Dr Greenthumbs Bubba Kush Clone To Smoke Report

Thanks for your kind words.

Well 2 of the bubba kush ladies are at 16 inches and will be placed into the bloom box once the light comes on tommorow the 3rd ladies lagging behind by 3 inches but she looks healthy i will be making her my mother plant and next grow is going to be a scrog type of grow with 6 bubba kush clones utilizing chicken wire or fencing.

img00036kd.jpg

img00034r.jpg

Looking good man! I tried some hindu kush from seed, it went to the sativa side of this cross. Good luck, looks yummy. :thumbsu:

Ok this is my first real true grow + smoke report for the MMMA so here it goes!

These clones were distressed when i first got them home after a long car ride but finally they are coming around and spouting new growth once they become a little more presentable pictures will follow. :thumbsu:

I am using a two 2 bulb t-12 fixtures secured together utilizing two 2700 k full spectrum agrosun bulbs and two ge 6500 k bulbs one of each in each fixture the bubba kush ladies seem to be loving it!

Starting off i transplanted them into 3 gallon pots using fox farm ocean forest and plain water the ffof has plenty of nutrients for the first 3 weeks so i wont be using anything until i start the flowering period .

You ought to do a perpetual garden dude, I'm not kidding after a month you will be rollin in anywhere between a 1/4 lb or more, depending on specs, every two weeks.

Take two clones, or three, grow them until ready, put in flower room. Wait two weeks and do the same, and so on...so great about this? You can keep under the limit of plants, and have a cornacopia of MM!!! Your patients will love it, plus you don't need huge spaces to get huge loads of MM. Good Luck! :thumbsu:

Harvest day !

I just finished pulling the 2 bubba kush ladies out and have trimmed them up and im getting ready to hang them for 2-5 days then i will remove all the stems and place the rock hard buds into plain brown shopping bags until ready to be placed in jars and cured.

img00081a.jpg

img00082v.jpg

And when you use a cell make sure the GPS tracking is off, I've heard people can see exacty where you took the pictures from.

Not if you use an offsite host i use imageshack it disables all the identifying gps markers.

(At least thats what i was told by a computer geek friend of mine)

Ok the buds are getting nice and crispy and are going to be placed into widemouth mason jars before i go to bed tonight during this grow i had worries about the bubbas showing a poor yield but to my amazement and delight from the 2 harvested ladies provided a nice amount.

The early smoke report is off the charts the taste is so unique and fruity and the effects are sensational this strains going to be around a long time in my garden . :thumbsu:

september202520028.jpg

september202520029.jpg