Please Share

Before i found this site i knew nothing of growing cannabis nor did i know where to connect with the like minded people who helped me get my garden started having access to such a great knowledgebank of growers was very helpfull and part of the reason i am still here 3 years later . : :mellow:

As for how to make things better if the website draws revenue there needs to be an account of what comes in and what goes out towards our cause this IMO will help people feel comfortable in donating to the MMMA in the future .

as soon as i ask that question you shut the thread down what is up with that. Before i make a donation would like to no is this a non profit or not can anyone answer this question or you dont no the answer to the question. So much for open dialogue.

as soon as i ask that question you shut the thread down what is up with that. Before i make a donation would like to no is this a non profit or not can anyone answer this question or you dont no the answer to the question. So much for open dialogue.

Michael Komorn posted a thread for any questions anyone may have, please post your question in that thread. This thread is for suggestions or stories of how the 3ma has been of help. AK

i think it was answered imho

I have made some good friends on this site, then i was banned, Hopefully we can grow. I was here from the Very Start

I have made some good friends here to cristi and I really think were headed for much better days, I have been gone for a year myself and just returned..things are looking better already in just the last few days I think..what say you all?

I have met a lot of good people on here and it was a place for me to get involved with the movement back in 08.

Yes the site is getting better and it will get even better as we figure things out. I ask that we be given the time to regroup and turn this site into what it was always meant to be.

3MA got me interested in helping protect this law. We need to maintain as open a forum as possible without letting it slide into a state of chaos. We must never allow one personality to drown out everyone else's again. We should encourage frank discussion keeping in mind this is an adult website, (if you have your kids reading this forum that is your problem) Get rid of these silly filters on all but the most egregious words.

3MA got me interested in helping protect this law. We need to maintain as open a forum as possible without letting it slide into a state of chaos. We must never allow one personality to drown out everyone else's again. We should encourage frank discussion keeping in mind this is an adult website, (if you have your kids reading this forum that is your problem) Get rid of these silly filters on all but the most egregious words.

I have been looking at the word filters and I agree we can loosen them up a bit.

I agree. Very uselful site

Helped me learn to grow

People waleed me through alot.of the initial problems

Helped me.get genetics

Helped me connect with like minded people

Better???

The mobile version could be a little more like tge full version

Better explanations of how our info is safeguarded

LOL before I found this site I did not even know what part of the plant you were smoking. I really did not know :unsure: NOW I can grow my own and it is pretty nice. I do enjoy hearing some of the political stuff but man was it getting out of hand. I think a little less censoring would be nice

I got a lot of information here - feedback on what nutrients to use, what could be wrong when I had problems, got genetics, found out about events, and at one event I won some tincture which eased the pain in my elbow. I learned how to make budder and then got a good recipe for hard candy to put it in. I learned about the proposed laws affecting medical mj users. I've gotten fellowship at 2 am when i wake up in pain, sick to my stomach & can't go back to sleep. Met nice people, and went to my first protest.

I hope this site will continue to be a source of knowledge and support for patients, caregivers, other organizations and individuals. I hope we can work together to help patients, and to provide a direction for activism that coincides with other cannabis organizations while still maintaining our own identity and focus.

I investigated whether or not I qualified to be a patient, back in March of 2009 here. I joined after a few weeks of reading.

I have met many wonderful friends. Learned how to grow my own medicine, and attended quite a few different events.

I would hope people can express themselves without fear of being banned simply for their opinions.

This is a site many of us hold dear to our hearts, no matter how long we have been away. It is nice to be able to come out from under the rocks and participate.

As I write this today I live and breathe Michigan Medical Marijuana. This would still be so were it not for the MMMA but would I be doing as well with it as I am today? No.

I have met some really great people through this site, and have been helped out by more than a few. To me this site is about us, the patients, and caregivers of Michigan. The people that live and breathe Medical Marijuana everyday. The people that are healed by our medicine, those of us that love this plant so much that we would grow it from our pockets if need be, and the folks that risk it all to get it to them.

LongHairBri, has helped me the most. He helped me to get medicine (very good medicine) while I was still getting started on growing my own. He also taught me how to grow, helped me build my system, and provided me with some of the best genetics in the state. All he ever asked for in return was a little help with chores around the house and garden. Because you know, between the 2 of us, 1 with a bad back, and one with a bad neck, we have one able bodied person.

So now a year later I am growing very high quality medicine for some very grateful patients, most of whom I met here, and through the good people I have met here. There are many faces that now go along with the screen names now. Almost every last one of whom I have met has turned out to be very good people.

There may be a few screwballs, and there may be a few azzholes, but the same can be said for any group of people. I would have a few less friends if it were not for the 3ma, and for that I would be a poorer man today.

As I write this today I live and breathe Michigan Medical Marijuana. This would still be so were it not for the MMMA but would I be doing as well with it as I am today? No.

I have met some really great people through this site, and have been helped out by more than a few. To me this site is about us, the patients, and caregivers of Michigan. The people that live and breathe Medical Marijuana everyday. The people that are healed by our medicine, those of us that love this plant so much that we would grow it from our pockets if need be, and the folks that risk it all to get it to them.

LongHairBri, has helped me the most. He helped me to get medicine (very good medicine) while I was still getting started on growing my own. He also taught me how to grow, helped me build my system, and provided me with some of the best genetics in the state. All he ever asked for in return was a little help with chores around the house and garden. Because you know, between the 2 of us, 1 with a bad back, and one with a bad neck, we have one able bodied person.

So now a year later I am growing very high quality medicine for some very grateful patients, most of whom I met here, and through the good people I have met here. There are many faces that now go along with the screen names now. Almost every last one of whom I have met has turned out to be very good people.

There may be a few screwballs, and there may be a few azzholes, but the same can be said for any group of people. I would have a few less friends if it were not for the 3ma, and for that I would be a poorer man today.

Thanks so much for sharing that..maybe we should have a 3ma BBQ where everyone can get together...the weather is getting nicer. Maybe we could have a once a year annual bbq..what do you guys think??

Archived