Tarzan Needs Our Help

so i know this will probably get me in some kind of trouble...

but too bad...

i care for Tarzan very much...

tonight....after battling with his driveway during the day today, for several hours removing the 4-6 inches of fresh snowfall....he wasn't feeling very well....

so he tested and found his blood pressure is way off kilter, and he decided to go to the emergency room in Gaylord.....

i am 2 1/2 hours away and can't go tonight...but i would like to ask everyone and anyone who knows this awesome man to say a prayer tonight that he is ok, and feels better..and he gets his butt home to Jane as soon as possible.

thank you all in advance for your thoughts and prayers

John

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay and I will pray that there is nothing serioualy wrong with Tarzan.

He holds the weight of the world on his shoulders and he never stops to take breaks. We need more people like him in our community. And he needs to learn to not try and do everything all by himself. He needs to learn to ask for help.

May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon Tarzan, a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care they are entrusted be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround them be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in their care. And may they be healed along with all those who are in need. Blessed are You, Source of healing.

May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon Tarzan, a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care they are entrusted be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround them be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in their care. And may they be healed along with all those who are in need. Blessed are You, Source of healing.

amen

Archived