Grow Journal For Dr Greenthumbs Chemdawg#4 Cut

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you noticed that there are different phenotypes? Or are they still all uniform in flower structure and smell?

Sorry I have been a little inattentive this last week. I had an intrusion in which the Chems (and much more) were stolen, along with having to deal with a health issue.

The Chems were identicle. There was no variation other than the back two seemed to be yielding a touch better, but that could have been because of the light spread. They all seemed to be developing an initial musky, incense, type odor.

I have my backups ready and will be putting them in flower Saturday, along with my Cindy 99's. I am sorry to have had to announce this delay, but I have lost only about five weeks flowering time journalwise. So if you've been following along, keep it up, we still have a show to go on!

Thanks again to F, K, C, B, and all the rest of you. You know who are. I appreciate your help and kind words during this time.

• 1 month later...

Sorry about the delay here, I've been very busy and figured I would wait until the girls were back to the point where we left off before the intrusion. The girls are now at 35 days and are moving through the cycle nicely even though I burnt the crap out of them some how. I'm guessing she is very nutrient sensitive during the flower cycle as nothing different was given her and the rest of the strains being run along with her, and this strain is the only one showing a nutrient sensitivity. there is nice new green growth coming in and it looks like no actual harm was done as the weight and trichromes are really starting to pile on.

35 Days

med_gallery_6229_120_286022.jpg

med_gallery_6229_120_85550.jpg

med_gallery_6229_120_668167.jpg

med_gallery_6229_120_210574.jpg

Sorry I have been a little inattentive this last week. I had an intrusion in which the Chems (and much more) were stolen, along with having to deal with a health issue.

The Chems were identicle. There was no variation other than the back two seemed to be yielding a touch better, but that could have been because of the light spread. They all seemed to be developing an initial musky, incense, type odor.

I have my backups ready and will be putting them in flower Saturday, along with my Cindy 99's. I am sorry to have had to announce this delay, but I have lost only about five weeks flowering time journalwise. So if you've been following along, keep it up, we still have a show to go on!

Thanks again to F, K, C, B, and all the rest of you. You know who are. I appreciate your help and kind words during this time.

I guess that I have been gone for quite a while. I have been working lots. So Very Sorry to hear that you had thieves. Do you have any ideas as to who it could have been? Seems like a big deal having all of your plants stolen and calling it an intrusion. Are you alright? I know that would shake me up pretty bad. People can be such bas+ards.

Just reinforces the fact that security concerns are legitimate and should be taken very seriously. It is good that you could get the show on the road again so soon. Did he/she/they get your lights too?

I guess that I have been gone for quite a while. I have been working lots. So Very Sorry to hear that you had thieves. Do you have any ideas as to who it could have been? Seems like a big deal having all of your plants stolen and calling it an intrusion. Are you alright? I know that would shake me up pretty bad. People can be such bas+ards.

Just reinforces the fact that security concerns are legitimate and should be taken very seriously. It is good that you could get the show on the road again so soon. Did he/she/they get your lights too?

They caught the person. It was a random thing. Several neighbors were hit also, and that is how the thief was ultimately caught. I had all mine and my patients meds, along with other personal things, and my savings taken. It was a quick in and out job. None of the equipment was stolen, but a few things were slightly damaged and a few clones killed.

I wasn't home at the time so no real harm to me (physically). It was more than an "intrusion" but I try to stay halfway composed in a forum situation and not make excuses. I have some wonderful friends originally made here that have been very supportive, which has helped tremendously. Most other "so called friends" I have known through the years always turn into greedy, noncommpassionate idiots when the situation warrants. Thank you for your concern Blake, I appreciate it.

Everything is back on track now and looking good, so now I'm back to watching some wonderful strains move through their cycle.

Oh man, sorry to hear that. Glad no one got hurt or anything.

I hear yea on that bro I had 16 very large plants taken from me about 10 days ago, each would have yeilded about 2#, harvest would have been in 15 days..couldnt belive it..better that than being arrested tho..

anyways really like your grow! I plan to pickup dr.greenthumbs OG kush and sour 13..he's the only one I know of that offers true S1 seed stock for elite cuttings, even cali connec's seeds are crossed with somthing else so there not true 100% what they claim..I'll deff be tuning into this one

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the girls at 67 days and ready for trim. They were starting to take on a light reddish purple coloration.

Once trimming commenced, there was a definite odor of incense mixed with fuel. My son commented that they smelled like rotten fuel.

I will give an initial report in a week or so.

med_gallery_6229_119_423592.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_148199.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_516853.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_431891.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_729517.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_97330.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_563713.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_38133.jpg

I took an initial sample today and so far I can say I really like this strain. I took four small hits out of a glass pipe about three hours ago and am just starting to come down. So far there is a slight harshness with a floral, incense or sandalwood type flavor. More floral on the exhale. The smell is about the same as the taste so far, except there is a slight odor of fuel which isn't coming through in the taste yet.

They ended up averaging approximately 3 oz. per 2.5 foot plant.

I will give a proper report after a month in the jars.

med_gallery_6229_121_634173.jpg

• 2 months later...

Here's the girls at 67 days and ready for trim. They were starting to take on a light reddish purple coloration.

Once trimming commenced, there was a definite odor of incense mixed with fuel. My son commented that they smelled like rotten fuel.

I will give an initial report in a week or so.

med_gallery_6229_119_423592.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_148199.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_516853.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_431891.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_729517.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_97330.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_563713.jpg

med_gallery_6229_119_38133.jpg

Wow very nice brother :goodjob:

Good job porcupine. :thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived