Make Your Own Hash With Trash

Not sure were to post this. But if anyone is interested I made some bubble hash without the $300 bags (what a scam).

need

Paint strainer medium (Ace hardware)

Strainer

5 gallon bucket

Paint mixer (Ace Hardware)

Ice

Glass jars

1/4" hose

Coffee filters

1. I took a lot of ice, cold water and leaves, buds.. and put them in the bucket.

2. Mix with a drill and paint mixer, the longer the better.

3. Strain it with the strainer / colander.

4. Then strain it into the glass jars with the paint strainers.

5. Let it sit and settle.

6. Now siphon of the water until it is 1/4" of water above the hash.

7. Now you can either let the water evaporate or pour it threw the coffee filters.

8. Let it dry

Thats it hash. It works great I got a good amount from just garbage.

post-2984-016134300 1278030967_thumb.jpg

post-2984-020065700 1278030978_thumb.jpg

Not sure were to post this. But if anyone is interested I made some bubble hash without the $300 bags (what a scam).

need

Strainer

5 gallon bucket

Ice

Glass jars

1/4" hose

Coffee filters

1. I took a lot of ice, cold water and leaves, buds.. and put them in the bucket.

7. Now you can either let the water evaporate or pour it threw the coffee filters.

8. Let it dry

i will be right over with my trash lol

This is known as the "gumby method", while an inexpensive route to go, it does not produce as much usable product as the "ice-bag" extractions. I have done both methods, personally I prefer the bags. Not to say that the gumby method isn't just fine, it does work, and the product is very enjoyable...Peace...j.b.

• 2 weeks later...

need

Strainer

5 gallon bucket

Ice

Glass jars

1/4" hose

Coffee filters

8. Let it dry

how much of the trash would you say you used for this?

• 3 months later...

need

Strainer

5 gallon bucket

Ice

Glass jars

1/4" hose

Coffee filters

8. Let it dry

Try makin some oil next time you got that much left!

Easy fast extraction method!

Peace

FTW

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Try makin some oil next time you got that much left!

Easy fast extraction method!

Peace

FTW

Jim

First time I'm ever thinking of doing something with the leaves. The ladies who do the manicuring produce three pounds a month, mostly really pretty leaves. But reading this makes me think maybe I'm tossing medicine and money into the compost. The only flowers that they clip into the leaves are those that they clip by mistake, and those tiny, too undeveloped flowers that are basically green, too immature to do anything but subtract from the experience of quality bud. You say use 'leaves and bud.' Jim is this enough flowers to make ok hash, or how much great bud would I have to throw in with the leaves to make decent hash? Should I tell the ladies to only allow separate the leaves by size? Finally, how much is decent hash worth on the market?

• 2 months later...

First time I'm ever thinking of doing something with the leaves. The ladies who do the manicuring produce three pounds a month, mostly really pretty leaves. But reading this makes me think maybe I'm tossing medicine and money into the compost. The only flowers that they clip into the leaves are those that they clip by mistake, and those tiny, too undeveloped flowers that are basically green, too immature to do anything but subtract from the experience of quality bud. You say use 'leaves and bud.' Jim is this enough flowers to make ok hash, or how much great bud would I have to throw in with the leaves to make decent hash? Should I tell the ladies to only allow separate the leaves by size? Finally, how much is decent hash worth on the market?

I have the same problem you do. We call the little mistakes "uh-oh's". Those go into a bin along with all of the trimmings, but usually we just toss them all. I just took down 5 plants in the past week so I'm sitting on quite a nice pile right now. I'd like to turn it into hash but I hear the bubble bag method is quite time consuming. Sometimes upwards of 7 hours? If this is true I'd rather keep trashing my "extra meds and money". I usually just end up making cookies and brownies, though :)

Archived