i make it to the disclaimer page..... click on "i agree" or whatever it is...... get into chat, and get kicked before i have a chance to see or type anything??

any help appreciated.

I've yet to hear about this problem. I just tried and I was able to get right in. Not like we restricted you though bro. Most likely a IPB connection issue.

• 2 weeks later...

SQL Error

An error occured with the SQL server: mySQL query error: DELETE FROM sessions WHERE ip_address=99.999.999.999' AND id != '0cb8014d08341665f1921daf4c881893' OR running_time < 1292537078

This is not a problem with IP.Board but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The IP is fictitious, but the message is real. :mellow:

I'll just unplug the modem....:rolleyes:

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I'm having a problem with the classified. When I try to access a catagory (example "rooms for rent") It loads a blank blue page.

This happens on every category ? All the time? Intermittently? Any error message? Time when you tried?

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Your avatar and your pic are 2 different things. You have to upload an image for each. Notice the pic beside this post isn't the same as the pic on my profile page. This allows people to show a real image of themselves on their profile, and an avatar when posting.

Best