Evidence Suppressed.... Thanks To Michael Komorn

Shy

Its been over a year since I have posted on this site. Many of you will remember the situation my husband Mike was put in on 1-6-2010. We would like to thank everyone who supported us thru this horrible encounter... It has been a very long almost 2 years but thru it all today we saw victory in Shiawassee County. All evidence has been suppressed due to the police officers violation of our constitional rights!!!! I personally can tell you how hard this has been for us to endure. We rejected every plea offer the prosecuters office offered, we were not going to accept anything and we stood firm in our belief that our rights had been violated. We always felt we had an opportunity to help and defend patients rights and were very much looking forward to making a statement for all patients rights. Michael Komorn has been very instrumental in our defense. HE IS THE MAN!!! Today I watched him take the podium and verbally fight for our cause dispit a system that constantly just wants to hold us down. He overcame all of it for our personal freedom, even though he might have been in contempt of court!!! Michael presented our defense while visabley ill,we owe not only our freedom to him but also the gratitude of all of our family and loved ones! Thank you Michael, not only for our personal case but for everyone you represent. We know there was no other lawyer who would have taken the steps and stood on their beliefs as you did today.

Its been over a year since I have posted on this site. Many of you will remember the situation my husband Mike was put in on 1-6-2010. We would like to thank everyone who supported us thru this horrible encounter... It has been a very long almost 2 years but thru it all today we saw victory in Shiawassee County. All evidence has been suppressed due to the police officers violation of our constitional rights!!!! I personally can tell you how hard this has been for us to endure. We rejected every plea offer the prosecuters office offered, we were not going to accept anything and we stood firm in our belief that our rights had been violated. We always felt we had an opportunity to help and defend patients rights and were very much looking forward to making a statement for all patients rights. Michael Komorn has been very instrumental in our defense. HE IS THE MAN!!! Today I watched him take the podium and verbally fight for our cause dispit a system that constantly just wants to hold us down. He overcame all of it for our personal freedom, even though he might have been in contempt of court!!! Michael presented our defense while visabley ill,we owe not only our freedom to him but also the gratitude of all of our family and loved ones! Thank you Michael, not only for our personal case but for everyone you represent. We know there was no other lawyer who would have taken the steps and stood on their beliefs as you did today.

Merry Christmas and may the next year be blessed for you big kuddos!!!!way to hang tough,and thankyou to Michael

Like a true farmer you resisted the early pic to be able to realize, A SWELL DAY ! Thankyou & respect to you and your family & Mr. Komorn for the hard work, diligence and sacrifice. Hopefully you can regain the ..I hesitate say peace so long as the powers that be countinue to war against TRUTH and PERSONAL FREEDOMS..regain the rhythm in life ..you choose!! :goodjob::sword::thumbsu:

Excellent work by Mr. Komorn. Maybe next time there will not be any evidence to suppress. That's where we all need to be. Rather than having to put out fires.

I thank you for the positive to Michael, I would just like to state here that we did not jeopardize the MMMA act. The defense that was presented in our case did not site the MMMA. In every case the MMMA has been suppressed and the prosecutors are using the MMMA act against all of us. We were prepared to go to trial not using the act, but the controlled substance act in our defense. I believe there are fires throughout all communities. We never set the fire but hopefully this case will help to extinguish a few fires the law enforcement chose to start and fuel.

Thank you again for your support to the MMMA community and positive to Michael and for expressing yourself honestly :)

We are both very happy for you guy's we are next for this type of good news

we will be FREE soon

Thank you so much Bob & Torey! We do hope for you to be able to say you came thru

all this victorious! Please keep us updated on your dates as we would like to attend

and show our support... Your always in our prayers :)

This is great news to hear, so glad you finally got the justice you deserve!! Michael is awesome at what he does, every time I see Geoffery Fiegers commercial about the courtroom being a heavyweight battle I think of Michael Komorn, he is never afraid to go 12 rounds with them. Even if he has to risk a contempt of court charge he will still stay in the fight for the duration and see that justice is upheld in the court!!

Archived