No problems, I even moved so it forwarded to my new address.

I mailed it in the week before Christmas,

Check was cashed Dec 29th,

Received my card around 5/1?

Thanks, I am taking everyones dates and comparing them with my dates... Here is to hoping that my card is in the mailbox today...

Hmmm, I am sure the Holidays backed the start of your application up a couple weeks.

I really hope they are moving faster now as I am over 80 days in and am getting anxious as

I am being ever more cautious now than I was a couple years ago before it was legal for patients...

I am sure you all have heard me say it before but for anyone keeping track.

Check sent 3/5, Cashed 3/9 Card arrived ????

I sent my stuff in early December, moved, and between moving and 3 kids my receipts for money order and certified mail got lost or destroyed. Its almost June and I still don't have my card and haven't been able to reach the state after numerous attempts. Idk what to do?

I could send in a change of address form but idk if it'll be a waste of time since I have no clue about my initial application.

My check was cashed Jan 21st and I still dont have my card, hoping I get it today, if not, I am gunna make so many calls today. They had how long to get the program up and running? And its over a YEAR later and they are still having problems....BS!

I have been watching your posts waiting to see when you get your card mine was cashed on 1/27.... Hopefully they both come this weekend!!!

I have been watching your posts waiting to see when you get your card mine was cashed on 1/27.... Hopefully they both come this weekend!!!

lol, ME TOOO!!! I am really hoping for today... I really want to be able to go somewhere with my meds and not fear arrest...

PS. Thanks Ellis.

PSS Mail runs for me in 2 hours....

The check I sent to the great State of MI for the MMMP cleared my bank early this week. Can I assume my application has been approved?

No. All checks are cashed. That way their aren't a thousand checks laying around, waiting to be cashed. Your money is safer in the bank. If you are permanently denied for some reason they would issue a check back to you.

But, in most cases denials are only for some type of paperwork error. Unless you forged your paper work, they pretty much can't deny you permanently.

I sent a letter requesting information on MY card and IF it was sent, and this is the reply I got.

Applications are approved or denied within 15 days of receipt. If denied, the patient will receive a certified letter from the State of Michigan explaining the reasons and what to do next. Currently staff is issuing registry ID cards for valid applications received at the end of January. This information is updated weekly at our website: www.michigan.gov/mmp.

Once it has been 20 days since the date the check or money order has been cashed, and if the patient has not received a certified letter of denial from the State, then in most cases, the patient (and if a caregiver was designated on the application) has been approved. Pursuant to the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act and General Rules, the copy of the application is deemed a valid registration card until the card is received.

Please be aware that not all law enforcement will accept a copy of the application and you may consider waiting until the registry ID card is received or seek legal counsel before you proceed to obtain medicinal marihuana.

I hope this information is helpful. For further information or to view status updates, please visit our website at www.michigan.gov/mmp.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Melissa M. Peters

Medical Marihuana Program Coordinator

Health Regulatory Division, Bureau of Health Professions

All my paperwork was legit and in order; Dr. Buck and Joey made sure of that. They received my application on May 20, which is when I received the return receipt from the post office. So if I don't receive a denial by 15 days past that date, then can I assume the application was approved?

Thanks so much for your response!

My post above was from the MDCH.

Please be aware that not all law enforcement will accept a copy of the application and you may consider waiting until the registry ID card is received or seek legal counsel before you proceed to obtain medicinal marihuana.

So yes your legal, but not many LEO will see it that way.

lol, ME TOOO!!! I am really hoping for today... I really want to be able to go somewhere with my meds and not fear arrest...

PS. Thanks Ellis.

PSS Mail runs for me in 2 hours....

Please post when you get your card. I've been following your posts because it looks my card should be coming at the same time/just after yours, I don't remember when the check was cashed but they signed for my stuff on Jan 26th. Figured they would have gotten things moving a bit more, it's ridiculous how long this is taking.