Must See News Video Clip On Michigan Mmj Grower

What a genius first let a anti medical marijuana news affiliate into your home then hint that your willing to "break the law" according to these republican news lackeys for the right amount of money makes him look like an idiot and makes us all in the program look like simple minded fools like he is.

I was pretty upset with the whole thing . Only we know how hard to find any comfort is and then our medical routines are all upset and diverted due to our brave use of championing truth against ignorance concering medicinal use of herbal Cannabis . Thanks the video's made my day . A old man with " back pain " and one who knows not only what prohibitionists will do but also law enforcement to keep their little profitable scam going . Would you want to turn over the keys to your office , helicopters ,planes , trips to education on curbing the pot menance , kickbacks from rehab and the Feds to fund programs ,SWAT and jails etc. - without a fight ? Then we have those with greed that want to control distribution desiring a arguement on who can grow along with run dispensories too . Paitent's First . :goodjob:

whoa, go easy on the guy.

He was simply pointing out what he would do, hypothetically, if he was Willy Wonka and weed was chocolate.

Don’t sit there and tell me that thought has never crossed your mind.

What would Willy do?

Your right and there is no reason why he couldnt become a caregiver and receive some much needed money . I imagine his total Utillity bill is $350 . I run 2 400 watt lamps for $80 a mo . The issue here is with education and reporting . Any educated caregiver knows you dont put more then 99 plants on one property in todays Federal Law Environment , memo, or not from the Goverment to stay hands off on patients under State Medical Cannabis laws .

Hang in there Russ , and be more careful around prohibitionists that will twist your words . Your not heavy your my Brother - hope to see you around the Cannabis Community . Were not mad at you were tainted by the way we have been and are being treated as patients without other viable options that are safe , effective and actually help .

Archived