I went early to renew my papers. I didn't get renewal forms Just the Application we first went through. Went on the 19th of Feb. The money order cashed on the 24th of Feb. Here I am still waiting. Last week the renewal forms showed up at the house. My original card expires next month. Its nice to be legal but I want my card.

Its nice to be legal but I want my card.

Welcome to the Jungle...

Stand in line w/ the rest of them ...

Nothing can be done , People have tried ...

Trust me ... I waited 109 days to get my card ...

All You can do is Protect yourself at ALL TIMES ...

and use Common Sense ... and be Patient

Yep we got one card today check was cashed 4/13smile.gif

Sounds like renewals are moving much faster. My check was cashed on the 4/12 for my initial app and I haven't gotten anything yet.

I wish they would update their website properly, it has been stuck at 4?30 as the last update saying they are working on early Jan. then finally today it updated to 5/7 but no other info was changed.

Sounds like renewals are moving much faster. My check was cashed on the 4/12 for my initial app and I haven't gotten anything yet.

I wish they would update their website properly, it has been stuck at 4?30 as the last update saying they are working on early Jan. then finally today it updated to 5/7 but no other info was changed.

Wow, this is bullcrap, 4th "update" saying they are still working on early January. And it was updated today (I looked earlier and the old link wont work now) for 5/7 but its 5/15... There should be a civil suit against the MDCH, to bad I dont have the money...lol

EDIT: And why in the Frequently Asked Questions is there not " Why is it taking more than 100 days to get my registry card? " and not all the bullcrap questions that are mostly comprised of questions that are in the law.

Wow, this is bullcrap, 4th "update" saying they are still working on early January. And it was updated today (I looked earlier and the old link wont work now) for 5/7 but its 5/15... There should be a civil suit against the MDCH, to bad I dont have the money...lol

EDIT: And why in the Frequently Asked Questions is there not " Why is it taking more than 100 days to get my registry card? " and not all the bullcrap questions that are mostly comprised of questions that are in the law.

what site can you go to to check your statis my stuff went in feb 17 lol getting close peace todd

I have a somewhat stupid question to ask but I want to make sure before I send my paperwork in. So I went and got approved by the DOC today and am filling out the forms and plan on being my own caregiver. Do I fill out the caregiver form and insert my own name in there or not fill them out all? Thanks!

I have a somewhat stupid question to ask but I want to make sure before I send my paperwork in. So I went and got approved by the DOC today and am filling out the forms and plan on being my own caregiver. Do I fill out the caregiver form and insert my own name in there or not fill them out all? Thanks!

If you can, designate a relative or friend as a caregiver. It doesn't cost anything extra. They don't have to possess the plants, but they can legally help you with your grow, enter your grow room, can possess and acquire medication for you without fear of prosecution. Just check the box stating that you will possess the plants. They can also technically possess another 2.5 oz. for you on top of what you have in your own possession. Always try to designate a caregiver if you will need help with ANYTHING.

"If you can, designate a relative or friend as a caregiver. It doesn't cost anything extra. They don't have to possess the plants, but they can legally help you with your grow, enter your grow room, can possess and acquire medication for you without fear of prosecution. Just check the box stating that you will possess the plants. They can also technically possess another 2.5 oz. for you on top of what you have in your own possession. Always try to designate a caregiver if you will need help with ANYTHING"

WOW!

I didnt know you could do that, can you do it after the fact?

Yes,you can. You probably have to pay a ten dollar fee after the fact because it is considered a change and will probably require a change form. Go to www.mi.gov/mmp and e-mail them for info. I'm sure there are others here who know what to do and can chime in.

Program Status Update (5/14/2010): Currently staff is issuing registry identification cards for valid applications received at the end of January.

Still no card for me yet. But finally they are working on something other than Early Jan. And its kinda weird that its the 22, and the update was for the 14.... I HATE MDCH!!!

i'm visiting from bellingham, wa i'm close to the southwest michigan. I am gettin low on edibles and i am going to be here two more weeks. how do i fing dispenseries close to me? I am staying near michigan city and i have all my paperwork and card.

thanks,

Drew Petrou

Yes,you can. You probably have to pay a ten dollar fee after the fact because it is considered a change and will probably require a change form. Go to www.mi.gov/mmp and e-mail them for info. I'm sure there are others here who know what to do and can chime in.

Thanks for the info...I think I will have to do that.

Did you have any problems when getting your card? Like they lost it or anything like that? What was your cash date and card received date?

No problems, I even moved so it forwarded to my new address.

I mailed it in the week before Christmas,

Check was cashed Dec 29th,

Received my card around 5/1?