Dr Greenthumbs Bubba Kush Clone To Smoke Report

Day 46 took a look with my microscope and I'm seeing a lot of cloudy trichs but in docs description of flowering times he lists this strain at 65 to 70 days i prefer the heady uplifting medicated feeling as opposed to the couchlocked effect so i think I'm going to be harvesting just a tad early. :thumbsu:

I cant wait! :goodjob:

Thanks man more good news my 4 BK clones are all showing roots in my diy bubble cloner so i will be able to keep this strain in my garden for as long as i wish.

Its so very awesome to have such good friends in the community. :goodjob:

Day 46 took a look with my microscope and I'm seeing a lot of cloudy trichs but in docs description of flowering times he lists this strain at 65 to 70 days i prefer the heady uplifting medicated feeling as opposed to the couchlocked effect so i think I'm going to be harvesting just a tad early. :thumbsu:

Thanks " Kingdiamond " for sharing information ...

Yours look very Beautiful ...

I've got two Bubba Kush's in my Veg Room

Thanks to " Organic Farmer "

and i just took 3 clones from them ...

As Soon as Im sure my Clones are doing well ,

I'm going to put them into the Bloom Room ...

You can tell that their a strong Indica Strain ...

The leaves are one of the widest I've ever seen.

The stalks are very thick and is a Very Bushy Plant ...

She is 32 inches tall and 27 inches wide at 50 days in Veg ...

BubbaKush.jpg

BubbaKush50daysVeg.jpg

I would take them as late as you can. She really shines the later you take her.

She will yield you much better if you wait, and the colors will also really intensify. I would take her at least 60-65 days.You won't be disappointed!!! You may need to smoke a little less but you will see what the true hype is over Bubba. It really is some of the tastiest smoke on earth as claimed! You can always harvest them weekly, and time it so the last one comes down around 65 days or so and see how they compare.

Bubba is Doc's choice of medicine last I knew.

This particular cut seems to go through a couple different harvest windows.

I would take them as late as you can. She really shines the later you take her.

She will yield you much better if you wait, and the colors will also really intensify. I would take her at least 60-65 days.You won't be disappointed!!! You may need to smoke a little less but you will see what the true hype is over Bubba. It really is some of the tastiest smoke on earth as claimed! You can always harvest them weekly, and time it so the last one comes down around 65 days or so and see how they compare.

Bubba is Doc's choice of medicine last I knew.

This particular cut seems to go through a couple different harvest windows.

Oh i have plenty of ready medicine i just dont prefer being put into a unconconcious state with medicine where the trichomes had gone 100% amber but ill let them go at least until docs earliest benchmark(65 days) and use it as my late night smoke if it does end up this way . :thumbsu:

Thanks " Kingdiamond " for sharing information ...

Yours look very Beautiful ...

I've got two Bubba Kush's in my Veg Room

Thanks to " Organic Farmer "

and i just took 3 clones from them ...

As Soon as Im sure my Clones are doing well ,

I'm going to put them into the Bloom Room ...

You can tell that their a strong Indica Strain ...

The leaves are one of the widest I've ever seen.

The stalks are very thick and is a Very Bushy Plant ...

She is 32 inches tall and 27 inches wide at 50 days in Veg ...

BubbaKush.jpg

BubbaKush50daysVeg.jpg

Drtarzan md what are you using to vegetate your plants t-5s or MH?

You seem to be getting some real nice bushy ladies with your method. :goodjob:

Day 56 of flower and i now have the bubbas under a new digital greenhouse 1000 watt hps/mh ballast outfitted with a 1000 watt hortilux eye bulb to give them a super shot of lumen's to finish her up i will take some pictures later today man i cant wait to be able to do the smoke report on her. :thumbsu:

KD, those ladies are lovely! Can you tell me a bit about the way you tied them up, please? I am going to have to LST some of mine, and it will be my first time. i have gotten some great input from the mgr over at growco (who is my personal botany guru). but your method rally piqued my interest.

I am just tying them up to the middle stalk to support the weight of those fat bk nuggets i would like to try LST one of these times i have seen some awesome results with this method from others gardens.