Petoskeystoned420 Raided Again

Thanks Jim i almost did until i saw this

me too bro thank god i had to go in the drawer where the envelopes are! :rolleyes:

after reading more, im doing the quarter thing and a note, cash is cash;

I and afew others thought it was not a good thing in case they didnt accetpt cash!

but since reading the info on the thread, quarter a day!

Gotta put a quick note in support!

not to say dont send what you would like via money order!

I dont trust leo so im not sending any kind of cash bills only money orders from my credi union free money orders!:thumbsu:

Peace Bro!

A Card and Cash is going out Right Now .... :thumbsu:

I was gonna ask if we can get this one pinned than noticed it is, yesterday i thought i had to go into mycontent to find it, be easier to find tomorow morn, Id love too keep this up,,

Petosky stoned we need feeedback when it starts coming in,,,need to know if we are hurting or helping sis! I dont want to cause her any problems while she is at the hilton!

I would like it if they had to give out overtime to do her mail though! :thumbsu:

Peace

I was gonna ask if we can get this one pinned than noticed it is, yesterday i thought i had to go into mycontent to find it, be easier to find tomorow morn, Id love too keep this up,,

Petosky stoned we need feeedback when it starts coming in,,,need to know if we are hurting or helping sis! I dont want to cause her any problems while she is at the hilton!

I would like it if they had to give out overtime to do her mail though! :thumbsu:

Peace

your too funny Jim

lets all try and send her something if you can at least a letter

Lol dude that's funny shtuff. You just made my whole morning. (well you and some of "the church" :).

Let's do it like this:

Jennifer Meyer

C/O Emmet CO. Jail

450 Bay ST.

Petoskey, MI

You know, if everyone on this site sent Jen 50 cents it would A: tinkle off the guards having jammed the whole jail system having to open, read, search and enter so many quarters, and B: giver her enough in the end to hire a family law attorney? Lol jest sayin..

:rolleyes:

Peace

I pinned this awhile back Jim ....

I'm 3 ~ steps ahead of you Brother ... :bighug:

I was hoping " Petoskystoned " would have been here Today ...

I just tried calling to find out what time court is tomorrow ?

There was No Answer ? I 've got a very Busy Day Tomorrow ,

But i want to be there for him if ALL Possible ....

I guess All i can do is drive there and Hope for the Best ...

I 'll try calling tomorrow ... :thumbsu:

I pinned this awhile back Jim ....

I'm 3 ~ steps ahead of you Brother ... :bighug:

I was hoping " Petoskystoned " would have been here Today ...

I just tried calling to find out what time court is tomorrow ?

There was No Answer ? I 've got a very Busy Day Tomorrow ,

But i want to be there for him if ALL Possible ....

I guess All i can do is drive there and Hope for the Best ...

I 'll try calling tomorrow ... :thumbsu:

Did you miss the two posts on page 12 . I believe this court date is being reset from March 1-4 . Thats a long drive from the thumb . Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:22 PM

snapback.pngpetoskeystoned, on 24 February 2011 - 06:17 PM, said:

My jury trial is adjourned everyone, I have released my lawyer of his duties. Lord help me. Please continue supporting Jen and I folks, game on.

Thanks for the update it's not looking to good inn some of these courts i was at one today and it didn't go well i wish the best for you and Jen the courts have the time on their side IMO

// Show multiquote for JS browsers if ( $('multiq_269376') ) { $('multiq_269376').show(); } if( $('toggle_post_269376') ) { $('toggle_post_269376').show(); } // Add perm data ipb.topic.deletePerms[269376] = { 'canDelete' : 0, 'canSoftDelete' : 0 };

Ok.. Updates..

I'm sure they won't accept cash..but I know my bank gives free money orders.

MY TRiAL HAS BEEN ADJOURNED for now everyone. More time to rally!

ODAWADANNY and I need flyers for the rally in Lansing..and I wanna support a couple cases, any place significant I could show up to with a van load of patients?

Looking for clones here..

Ok.. Updates..

I'm sure they won't accept cash..but I know my bank gives free money orders.

MY TRiAL HAS BEEN ADJOURNED for now everyone. More time to rally!

ODAWADANNY and I need flyers for the rally in Lansing..and I wanna support a couple cases, any place significant I could show up to with a van load of patients?

Looking for clones here..

someone posted what could be sent to the jail,,,,it said cash or money orders no personal checks by mail or in person!

I been doing the quarter thing, after first letter! let me know today she is getting another quarter, I get free money orders not a prob if thats what i got to do, i wouldnt care if i had to pay 1.49 to put .50 in there every day!:sword:

mail them notes out people

Peace

edit= brother your a trooper looking for clones! :goodjob:

Edited by phaquetoo

Thanks Rich for calling me this Morning ....

I'm So Very Sorry to hear about your Lawyer situation ...

Man that Suks ...

I do have another $25 Cash for You & your Family ...

If you can send me your Mailing Address ,

i will get that out in the Mail for You ...

Let me see what i can do ...

Maybe My Brother " Mos Cutty "

has a few clones he can help you w/ ?

Hang in there Rich ,

God Willingly others will help you Soon ? :bighug:

I am so very sorry you have had to go through this. Emmit county is a political hell hole one of my cousins was arrested during a break and enter her then boyfriend was doing she was raked across the coals. She spent tons of time in county lock up while the boyfriend and his friends that were the one doing the B&E got nothing no time in jail no probation nothing! They had a lawyer she could not afford one. She ended up due to trouble from fellow inmates being transferred to a flint womens prison. She wasted three years of her life and of her kids life because she was poor and had a jerk off boyfriend that told her wait here we have to pick up a friend. Anyway keep you head up I am sorry I have not been able to make it up.

lets keep her in ramen noodle folks about the only spice she will get in there send a quarter, send 2 just dont send it to heavy or put another stamp on it!

Peace

Morning I sent a note with $5 cash today signed jack, be interesting to see if she gets it

• 2 weeks later...

If you are there petoskeystoned, call Jesse Williams at 231-929-8340. Also, my mother knows the laws well and she is an advocate for patients and caregivers here in crooked emmet county, if you email my private email i can give you her name and number.You need to file a civil suit asap!!

phaqueto, there is a sentencing on April 18 at 9:00 am. My cousin L. Keller is a patient and had a couple of plants outside. Those pigs charged him with Felony manufacturing of Marijuana. We are trying to pack the court house, the more patients the better. We all need to stick together and support each other. He is also going to appeal. Also, if you know any other court dates for patients, we will gladly

have a car ful of patients to support them.

• 1 month later...

Ok everyone, POPO just came over, New date is May 19th, 1pm. (Motion to Suppress) and May 23-25th, 8 am. (Motion to Dismiss under 4 and 8). Hope to see you all here...I realize that the March is more important, hopefully I will be in attendance still!

onguard.gif

Our thoughts and prayers your way.

• 1 month later...

Ok I apologize for the stupid comment, Show me a case that the person was %100 legal and got busted. And I mean CARD in hand, under 12 plants, under 2.5oz. It does not exist.

Also you dont get support because it ALWAYS comes out that "they didnt have a card, but had a dr recommendation" "had over the limit" "to many plants" on and on and on. If there was such a case then they would sue. Right? No one is suing because they were just a little illegal. NO ONE IS SUING!!!

My boyfriend, regardless of the fact he did not have proper licensing from the state (from bad advice/funds he started growing his 12 before sending to the state (confusion w/ the doctor referral etc)) was arrested and jailed, the FORENSIC report on the plants came back 5 days after his arrest stating a CLEARED/CLOSED case because NO CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE was found. He was held until the 25th, the day I bought his police report and he DEMANDED his freedom at 7pm, they let him out 2 hours later.

(his application was sent the first day he was in jail and approved before he was released also)

(funny part is, when he confronted the jail officer, the officer said Marijuana was not considered a controlled substance so it had no bearing on his case, he was wrong)

There were technicalities in his case yes, we should have researched more, but made a mistake

however, the plants had no THC, no controlled substance for a non-registered patient

Affirmative Defense would have protected him if the trial had gone through due to THC in the plants.

But ultimately they covered up the fact that the case was cleared since the 18th, because they couldn't prove they were marijuana plants in a court of law either way.

They kept him in jail to make an example

Disgraceful

In this case, it seems the same, making an example, it's pure harassment.

Weeks after his arrest and release we were stopped because a LEO followed him out from inside a gas station, I had just picked him up and he had recently medicated, I was driving, he trailed us and pulled us over for a DIM TAIL LIGHT. Medication was in a padlocked backpack, upon request to search I responded No etc. he guilted my Bf into showing him the marijuana, he provided his paperwork, he was handcuffed and put in the back of the cop car for 4 hours (12 am to a little after 4am) while he harassed me and tore apart my car threatening to arrest me (I was not registered, not smoking/under influence), because of empty bags he had with him, despite no scale or money, he also tried pinning us with selling/intent to deliver etc . The police officer pulled a knife out in front of my face to demonstrate how he could cut open his backpack to get his medication.

He told us it was illegal to travel with unless we were going from place of purchase directly home, or ON VACATION ahaha.

Eventually, to his un-liking, he had to let us go.

Legality has minimal effect when approached by skeptics and people who just plain out don't agree. Especially when in power.

The only difference between a non-registered individual using marijuana to ease some sort of ailment in their life and a registered individual using marijuana to ease some sort of ailment, is the governments discrepancy, a simple piece of plastic

There are so many discrepancies between doctors, two different doctors will tell you two different things.

A cancer patient's doctor may completely deny any helpful qualities to marijuana and not condone the use in treatment, does that not mean the patient should not seek remedy how he see's fit?

When a patients card expires and they don't have funds to renew, does that make the need for their medicine any less legit??

I would not think so.

Breathe Easy <3

Ps Not to get too side-tract from the point, Petoskey, you and everyone involved are in my thoughts, hope everything goes well!! It seems you have much support!

Edited by Forgett_TheMoon

• 2 weeks later...

And....door #3.

Once again, our home has been entered via the foot.

Motive...$ 575.00 in past due child support Barbi is behind. Child Support. CHILD SUPPORT. Just say'in.

Apparently, "wait, let me get her", and "no, you cannot go in, i'll send her out" is not fast enough, thus smashing my doors in would be best.

I believe that there may be a county re-naming in the near future via lawsuits. Barbi-ville. Patients and Caregivers only. Barbi is in the Emmet County Jail. They kicked my doors in to get her. No she wasn't hiding, in fact she was already out the door being cuffed as the other crook was kicking in the front door. This because of the phone call saying "the sheriff is here he has a warrant". Thank goodness for video and the MMMA.

Richonguard.gif

Edited by petoskeystoned