Grow Journal For Dr Greenthumbs Chemdawg#4 Cut

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those plants look great porcupine!

I have to admit I would have probably gave that lettuce pheno the axe by now with the plant number thing but hey, more power to ya for running her through.

Looks like it won't be long before we start to see some of the Doc's Chemdawg flowers. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsu:

Those plants look great porcupine!

I have to admit I would have probably gave that lettuce pheno the axe by now with the plant number thing but hey, more power to ya for running her through.

Looks like it won't be long before we start to see some of the Doc's Chemdawg flowers. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsu:

To be honest I am going to go with Triclouds advice and cull her. I have been struggling with this desicion for quite a while already. The plant has taken 60 days to reach the size it has and is not worth the time and energy when I can have something else in place of it. Even if I did flower it, there would be no yield.

I am overly happy with the five healthy beauties I have been blessed with already, and am going to focus on them, my other mothers, and the Doc's C-99's I am also journaling.

To be honest I am going to go with Triclouds advice and cull her. I have been struggling with this desicion for quite a while already. The plant has taken 60 days to reach the size it has and is not worth the time and energy when I can have something else in place of it. Even if I did flower it, there would be no yield.

I am overly happy with the five healthy beauties I have been blessed with already, and am going to focus on them, my other mothers, and the Doc's C-99's I am also journaling.

Sacrifice that ugly thing to the oil gods ! :sword:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much Doc, and many thanks to everyone else who has taken their time to take a peek here.

I am through messing around with "bargain" seeds from "big" retailers. I have had nothing but bad luck with all of them. I have spent as much on crap seeds as I would have if I had gone with Dr. G. in the first place. But then, I didn't know about him until you posted your info. It looks like it is well worth the $$ to get proven genetics from proven suppliers. Dr. Greenthumb is getting my next seed order. Thanks for posting this journal. It is very hard to separate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to seed buying. Posts like this really help.

• 2 weeks later...

24 days in? Those are going to be beautiful!

Other than the calcium and potassium deficiencies that I got to in time, they are some of the most beautiful plants I have ever grown.

I'm really excited, as you can see the flower development at 24 days already, and this is a 70-77 day strain (I've heard it has finished in as little as 65 days in the right conditions). There are flowers coming out of places I never knew existed, lol! I think this is going to be a really good yielder.

Looking great dude! Those are going to be some thick colas for sure.

How often are you feeding those beasts?

A couple days into flowering I hit them with Higrocorp's Pure Flowers 0-30-20. The phosphorous in this product is actually tweaked into a phosphite which is absorbed easier I believe.

I actually wasn't fertilizing enough as I had just transplanted them one week prior to flowering so I didn't want to overfertilize and was mostly using plain water adjusted to 6.5 ph, but I forgot that the Happy Frog mix is mostly soilless and they started developing calcium and potassium deficiencies so I've been hitting them with CalMag Plus and Pure Flowers every couple waterings. I have hit them with Higrocorps Organa Guano 0-2-0 twice (best liquid organic guano I have found) and Liquid Karma several times, same as unsulphered mollasses. The deficiencies are under control, so I am going to slow down on the Pure Flowers to once every week to week and a half and use Higrocorps Natures Nectar organic fertilizer which is in three seperate parts of NPK every other watering. I've just switched from Botanicare's Pure Blend Pro formulas because I like to customize my NPK ratio now and experiment. The girls so far are being watered every other day with 1.5- 2 quarts of water or supplemented water.

Other than the calcium and potassium deficiencies that I got to in time, they are some of the most beautiful plants I have ever grown.

I'm really excited, as you can see the flower development at 24 days already, and this is a 70-77 day strain (I've heard it has finished in as little as 65 days in the right conditions). There are flowers coming out of places I never knew existed, lol! I think this is going to be a really good yielder.

Awesome plants. It appears that everything I have heard about Greenthumb's is true. I will be getting some of his wares ASAP. Just can't decide which strain to get.

Archived