Dr Greenthumbs Bubba Kush Clone To Smoke Report

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you all know that we are currently producing a new batch of improved Bubba Kush seed using the Pre 98 Bubba to beef up the Katsu yield. These should be ready in about December/January. GREAT thread by the way...

awsome doc cant wait to try em. that bubba kush is some great tasteing stuff. yummmy :bow:

king of buds

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to let you all know that we are currently producing a new batch of improved Bubba Kush seed using the Pre 98 Bubba to beef up the Katsu yield. These should be ready in about December/January. GREAT thread by the way...

Sweet ! :goodjob:

Thanks for the update Doc i cant wait! :thumbsu:

Drtarzan md what are you using to vegetate your plants t-5s or MH?

You seem to be getting some real nice bushy ladies with your method. :goodjob:

Sorry 'Kingdiamond' i missed your Question ....

http://www.hydrofarm.com/pb_detail.php?itemid=8982

I use 3 - Hydrofarm Commercial T5 4FT 4 Tube Fixture

Which gives me a total of :

714 watts

56,400 lumens

less than 6 amps

In a 6 X 5 Room

3-T5FTL44.jpg

TarzansVegRoom-1.jpg

Thanks 'Kingdiamond'

• 1 month later...

Time for the smoke report

Dr greenthumbs bubba kush cures to a really nice tight compact bud when broke apart the resin is throughout the bud so much as to where i broke out my mini microsope to marvel at the the tricomes this is truly a awesome medicine in all appearance taste flavor and effect .

The smoke is very smooth not harsh at all with a little bit of lung expansion the patients i have allowed to partake in this strain just beg for more its perfect for both day and night consumption with a medicated effect untouched by anything Ive had in a long time .

Potency 8-1/2 out of 10

Flavor 10 +

Yield 2.5 Oz's per plant straight indoor grow with a little help from twine to support the weighted down resinous buds .

This strain is a must have for all patients quite possibly a top 5 smoke for me and Ive smoked since the Nixon administration so its bunched in with some truly legendary strains from over the last 38 years.

Dang, KD! This sounds like a strain i HAVE TO get! the colors of those nugs, just beckons me to them! they have some kind of mind control or something!

Trust me this is some unreal good bud :blink: as with other strains its gets better tasting and more potent by the day during cure .

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates on this new on the improved bubba seeds doc?

I also took some better pictures of my current bubba ladies for all the world to see wife bought me a sweet nikon auto focus for christmas! :thumbsu:

dscn0108s.jpg

dscn0114y.jpg

dscn0110l.jpg