Wish List

I thought this may be a good topic so we as a group can have a type of data base to help each other find the genetics we have each been personally seeking.

I myself would like to find the original Kushman Strawberry Cough clone, Dj Shorts Old Time Moonshine, Dj Shorts Blue Moonshine, TGA Seeds Sputnik 1.0(white genotype), Cherry Ak-47, and Heroauna ( not to be confused with Tricloud Genetics Herijuana which I'm sure is awesome, but what I am looking for is a cross of the old school Northern Lights and Hashplant). Shoot a message to members if anyone can help each other out.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this may be a good topic so we as a group can have a type of data base to help each other find the genetics we have each been personally seeking.

I myself would like to find the original Kushman Strawberry Cough clone, Dj Shorts Old Time Moonshine, Dj Shorts Blue Moonshine, TGA Seeds Sputnik 1.0(white genotype), Cherry Ak-47, and Heroauna ( not to be confused with Tricloud Genetics Herijuana, as what I am looking for is a cross of the old school Northern Lights and Hashplant). Shoot me a message if anyone can help.

I just got rid of my KKSC. Wasn't worth running for me. Good luck bro.

MONKEY PAW

East Coast Sour Diesel

OG kush SFV or fire cut

the real Grand Daddy Purple

OJD's cut of SSSDH(icmag cup champ past 2 years)

NYC Piff Haze

a heavy producing, faster SSH

50 day c99

pre-98 bubba kush

blue dream

headband

original indiana bubblegum

dj short's blueberry mom

anything chemdog family

jack herer

harijuana

the white

arcata trainwreck

I was very fortunate to be gifted some new genetics today and aquired a new one in a trade the other day.

As of now...

White Rhino

White Widow

Free Leonard

Chemo x C99

Bubblegum

Detroit Lean

DJ Shorts Blueberry

Trainwreck

ReCon

UBC Chemo

Maui Wowi

And another real good one I like a lot.

Sour Diesel

Swampy's FL

Ak 47

Fkin incredible - Has anyone tried this? It's in my mag, looks fkn incredible too!

Bubba Kush

White Widow

If I could have these in my grow, I would be a happy man and my pain would maybe let me get some sleep....

My first exp ordering seeds from Holland was from this catalog back in 86.It took 4-5 weeks but was well worth it.

The only regret i have, was not keeping M-27 going. But i was only 19 at the time and had no idea what i had.darn shame.

post-8871-12741380639725_thumb.jpg

added a few after i did some research on the origins of a chemdog cut i just recieved.

1. Super Snowdawg (Bubble Chem x [super skunk x Oregon Sno])

2. Giesel (Chem D x Mass Super Skunk)

3. Bubble Chem (Chemdawg’s Sister x Sag's Bubbleberry)

4. Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze (Chem D x ’93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze)

5. Chemdawg D x Pbud (old-school Colorado strain)

all seem to be legendary.

• 4 months later...

MONKEY PAW

East Coast Sour Diesel

OG kush SFV or fire cut

the real Grand Daddy Purple

OJD's cut of SSSDH(icmag cup champ past 2 years)

NYC Piff Haze

a heavy producing, faster SSH

50 day c99

pre-98 bubba kush

blue dream

headband

original indiana bubblegum

dj short's blueberry mom

anything chemdog family

jack herer

harijuana

the white

arcata trainwreck

Now thats a person that has done there research lol...think i would just copy that list over for me too...i ran the arcata trainwreck wasn't really impressed with it, just got a blue dream clone...have smoked some before really liked the smoke, hope it produces well..

If I can ever get out to any of these meetings I have two pheno's of the dj short blueberry, gifted from a old family friend that I owe all my luck to in growing.......I will make sure to let everyone know when and if I go to one, just PM me to tell me that you want it...

I also have OG kush and a very quality Bubblegum.....

I would have to say I would like to get my hands on the following...

Chocolate thai

Amnesia

Purple Urkel

just to many to list....

Archived