Petoskeystoned420 Raided Again

Petoskystoned told me a story about his sister yesterday.

I think it needs to be told.

She is now serving ninety days in jail. This is after losing her seven children. This is her crime:

A few months ago, there was a dying cancer patient in her area. This patient had attempted to get a doctors letter from his family doctor. While the doctor agreed that he may receive benefit from cannabis, the doctor was afraid to write a letter for the patient. Fearing what the local authorities might do.

The patient was to poor to afford to work with one of the cannabis clinics. In the end the patient died without being a licensed patient.

Jenny gave the dying patient two cookies laced with cannabis. Two cookies.

A month after, the local police raided the dying cancer patients home. They did the same thing they do almost every time. They told him he would lose his home and everything else of value he might have. Then there would be mountains of legal bills and a long jail sentence .. in this case until he was dead ..

All the patient had to do to avoid all that was to flip some names.

They tortured a dying cancer patient into providing names .. and Jennies name was provided as someone that was cooking with cannabis.

A couple of days later came the first raid on Rich and Jennies place. Jennies seven children were taken. .. for two cookies ..

The children had no idea that mom and uncle Rich were growing medical cannabis in the basement. The very first time they knew was when the police told them.

If there was any sane way I would be there . This just breaks my heart . If you don't want to do it I will copy and send this to the Governor for what its worth . I do call on days when I can control my self inspite of my own issues and raise a little love if I can . I also suppose no Cannabis use will be a result of any prosecutions . People just do not realize how real this relief is to patients who have no other in our time alone or adjunctively with accepted medications . Bump

There was some fresh trim from a freshly harvested couple of plants that hadn't been disposed of. Most of which was still wet. And some cake. These items make up the majority of the weight the police claim they captured in this major raid of serious dangerous criminals ..

Because of two cookies handed to a dying cancer patient.

Fearing a return of the police, Rich and his sister moved out of town. Then the police came to their new home.

Holding an unsigned warrant, they broke down the door of their new home. Many of the officers involved in the second raid were also there for the first. They ran Jennies license plate number before conducting the raid. They knew exactly who was in the home at the time. Medical marijuana patients.

Rich deals with pain resulting from damage to his neck. I'm not sure what Jennies condition is. I'm sure it involves pain.

When the police smashed the door down on the second raid, Jenny tried to run away from the door. All she saw was the guns and the door exploding and feared for her life. Rich's girlfriend was taken and slammed toward the floor. There was a table in the way and her nose was broken. Rich was already on the floor by the time they got to him. So they just stood with one foot on the back of his neck.

All for two cookies given to a dying cancer patient ..

Both Rich's sister and girlfriend were strip searched. Perhaps the police thought they were growing plants under their cloths.

In the end, the police left with only a few roaches.

This is the nature of the police efforts in Emmit county. Torture of innocent people to prevent them from using cannabis for their medical conditions.

The fear in that county is thick. There are many supporters that live in that area. None will publicly show their support. Out of fear of what the police will do to them.

Jennie is now in the process of serving ninety days in Emmit county jail .. for two cookies. For an act of kindness toward a dying cancer patient.

This story needs to get out. The voters of Michigan need to understand what police are doing to the sick and dying up north.

Jennie was raided twice, lost her children, strip searched and was put in jail for an act of kindness toward a poor, dying cancer patient.

March 1 is coming .. we need to pack that courthouse and show them .. these kinds of actions by police are no longer welcome in Michigan.

Bump . I am so sorry but I can't go I have appointments made by a case manager , its difficult to travel even though I am one of the luckier patients out here in internet land . If people go remember to call ahead if you need handicap accomodations . I think it must be more then 48 hours ahead . Please post the times and court . Maybe I can contact some reporters online but they need allot of notice too if in the lower part of the State . This case needs coverage . I wonder if Eric Van dusen will get into this one . He has been so important in documenting the atrocities in the court system void of State Civil Rights the Act provides . All these cases that do not allow one to refer to their registrared status should be overturned . I just can't understand the dicrimination in the Courts .

Edited by Croppled1

Rich ...

I have a very Important meeting on March 1st , 2011 at 5pm

What time is court this time ?

I want to be there for You and your Wife ...

I have another $25 for yous and some of my

Sour Diesel to help ease your Pain alittle better ... :thumbsu:

I may NOT be able to stay as long ,

But I want to be there for You :bighug:

My jury trial is adjourned everyone, I have released my lawyer of his duties. Lord help me. Please continue supporting Jen and I folks, game on.

Thanks for the update it's not looking to good inn some of these courts i was at one today and it didn't go well i wish the best for you and Jen the courts have the time on their side IMO

Thanks Bob, I saw Jen yesterday, and she looks good physically. The S.A.N.E. Officer, that raided us twice, happens to be married to a female C.O. Jen tells me. So guess who gets treated like a crackhead and murderer in jail? She appreciates all the words of encouragement, and said to tell the group as a whole.."the fight is not over, ultimately in the end, me and my kids will prevail!"

Congrats potoskey!

I wish i could be there for You and Yours! Im so happy with the people you do have there, believe me I know what its like to go at it alone!

I will be more than happy to put out a letter or 40 while your sis is in, and id realy love to put something in her acct so she can look forward to some treats stamps,crack cards(phone cards) oh yes i know what the letters do, I think letters from strangers will be good for her! It tore me up to get letters from my family when i was locked up, they were in more pain than I was, sheet it was a vacation for me! sleep all day,,3 meals aday(if youcan call them that) lots of books, and room service! a slice of heaven! sheet even the ugly gaurds start looking good!

I dont know how far the court is there from the county line, but everyone should boycott all businesses in emmet county. If they let the pa run amuck they need to all suffer, dont be eating in that county unless you packed your own lunch, Phaq that county! and Phaq that narc team that operates in a few of them countys! Boycott Emmet county!

see there is always something that brings them to us yea us! I been popped quite a few times now for possesion. and popped in the act of medicating last weekend (i feel lucky now), but something brought them to me,,mine happened to be this cute lil hill billy girl who cant handle her liquir, If I could just turn my love off with a switch id be gone, but I love her, i love her kids and dogs! id shut it off and run! and never stop! so for now i guess ill be in this relation ship till i go to prison! (cause cute lil hill bill blonde calls po po)

please let us know if there is more to the adress, dont we have to put county jail on it?

Peace

FTW

Jim

Lol dude that's funny shtuff. You just made my whole morning. (well you and some of "the church" :).

Let's do it like this:

Jennifer Meyer

C/O Emmet CO. Jail

450 Bay ST.

Petoskey, MI

You know, if everyone on this site sent Jen 50 cents it would A: tinkle off the guards having jammed the whole jail system having to open, read, search and enter so many quarters, and B: giver her enough in the end to hire a family law attorney? Lol jest sayin..

phaq you crack me up.... you do raise a valid point on the letter writting and funding, there is a service call Jpay.com where peeps can email letters and put funds into inmate accounts with just their inmate number via credit or debit card, i do it for my bro at Brooks C F all the time, not sure if it works for local lockups though but deff a great service.

http://www.jpay.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.aspx

Forgot to attach this , its our new emblem !Really speaks for Michigan and I am having one made into a shirt ! Anybody want one ? I am going to get a bulk price if enough people want one !

count me in for a large mans and a extra small womans on the t-shirts , pm me if you need the funds!

"petoskey

Lol dude that's funny shtuff. You just made my whole morning. (well you and some of "the church" :).

Let's do it like this:

Jennifer Meyer

C/O Emmet CO. Jail

450 Bay ST.

Petoskey, MI

You know, if everyone on this site sent Jen 50 cents it would A: tinkle off the guards having jammed the whole jail system having to open, read, search and enter so many quarters, and B: giver her enough in the end to hire a family law attorney? Lol jest sayin.. "

Lets start a thread for letters to her and donation info, if it can be done from home, we can screw that jail with credit cards, blow up the lines!

I want to give more than 2 quarters but thats going out from me every day for a while,

Great Idea!

Hey I wasnt trying to be funny, Ive had it with these nazi's, just because they put me in jail dont mean i cant phaq with em in there I am not a good prisoner, they have a hard time finding the rite people to put me with! and i have never drawn more time for messin with the co's, dude i get them to set of the ALARMS AND PUT ME IN THE SPEED CHAIR! I rattle everyones nerves when im locked up,i do not discriminate,i mess with the prisoners as well! when im in a locked room and un happy no one else that comes in contact with me is going to be happy! the last place i had to stay a few at, I got isolation, which was there holding tanks!,,,when they bring in 8 people and only have room in 2 holding tanks for 3 and they cant use one cause im in there, I think im phaqing them and the poor folks jammed into the 3 man cell,,,,lol mess with me i will mess with you! treat me with respect and you will get the same!

Peace

FTW

Jim

ON my cell block, I noticed that the air exhausted from the block down the hallway where the CO's were.

I worked at shifting my body pH up with tums. Two with each meal.

I found out that by shifting my pH my body produced a lot of gas .. nasty smelly gas.

Sooooo .. I just stood by the hall door and let it rip .. :)

Some of those CO's looked like they ran into a wall :)

Gas attack!!

Let's do it like this:

Jennifer Meyer

C/O Emmet CO. Jail

450 Bay ST.

Petoskey, MI

You know, if everyone on this site sent Jen 50 cents it would A: tinkle off the guards having jammed the whole jail system having to open, read, search and enter so many quarters, and B: giver her enough in the end to hire a family law attorney? Lol jest sayin..

ok lets think about this, as much as i love the quarter i dea, Im dont think you can send cash to a county jail, it may cause a back lash to jen,

I am writing her a letter as we speak, I am going to go get a 20 dollar money order and send it also, and im writing envelopes so I can mail her a letter every day, on the other days im either writing a personal check for a buck if they accept it and than a quarte by personal check every day!

If they do not take personal checks Im gonna get as many money orders as i can afford with 1 dollar on them,

lets do this smart! (yea i know coming from a dumb donkey like me) i can help on this cause though! i cant get to the other stuff! I risk prison if i get behind the wheel of a car, for any reason...or have any contact with leo, which we all know im already good at that(yep im bad my crime of choice was drunk driving, thank god i never hurt anyone)

Peace

FTW and Jennifer

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

We should all send a box of cookies to the judge as well as Jen , just get a priority mail cardboard box . Put a phony return adress on it and mail it . I think that would shake em well . The season is perfect to wear gloves while purchasing your box as well as sending it all while not looking suspicious. Or just mail one cookie to each .................. It will prove a point .

I like it, and put me down for two shirts , size Large and 1-x.... thanks !

come on now we want to show her support not create a problem for her, lets realy think of this, im doing my stuff now as we speak, she will be getting a letter from me and a money order first time, than i will find out other ways i can send small change every day!

Join me with at least a letter!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Please lets not make her stay worse than what it is, and lets act like a normal thinking group of people!

Ok I apologize for the stupid comment, Show me a case that the person was %100 legal and got busted. And I mean CARD in hand, under 12 plants, under 2.5oz. It does not exist.

Also you dont get support because it ALWAYS comes out that "they didnt have a card, but had a dr recommendation" "had over the limit" "to many plants" on and on and on. If there was such a case then they would sue. Right? No one is suing because they were just a little illegal. NO ONE IS SUING!!!

People are suing, The problem is that not everyone involved in these raids has the funds available to just go and sue the police...I am attempting to get a hold of some folks at the Clare County CC and see if our two CC's can work together with others to provide some sort of assistance to Petoskey Stoned. I just found this post today so who knows.

I see this person I am replying to is banned lol, probably for idiotic statements like the one i just quoted..

Anyways I will see what I can do to help I will post a link to this thread on my CC website also..

Joe

I just sent a note of support and a donation by money order! I already have a weeks worth of envelopes ready just need to write a line or 2 of encouragement and I will mail one every day!

people I know im an outspoken jerk off alot of times,,,this is realy a tragic thing, this lady made a small mistake, the way they are treating this you would think she pulled a kervorkian!

either way there is not alot of people in this world that dont know about mm for cancer pt's this has been going on since the 80s, pt's using mm to help them thru treatments!

lets all send her a letter as often as possible, and at least send a dollar by money order! if they take personal checks i will send a .25 one everyday, my checks are free and i dont use em any how and i can spare a quarter a day!

peace

FTW

Jim

I have a letter ready to go. Does any one know for sure ou can't send cash??

no cash, i dont know what they do either, they may charge her postage to mail it back to you!

if you can only do the letter it will be awsome! lets not make it worse for her!

Edited by phaquetoo