Petoskeystoned420 Raided Again

No one is suing because there isn't any money!!

That would be the number one reason why most of these folks cannot take their case to the courts and to the public. Michigan is long been well known to be one of the poorest states with some of the poorest counties it is no wonder that Petoskeystoned420 and others in his shoes can't afford to defend himself against the police/state. These caregivers and patients are probably like my husband and I, just barely scraping by; trying to help one another along the way and getting harassed for it.

Skipper

As a caregiver--and they darn sure know you are a caregiver--they are making you instantly illegal in the "closed locked facility" part of the law. Can law enforcement knowingly create a criminal situation by its actions?? Could another officer come on the scene after the door was broken in and violate you for that clause?? Where will they stop?

• 4 weeks later...

I have lost my court appointed attorney. The prosecutor, officers, and others were scoundrels, to say the least. There is a new charge, "general health code violation", and a re-submitted motion to not allow us to use the MMMA as a defense in any of my cases. This has become to much for me. I cannot financially, emotionally, or with any legal knowledge, fully defend myself in multiple cases in multiple courts at multiple times, against the same group of people with unlimited financial and legal expertise? . "Experienced" legal counsel, judges, law enforcement, and municipalities are shaping the way this law has been and will be argued. I cannot possibly be expected to decide these cases by my actions in court. It could have huge negative effects. I need help people. Real help.

I have re-mailed the ACLU asking for there help, and I would encourage all of you to do the same.

Some of the issues I am dealing with directly include...

Indigent status revokation

Prosecutorial Ethics

Unsigned Warrants

Abuse of discretion

Unlawful Entry

Unsecured Location

Magistrate not having prior knowledge to patient and caregiver in the home

Parental and familial rights destroyed due to registration of family (parents, brother, boyfriend..)

(Jen is not allowed around us)

roots

stalks, seeds, stems, and leaf refuse

medibles and butter

all of the Redden issues, several of the King and Kolanek issues, and a few new ones I am sure

MDCH for patients rights violations

Please spread the word

God Bless,

Rich and Barbi and Jen

Rich , Barb and Jen .....

I am SO SORRY You all have to go through this ....

Trust Me Brother ...

I Do know what your going through ...

They Beat me down too like i was a Piece of Chit ...

IT IS FOKED UP .....

I have tried to Support You the best i could ...

and it Truely Sickin' Me to see the LACK of Support

from others in this Program ....

There are so Many Battles right now

and i can't hardly keep up ...

What i am seeing is that :

If it does'nt affect them ,

most , but not all ...

could give a Chit less about you ....

of course this is only my oppion ...

What else could it be ?

Theres over 100,000 Patients and Caregivers ....

Where are they all at ?

Not sure why there are No Compassion Clubs near you ?

Not Sure why there has NOT been No Rally's for You ?

I don't have All the Answers Rich ,

and i feel like I've Failed You ...

My reason for asking for help is because I have no idea what the hell is going on. lol.

June 17th raid, Petoskey

The Circuit Court Judge, Charles W. Johnson, 57th Circuit Court, Emmet County, 231-348-1748 is deciding at what point a LEO has to show a homeowner a warrant if they demand to see it. Before the search starts? After the home is secure, but before the actual "search" starts? After its all over? Oh, and most importantly for all Americans.....Does it need to be signed? And if it is not, is it an "Administrative error"? Or is it why the LEO's refused to show the Warrant for 5 1/2 hours and 48 plants later? The Motion to Suppress is just about to be written, so voice your opinions to the court...

Motion to Reconsider Indigent Status was revoked June 2nd, and I am currently writing a Motion to Reconsider Reconsidering. Therefore, as they apparently say, in propria persona.

JUST IN ! Plaintiff's Second Motion in Limine. Great. Hearing July 5th. Attempting to not let me use medical marijuana as a defense.

January 25th, 2011 raid, Petoskey

90th District Court Judge Richard W. May, (231) 348-1754 is deciding whether or not it is appropriate for LEO's to tell the magistrate that they are aware of exactly who is in the building, what they will find, that they know there have never been weapons or drugs, fleeing and eluding, and that they are aware that the homeowners are caregivers and patients. This is also the one where they broke Barbi's nose until she passed out and she and Jen were strip searched, jewelry and drawers were destroyed, the dogs brought in, and I was held down by an Army boot in the neck by SANE office Josh Gladu. Over a black mold complaint by the selling realtor. People you do not need to do anything wrong, it only takes a nosey realator! These officers have been back repeatedly, and recently kicked the door in for a 500 dollar child support warrant for BARB while laughing as I had her on the phone and the keys in my hand. It's dangerous now, you folks were right. (We are in GRAND RAPIDS HIDING SO NO WORRIES) .

April 11th Raid, Lansing

The Petoskey Detective Schultz, and Magistrate Larry Burgess (Judge whom forgot to sign the warrant and Officer that covered it up for him) decide they want to get to the bottom of this and serve a warrant on the MDCH for anything with my name on it from April 09 to June 30th 2010. My Own and those of my patients rights have clearly been violated by what I am reading from Dr. Bob and other posts. How do I deal with that too?

Dec, 2011 Raid, Conway MI- State Troopers are called to my residence as i'm moving. The landlord showed up as i was cleaning up the last of the grow room. I am charged with "General Public Health Code Violation" in that there were some dead leaves on the garage floor and a stalk left in a bucked post harvest. Fun Fun. What the hell is

"General Public Health Code Violation" anyway?

Today - I am in hiding in MUSKEEGAN and working from a mobile office. I need help folks.

God Bless,

Rich and Barbi and Jen

onguard.gif

P.S. - I know you are all busy. I know it's not my right to ask for help, but this has come to the point where not only is my freedom at risk, but those of my family's. We are losing everything slowly....just as they have it planned. I know you all support us and are always there for us. And you Tarzan, you keep me fighting because you are counting on me too. That's all we need from you Bro, Kush thumbsu.gif. We all love the words, Barbi and Jenny and myself... But we need more. Whatever more is..please. The ACLU wrote me back, and are bumping it up a supervisor I guess. Let's please flood them with support. Maybe they will come. I have everything documented, and there are no surprises.

Rich and Barbi and Jen

onguard.gif

where are the traverse city compassion clubs to help this family????? Is there some reason they wont come out and help?????? I truley understand why more pts and cgs in emmett county cant come out to help.. But im confused why the traverse city normal or compassion clubs arent showing support.. they are neighbors.. im sure alot from emmett support their clubs and such..

Nice young man who i met at the bbq from benzie county compassion club.. can you please facilitate some help for your neighbor??

No one is suing because there isn't any money!!

That would be the number one reason why most of these folks cannot take their case to the courts and to the public. Michigan is long been well known to be one of the poorest states with some of the poorest counties it is no wonder that Petoskeystoned420 and others in his shoes can't afford to defend himself against the police/state. These caregivers and patients are probably like my husband and I, just barely scraping by; trying to help one another along the way and getting harassed for it.

Skipper

the police courts and prison system use all the public money up none left for anyone else-cops are nothing more than tax collectors with badges and a gun!

man dude time to hide and quit growing! I know you are legal obviously they are not going to leave you alone,,,,dont grow until you win the court battle,,,why give them more ammo,,,one of you may get killed from them idiots one of these times,,,,,,dude im beggin ya please stop growing till you get thru this,,,,hide,,,make sure you goto your court dates,,,,lay low,,,I cant even begin to think of what you and yours are going thru,,,but if i can give any advise,,,stop setting up your grow room till its over!

P

Mimmmom

I don't grow anymore, it wasn't worth it financially nor emotionally. I am still a caregiver to my patients, I just won't be growing anymore. Basically I dont have the time anyway now that I am my own lawyer for three criminal cases where I am the Defendant and three Civil cases where I am the Plaintiff. I have enough friends that I can purchase med low and stay low to my patients. I have a "valid," job now, and basically am just

facilitating motions for my patients (delivery, shopping, lawn care, maintenance, etc..) This works out will for us, and I never need more than personal on me. At the same time, I still feel like I am helping people.

onguard.gif

Well, here is what we didn't want to happen. No signatures are needed in Michigan apparently on a Search Warrant. I will no longer ever sign a check, ticket, document...."Administrative Error" my donkey, so was this flippin Marijuana Act!growl.gif

I'll be posting the opinion as fast as I can resize it to load.

Rich

onguard.gif

hot.gif

Well, here is what we didn't want to happen. No signatures are needed in Michigan apparently on a Search Warrant. I will no longer ever sign a check, ticket, document...."Administrative Error" my donkey, so was this flippin Marijuana Act!growl.gif

I'll be posting the opinion as fast as I can resize it to load.

Rich

onguard.gif

hot.gif

it's sad for sure i knew it

they never had a warrant at are house ether and it never made a differences with are case

were is the Lawyers? something has to be done to help you out you can not be your own Lawyer that will not turn out good

• 4 weeks later...

Where to start? Unfortunately I have had cases like this one. This is one of the big reasons why I left the practice.

I am not even sure this is about the MMM Act any more. You got a judge screwing up big time and the court, cops and everybody else in the city lined up on his side over the citizen. The whole deal without the signed warrant was a red herring and a huge waste of time that only pissed off the players in the case (i.e. the ones who screwed up by not signing the warrant). It may not have even been the judges fault. Could be a little old lady clerk who blew it.

In any event you are not really fighting 3 criminal cases.

You are fighting 1 big case and a couple code violations. If the judge won't let you have a lawyer you need it on the record that he does not intend any jail time for you because otherwise you have an absolute constitutional right to a lawyer. Somewhere in the Bill of Rights, probably the 6th Amendment.

If you are really defending yourself make sure you put that on the record (very quickly) right after you say your name would be good. "Your honor, my name is petoskeystoned and I have made a request for a court appointed lawyer in this case....."

Also, the Motion in Limine is moo poo. You clearly are not precluded from the defense if you had the cards and were under the plant/smokable product limit. The Prosecutor is flooding you with papers to force a plea. You might try the Attorney Grievance Commission?

Understand you are not alone in being persecuted by the system. Again, I am not even sure this is about MM any more but sounds more like a vendetta. I am very, very sorry. :notfair: