Petoskeystoned420 Raided Again

Have to find one that is willing to report both sides or at least our side.

Not trying to come of rude, but are people trying to get ahold of the news?

In my area they will be there if ya tell em, told them about 3 medical storys and they aired all of them. The paper on the other hand, the editor is anti-cannabis so he covers them if ya call but not in the good way so i stoped calling them.

If yous got something going like a rally get a bunch of yas to call on the same story.

Our news station loves medical marijuana/marijuana related storys cause it makes there web site get so many hits ;) a few months ago the weather guy laughed and was like "wah, hot topic that marijuana"

again wasn't trying to come off rude, just asking. some people think the news people find out them selfs but a lot of times people tell them about the news. even if they dont run it that night they might keep it for the next day to fill a slot. all the storys I called on, they wouldn't have been there if I hadn't called cause no one else did.

I'm Very Sorry it took so long to get here Today ...

Today i had to put Down our Collie

She had a very Bad tumor/cancer

and it almost killed me...

I was w/ her to her last Breath ...

Plus as i was taking her to the Animal Hospital

my House Hot Water Tank went ...

Today has been a very Stressful / Emotional Day for us ...

At least i have my Plow Car back on my Property ...

All Ready for the next snow storm ....

But Anyways ... I did get the message delievered

to Petoskeystone and he said he would call right away .... :thumbsu:

Best i can do .....

we are so sorry about you being raided again if i lived up their i would go to your court day i am so fed up like Jim says this Law is just not worth it any longer to grow your own

we want to give up and we are tired of all the Leo's not understanding the Law it's 2 years old

Probably one of the few on here that can truly appreciate where you're coming from Bob.

The best advice I can give you Bro is this will come to an end. Life will move on soon. Maybe if its of some solace you will have played a Significant Part in the History of this Great State.

For our Part also we should stand tall, so far this is nothing resembling the Alcohol Prohibition, as far as the Violence goes.

Good morning friends.. I spoke with Eric at length last night, and seemed to be very interested in both raids, and we will be meeting early next week. Sounds to me like they are right at the front with the rest of us.

The press.. Boy, that's a different discussion, but I'm all about it. Who? How? How do I know a friendly reporter? Obviously the petoskey news is sleeping with the enemy..

Good morning friends.. I spoke with Eric at length last night, and seemed to be very interested in both raids, and we will be meeting early next week. Sounds to me like they are right at the front with the rest of us.

The press.. Boy, that's a different discussion, but I'm all about it. Who? How? How do I know a friendly reporter? Obviously the petoskey news is sleeping with the enemy..

lets get drew carrie on this, he is mm friendly, and the old folks love him on the p is r!

Just dreaming!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I spoke at length with Eric, and he seems to be very, very interested in compensation for both raids, as well as other injustices. Barbie (fiancée) went to emergency yesterday with extreme headaches, and bad bruising along her face and nose. Barbie and Jenny don't sleep much now, and living pretty much in fear. The hospital suggested we call the city police to make a report when picking up hospital records..

My sister and her boyfriend were just pulled over again leaving my home, for no apparent reason..not sure of outcome yet..

My advice to you is stop growing unless you have an endless supply of defense money enough is enough.

Law enforcements out to get you its wrong in so many ways but contuing to do something that puts your life at risk to prove a point is insane get a lawyer make them stop harrasing you once you have a lawsuit filed and an attorney watching their every move maybe then you can do what the state says you can via the medical marijuana act without fear of false charges . :mellow:

This is just a suggestion but your familys the ones at risk here leo is just not going to leave you and yours alone until a court order forces them to id become a mormon before id put my family through anymore commando raids . :notfair:

the emmet sheriff's are harrassing us so bad you guys help!

We know how you feel it has and still is happening to us and you and a lot of others here it's sad the only thing we can do is stand up and fight the good fight with a Lawyer and we have a great one right here on this site

i see whats going on inn the court rooms all the time it ant good thats for sure keep us posted as how we can help you

These people are going to have to leave Emmet co. No I dont like running but there not safe there. If not maybe someone in the co could help keep an eye on them (video). Just dont want to see this get any worse......and yes it can get worse.

Agreed

Making a stand is one thing fighting a possible deadly losing battle is another... :blink: