Got my card today!!!

Check cashed Jan 6th. Took 112 days.

I too am on probation now. I've been told my PO can keep me from using MJ though. I don't see how they can do this. They can't tell me I can't take my vicodin or xanax if I have a script right? Then whats the difference? There all illegal to take if you don't have a script right?

Got my card today!!!

Check cashed Jan 6th. Took 112 days.

I too am on probation now. I've been told my PO can keep me from using MJ though. I don't see how they can do this. They can't tell me I can't take my vicodin or xanax if I have a script right? Then whats the difference? There all illegal to take if you don't have a script right?

The difference is you don't technically have a script for MMJ you have a recommendation.

Wow, you got your already? That was unusually fast! While I am not complaining, just wondering where o' where is my card? Mine was submitted in the latter part of March. But, I don't expect it anytime before the end of June, or sometime in July.

Wow, you got your already? That was unusually fast! While I am not complaining, just wondering where o' where is my card? Mine was submitted in the latter part of March. But, I don't expect it anytime before the end of June, or sometime in July.

i'm wondering if he means his renewal he didn't answer me back. i also sent in my app in march and there are alot of people on here that have been waiting over 100 days. or maybe he got his dates wrong.that would be amazing to get your card that fast.what do you think?

Well after getting my card last week, I had to report for probation today. I am on probation for a DUI I got last summer. I get randomly tested once a month for drugs.

When I talked to my probation officer I told her that since I had last reported I had received my medical Marijuhana card. She asked if I had it and I told her yes. So she took a copy of it and put it in my file. She said there was nothing she could do about it. All she said was to be careful. She also noted on my file that if I am to come up positive for MJ that the clinic is to do nothing about it.

Now I can breathe a sigh of relief and know I am protected.

My PO was very cool about it. I was up front with her and she appreciated that.

Good Luck to anyone else going through this issue.

That's cool, good news for you man, congrats! Glad things went well for you. I would have to say that was a type0 for that person to get their card so soon, or maybe it was something else... a joke perhaps? lol Anyway, I heard they are supposed to hire some temp workers, but don't hold your breath. I had to laugh when they said they were doing all they could because they only have one printer, but they had nothing to say when asked why it wasn't running 24/7... So typical, yet so sad..

WOW looks like I still have a LONG wait ahead of me!

My check was cashed 3/9 so just about 2 mths ago but people 3 mths

ahead of me still have yet to get their card it seems.....

So could it really take 5 months for me to get my card???????

looks like we have the same "Cash Date." good luck to you!

well i think i do and the AD is solid

No AD for me, just the unjust wait time from the MDCH... but I wonder how they can work on early Jan. for 3 different updates. All the updates are a week to two weeks apart and it ALWAYS puts a date that is a few days back. ( I check daily ) This is just like the state to drag its feet yet again with sick people. FREE THE CANNABIS!!!

i think their is a post that a Lawyer said he want to get a bill of right or some thing and wants some input for here. i think if you have a Doc: Rec: you are legal right then of course how else would i feel.wink.gif when you get your pills from CVS you don't Waite 20 days

because we are in court right nowohmy.gif

After speaking with the MSP Legislative Liaison Officer Thursday it is CLEAR ...That your paperwork alone WILL NOT keep them from arresting you.

Even with the statments from MDCH .....MSP want a # . They have suggested a email or letter if card is going to take more than 20 days. I was assured if they had a # they could check this would stop some arrest. John