Poll For Legal Caregivers

truthBOMB

108 members have voted

1. 1. Would you open up your grow for inspection by a non-policing agency to ensure 100% legal and legitimate compliance?

• Yes. I'm 100% legal
    • No. I ask you to respect my right to privacy

With most problems between the mmj community and police being illegal seizes and searches, would registered caregivers be willing to open their homes for an inspection to ensure they are working withing the limits of the law?

this scenerio would be by a non police agency and would make scheduled rounds per grow/year/cycle. In this ficticious option, the agency would destroy anything over the legal limit and **leave the remaining legal amount**

this may release the fear of gustappo police activities and let the experts deal with the real problems in the world...not just an easy meal.

thanks for your participation

-tB

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once any agency outside the MDCH has knowledge of the location of a grow it becomes a target. Also LEO would then know where the grows were and every time a grower was pulled over they would be giver a much closer look than any other citizen. Red eyes = DUID, Have lots of friends = midnight raid for distribution. The harassment would never stop.

I didn't vote because I'm not a caregiver, but count me in the HELL NO column.

I understand and thank everyone for entertaining my topic.

of course it's not a perfect world, but this discussion, we were talking about inspections like other states have car inspections...if CG grows were inspected 1/year, 1/harvest by an independant organization not affiliated with the LAW but with the DCH, an extention of the MMMP program.

What if this group would regulate the law by removing any unauthorized "overgrows" to keep you at the regulated legal limit for your patients?

What if you knew when the inspection was coming?

What if this would help with unregulated raids on peaceful caregivers?

we assume two things:

1. law doesn't care to enforce the law b/c it is violence-free money

2. if regulated grows were already registered by this organization, police would be stricken from entering.

just some ideas we've been talking about...seems to be the hotbutton around michigan.

so think of this as a "perfect world" scenario, not a policestate like we're currently in.

"would you make a sacrifice for the better good of the masses?"

I understand and thank everyone for entertaining my topic.

of course it's not a perfect world, but this discussion, we were talking about inspections like other states have car inspections...if CG grows were inspected 1/year, 1/harvest by an independant organization not affiliated with the LAW but with the DCH, an extention of the MMMP program.

What if this group would regulate the law by removing any unauthorized "overgrows" to keep you at the regulated legal limit for your patients?

What if you knew when the inspection was coming?

What if this would help with unregulated raids on peaceful caregivers?

we assume two things:

1. law doesn't care to enforce the law b/c it is violence-free money

2. if regulated grows were already registered by this organization, police would be stricken from entering.

just some ideas we've been talking about...seems to be the hotbutton around michigan.

so think of this as a "perfect world" scenario, not a policestate like we're currently in.

"would you make a sacrifice for the better good of the masses?"

IF everything went as you describe, then there would be no problem.

So if the question is "would you vote for a perfect world?" then my vote is yes ..

But that would be a very silly question.

"would you make a sacrifice for the better good of the masses?" Already have many many times.

However .. what you are talking about would require a 75% vote in Lansing. And that's a door I don't wish to open. Way to easy to get bad stuff put in at the same time as the good.

IF everything went as you describe, then there would be no problem.

So if the question is "would you vote for a perfect world?" then my vote is yes ..

But that would be a very silly question.

"would you make a sacrifice for the better good of the masses?" Already have many many times.

However .. what you are talking about would require a 75% vote in Lansing. And that's a door I don't wish to open. Way to easy to get bad stuff put in at the same time as the good.

that's not the point, I'm not asking for you to vote for a perfect world.

I'm asking if there were an opportunity to eliminate police intrusion by registering your grow and opening up for inspection free of consequence beyond the removal and destruction of "excess" or "illegal" number of plants, completely holding police blindly accountable for busting registered members with this fictional group, would you register your grow?

If we did live in this world, I personally would get the inspection, get the "stamp of approval" and work 100% within the legal limits of the law and I wouldn't have problem one.

Now, Don't get me wrong, I understand this is not the world we live in, in fact, quite the opposite. But you're telling me that even if there was this golden ticket, ppl would still not register?

does that mean more ppl now are working outside of the law? If that's true, why even bother making mmj legal if people are still going to work outside the law and bring the image down for the people within the legal letter of the law?

At my current business:

I have the FDA and the Dept of Agriculture in twice a year. No harm, no foul. If they turn over documents to

another organization then it would be another issue. These organizations compile paper work every year like a on going court case. Once you have a legal issue then they pull out all the inspections and that is their legal defense to throw the book at you. Every minor infraction is another count against you. The only way I could see it working is like a 3rd party Audit where you would hire someone/company to inspect and have those documents to back up your operation.

i think this whould cause just more problems whos to say these people who welcomed there new job dont go blabing to there buddies 1 night and the wrong person over hears them now u got crop robers.

they dint need to come in to inspect that i dont have too much vicoden they dont need to come in now personaly i think they should just leagalize it and tax it get the state out of debt and les headache for the leo now the can go bust the meth lab that threatens to level the block instead of worying abought how many ears my corn is producing its a plant how u make a plant illegal in the first place is beyond me when alcohol was illegal hops wernt barley wasent what abought corn, acado and many otheres made to make alcohol none of theses were made illegal but mary jane was bad devil plant......................PLEASE!*

What kills me is the 5 people who voted to allow inspections actually believe that just because they are following the law that law enforcement wont kick their door in and destroy their personal lives bet all you guys also believe in unicorns and eskimos too huh . :lol:

What is a non-police agency? How would you create an agency with the powers of the State, but without the police?

Q: How do you "ensure 100% legal and legitimate compliance"?

A: Eliminate the 4th Amendment

No, thanks.

you are right anyways with us the courts tried to get are medical records it wasn't that we had any thing to hid we would not let them because of it would not stop their they would want ever one's medical records:angry: so we are still in court

The only way I could see it working is like a 3rd party Audit where you would hire someone/company to inspect and have those documents to back up your operation.

Great idea! What about a lawyer-backed business that would endorse the member's grow as needed to legitamize the legality of it. when LEO comes you could show your certification...if they walk in and auto-destroy as programmed, look out lawsuit! instant legal representation by subscription.

they dint need to come in to inspect that i dont have too much vicoden they dont need to come in

very true, but you're not producing the vicoden, your responsibility with it would be like the mmj patient...to not distribute. Since you're the manufacturer, just like the drug companies producing the vicoden, wouldn't having a legitimate 3rd party inspection group with legal representation for authenticity make more sense?

...the 5 people who voted to allow inspections actually believe that just because they are following the law...that law enforcement wont kick their door in and destroy their personal lives

What if there were this inspection verification you could present before they kick in the door or that LEO could cross reference so entry is not needed? You're already on one list, what about a list to hopefully prevent this type of think?

i see your point but dont like the idea KNOWING leagal caregivers that had there doors kicked in due to a leo that dint like the law if a 3rd party had this info well that should speak for it self ever been spamed by a 3rd party or junk mailed if we knew the info would not ever get to the wrong people and every body was honest it might work but unfortunetly this is the real world wit alot of corupt people

Great idea! What about a lawyer-backed business that would endorse the member's grow as needed to legitamize the legality of it. when LEO comes you could show your certification...if they walk in and auto-destroy as programmed, look out lawsuit! instant legal representation by subscription.

What good would it do? Are they going to inspect every day to make sure you did not root too many clones today?

I think the best thing to do is have video cameras that stream to a off site location so you can prove exactly what happened if you are raided. I could easily set something like this up.

What if there were this inspection verification you could present before they kick in the door or that LEO could cross reference so entry is not needed? You're already on one list, what about a list to hopefully prevent this type of think?

Then you run a risk of rogue LEOS selling your grow location to rippers id much rather roll the dice on the no knock warrant myself.

Could the inspectors also provide free proctology examinations?

ha! I guess that could be under the table... haha!

What I'm really looking for here are proactive ideas to keep that invisible wall strong keeping them outside, while looking for a way to keep them liable for their actions.

I know, I know...no one watches the watchmen, but shoot. there are policies in place to keep them in check even though most badges turn a blind-eye to violator in the name of "the better good."

Im thinking having a firm of independant inspectors that can vouch for the validity and legality of your operation with a legal team ready to enforce the law and decisions of the supportive courts would be a better idea than "i hope im not next."

something is better than nothing...

I don' t look to offend or bring anyone to the front that is not interested. I just enjoy spirited convos and know they are asking the same questions on the otherside...we need to alway be vigiant.

thanks brothers and sisters

-tB

With most problems between the mmj community and police being illegal seizes and searches, would registered caregivers be willing to open their homes for an inspection to ensure they are working withing the limits of the law?

this scenerio would be by a non police agency and would make scheduled rounds per grow/year/cycle. In this ficticious option, the agency would destroy anything over the legal limit and **leave the remaining legal amount**

this may release the fear of gustappo police activities and let the experts deal with the real problems in the world...not just an easy meal.

thanks for your participation

-tB

And who is going to pay for these inspections by a 3rd party. Hell no my house is my castle and is private for a reason. I do not nor would ever allow any person i do not know in my house. Thats just stupid thenthis 3rd party knows what I own , how I live etc...absolutely not.

Privacy, privacy, privacy. LEO will stop when they continue to get faught back inthe court rooms and in the streets by peaceful demonstrations. They are using scare tactics to try and use the old ways of propaganda...but as we all know they are losing this war miserably.

Archived