Joe & Rso Saved My Dad's Life!

Well, a few months ago my fathers PSA test reviled his prostate cancer had returned AND spread to his spine. he's been VERY pale and inactive since the diagnosis. I immediately put him on RSO. his dose started out at 1/4 gram per day. he's been able to get that up to 3/4 grams per day.

well Sunday was the results of the string of new tests/MRI's. COMPLETE REMISSION! NO SIGNS ON SPINE. WEAKNESS DUE TO LOW HEMOGLOBIN, a simple transfusion will fix.

anyway, Joe. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. without your compassion I'm sure I wouldn't have good news to share. I know you take a lot of lumps around here but YOU SAVED A MAN'S LIFE, for that I thank you

Wow, that's great news! Do you mind if I ask how he's ingesting the RSO?

he WAS a lightweight. smoking was always one and done. when he went on the oil he started eating a pea sized dot every time he thought he could. now he eats 1/4 gram 3 times a day (3/4 total per day) and smokes an Omicron in between.

Well, a few months ago my fathers PSA test reviled his prostate cancer had returned AND spread to his spine. he's been VERY pale and inactive since the diagnosis. I immediately put him on RSO. his dose started out at 1/4 gram per day. he's been able to get that up to 3/4 grams per day.

well Sunday was the results of the string of new tests/MRI's. COMPLETE REMISSION! NO SIGNS ON SPINE. WEAKNESS DUE TO LOW HEMOGLOBIN, a simple transfusion will fix.

anyway, Joe. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. without your compassion I'm sure I wouldn't have good news to share. I know you take a lot of lumps around here but YOU SAVED A MAN'S LIFE, for that I thank you

Fantastic news LHB. Incredible that we can heal our own using cannabis extraction and AG Bill Schutte wants us all in jail? Again congratulations on saving Dad's life. RSO is the miracle of life! KILL CANCER :sword: Hooray for DAD!

That is just the kind of news that I need today LHBri. I am happy things are going the right way for your father and you and your family. You are a good man Bri. (I won't tell anyone! Ha Ha Ha!!!). Peace...

Edit: And thanks to Joe for making it possible. You curing cancer may trump you being crazy! Ha Ha Thanks man.

WOW LHB.....

that's amazing... i am so happy and proud to be a part of this system of friends and family....

All of us deserve a pat on the back sometimes.... it's the fact that we all come together here in this place that makes us able to share this wealth of knowledge.....

you know... someday maybe the our elected officials will complete some real legislative work...

and maybe even write some laws that help to explore the benefits of this amazing plant...

and maybe even allow 4 peer reviewable scientifically replicable and thereby publishable research...

and our ability to truly effect change in this world will begin to become completely evolved...

Sean Connery said it best in medicine man...

I've found the bloody cure for the plague of the twentieth century and now I've "expletive" bloody lost it...haven't you ever lost anything...your purse your car key's...

it's not in the ants this time...peak 38 i think it was...

it's in the plant material brah...:lol:

EXCELLENT mood this evening...

Peace, Love, friendly hugs to everyone...and goodnight.:blow-a-heart:

I am happy for the good news! The Pharm companies can't corner the market on this plant, and the politicians can't line their pockets with big pharm payoffs. That's why they want to lock us up and take away our right to heal. Who are the real profiteers?

LHB, I hope your Dad continues with his recovery, as I'm sure he will. I have an Uncle with severe cancer, but he won't consider mmj. The government has poisoned his mind against it.

hugs.jpg

Great News LongHairBri ...

Thanks for sharing that w/ Us ....

Joe is a Good Man

and is trying his Best to Help Patients ...

I am So very Glad to read

your Dad is doing Great Bri .... :thumbsu:

After what I considered to be a really rough day, I was thankful to read this entry. Every time I hear a story of cannabis healing someone in a big way I get a little teary eyed.

I am so thankful that there are such giving and caring people in this world. No one should have to suffer through cancer when there is a cure. Congrats LHB. :D

Archived