Another Bust

This is Great News

The Push to Perge Michigan is ON

Lets get those greedy bastids into the system where they belong

dam them for tarnishing our Good Law

Protect our patients...drop a dime on Violators

No BS Weed (Bricked or Shipped)

Whoa as much as i hate black market dealers tarnishing our medical image i would never advocate informing on anything cannabis medical or no marijuana should be legalized and everyone arrested dealers and smokers alike be set free concentrate on the purveyors of poison like crack and heroin they are a big reason why law enforcement hates cannabis.

Whoa as much as i hate black market dealers tarnishing our medical image i would never advocate informing on anything cannabis medical or no marijuana should be legalized and everyone arrested dealers and smokers alike be set free concentrate on the purveyors of poison like crack and heroin they are a big reason why law enforcement hates cannabis.

I would not advocate informing on anyone either, but we need to make it clear that is not what we signed up for. We can support patients without imports. Legalize? Sure, yes by all means, except don't confuse that for supporting law breakers, lets keep the focus on patients.

In spring of 09 when I got my card the biggest problem was not quantity it was price, and that remains the biggest patient problem, but we can solve that without cartel help, or for profit, owner takes all dispensaries. If we truly are for patients, and really think we need dispensaries, why not advocate for not for profits? Or farmers markets.........shredder

I would not advocate informing on anyone either, but we need to make it clear that is not what we signed up for. We can support patients without imports. Legalize? Sure, yes by all means, except don't confuse that for supporting law breakers, lets keep the focus on patients.

In spring of 09 when I got my card the biggest problem was not quantity it was price, and that remains the biggest patient problem, but we can solve that without cartel help, or for profit, owner takes all dispensaries. If we truly are for patients, and really think we need dispensaries, why not advocate for not for profits? Or farmers markets.........shredder

ya thats alot of ILLEGAL marijuana. Its not ALOT OF LEGAL Medical Marijuana.

I believe it is to be somewhat expected. until Marijuana is a Federally Legal substance, and treated like tobacco/alcohol and taxed, we ll continue to see this. While its a black eye to illegal drug dealers, doesnt mean it has to be a black eye to the MMMA, or the Natural Medical Users (from now on, i'm going to start referring to Medical Marihuana as Natural Medicine. that IS what it is after all. Not to mention this can start changing the Stigma, and create a Differance between patients, and illegal drug users imo).

with that much dope headed for the east side of the state, i can see the street price of non NM going up.

I am failing to understand how an influx of illegal MJ causes the price of MMJ to go up? Can someone lay out the nuts and bolts of that for me?

Everything I learned about supply and demand says that an increased supply causes prices to drop. I am assuming demand has remained relatively static despite the passing of the MMJ law.

Of course it is feasible that it can now be considered two separate markets, but again, the pricing in one should be independant of the supply in the other if that is the case.

What am I missing?

I am failing to understand how an influx of illegal MJ causes the price of MMJ to go up? Can someone lay out the nuts and bolts of that for me?

Everything I learned about supply and demand says that an increased supply causes prices to drop. I am assuming demand has remained relatively static despite the passing of the MMJ law.

Of course it is feasible that it can now be considered two separate markets, but again, the pricing in one should be independant of the supply in the other if that is the case.

What am I missing?

High Times magazine did a report on "Pot Prices Plummet". It is true - while every mom, dad, grandma, and adult is growing outdoors, it did flood the market with cheap outdoor - because everyone had it. You can get a lb of outdoor medical strain for $1000 in oregon in October.

But the patients never got the discount. Brokers came in, and brokered the lbs from $1000 into smaller amounts, it got brought again, and marked up again. Even a dispensary that got the lb for $1000, used it to make profit.

So, with meds so cheap in those states - they can't wait to ship it here, where they know we'll pay double or triple what they get in their state. You pay them, they go back to their state with the money. No one in the state learned how to grow their own cheap outdoor meds, so we gain nothing.

It is about people. If you do not support michigan growers, so they can grow strains and produce quality - they won't be there. If growers and those that get medicine to the patients do not work out a compassionate price, the patients will not be there. Its not the marijuana, how to grow it, its about people deciding to work together, to build something better.

I know it is possible because I have met so many people who are capable, who believe in this vision. We have to continue to network, support, and encourage them. If you give them the resources, the time, and trust - you can have michigan medical marijuana. Give it to another state - you only helped yourself for a day at the expense of yours and my future.

-DN

It is about people. If you do not support michigan growers, so they can grow strains and produce quality - they won't be there. If growers and those that get medicine to the patients do not work out a compassionate price, the patients will not be there. Its not the marijuana, how to grow it, its about people deciding to work together, to build something better.

I know it is possible because I have met so many people who are capable, who believe in this vision. We have to continue to network, support, and encourage them. If you give them the resources, the time, and trust - you can have michigan medical marijuana. Give it to another state - you only helped yourself for a day at the expense of yours and my future.

-DN

Ahh, thanks for that reply. If I follow, it is about protecting a growing market from cheap foreign imports more than an issue of supply and demand. Gotcha. I for one am looking forward to getting my roots wet and doing a little experimenting to produce some genuine MI strains. Our cherries and apples are better,why not our natural meds? ;)

High Times magazine did a report on "Pot Prices Plummet". It is true - while every mom, dad, grandma, and adult is growing outdoors, it did flood the market with cheap outdoor - because everyone had it. You can get a lb of outdoor medical strain for $1000 in oregon in October.

But the patients never got the discount. Brokers came in, and brokered the lbs from $1000 into smaller amounts, it got brought again, and marked up again. Even a dispensary that got the lb for $1000, used it to make profit.

So, with meds so cheap in those states - they can't wait to ship it here, where they know we'll pay double or triple what they get in their state. You pay them, they go back to their state with the money. No one in the state learned how to grow their own cheap outdoor meds, so we gain nothing.

-DN

because of certain costs rising I had to move my price per oz up 25.00 so in my world there is quality medicine and fairly compensation for the hard redundant labor involved.

Support MI patients, growers and Cg's DO NOT buy Out of state stuff from CALI or anywhere excpet HOME GROWN MICHIGAN WEED..!!

We have Mi Strains but the growers are waiting for the outta staters to fold and blow

There is a group from the Heart of Michigan waiting to step into the shoes of those carpetbagers who have infiltrated our State.

This group has Mi strains and Will be distributing Free Cuttings and Free assistance for Michigan Patients

They have nearly completed a distribution sysytem for Michigan Nutes. We dont need that overpriced dirt and sheet from cali...we got Mi strains growing in Mi soil and thriving on Mi nutes..at a Fraction of the Price

The 8 Michigan Strains comprise....Superior Meds

Mecosta, osceola and Missaukee = M.O.M.

Between those 3 strains MOM will cover 99% of your mmj needs.

MOM will takee care of YouFortunately there are 5 other strains that cover the other %

Mecosta will be offerd free as a cutting to any legitamate mmp.

Watch for a CC to open in Big Rapids....They are for and only for the Good Patients in our Great State of Michigan

Looking forward to working with CC of Like Mind

They have nearly completed a distribution sysytem for Michigan Nutes. We dont need that overpriced dirt and sheet from cali...we got Mi strains growing in Mi soil and thriving on Mi nutes..at a Fraction of the Price

The 8 Michigan Strains comprise....Superior Meds

Mecosta, osceola and Missaukee = M.O.M.

Between those 3 strains MOM will cover 99% of your mmj needs.

WOW hello Philip Morris!!

These busts are prime examples of the difference between a patient and someone mixed up in the illegal drug trade..

My personal feelings is you should be able to do whatever you want no matter what the results are! So long as you are not violating the civil liberties of another then more power to ya!

Go ahead, overdose on heroin or coke.. Drop your acid, smoke your crack! Just do it in your own home please!

Archived