Patients And Demands

Kilo810

jim i dont wanna get this thread off line...could you pm me the court ruling that says ...."when the coa ruling came and shut down dispenses and p2p and c.g to any p" or the link to it lol ty very much.

I hope this is the rite link! Ya know it dont realy matter, Im not one of them guys who think since it is not in the law it is legal, Im one of them guys who think if its not in the law it is ilegal,

http://www.upnorthlive.com/uploadedFiles/wpbn/News/Stories/medical%20marijuana%20pdf.pdf

Peace

Jim

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a good guy that is in jail for trying to move his extra to a dispensary. His wife will serve time when he is done with his sentence. Is that enough for you? What more proof do you want that doing this is not an option?

what are you talking about.... i asked about a link. i even mention it could be provided in a pm....go back to doing what ever it is you do....leave me alone. i wasnt talking to you. he said something i asked for a link i never even came close to objecting to what he said...i asked if he had the link to the court case....i didnt asked for he said she said ...i just asked for the court case...go find someone else to start your imaginary fight with.

what are you talking about.... i asked about a link. i even mention it could be provided in a pm....go back to doing what ever it is you do....leave me alone. i wasnt talking to you. he said something i asked for a link i never even came close to objecting to what he said...i asked if he had the link to the court case....i didnt asked for he said she said ...i just asked for the court case...go find someone else to start your imaginary fight with.

We both know that you have read the COA opinion, right?. You might have asked for a link to it. But since it's something you already have, you were making a statement, not asking a question. Yeah, it was that obvious. If you didn't want to get the thread 'off line', like you pretend, then you would have pm'ed Jim, right? It's just so obvious. You posted with your agenda, not with a real question.

We both know that you have read the COA opinion, right?. You might have asked for a link to it. But since it's something you already have, you were making a statement, not asking a question. Yeah, it was that obvious. If you didn't want to get the thread 'off line', like you pretend, then you would have pm'ed Jim, right? It's just so obvious. You posted with your agenda, not with a real question.

what ? are we back there again....it really gets old argueing with you about things i never said....no see he could have pmd me...i could have edited my post you could have done like you were asked and just stopped trying to start stupid fights.

I hope this is the rite link! Ya know it dont realy matter, Im not one of them guys who think since it is not in the law it is legal, Im one of them guys who think if its not in the law it is ilegal,

http://www.upnorthli...juana%20pdf.pdf

Peace

Jim

I'm another one of those guys. So I think you would have to word the question, "Did the COA make dispensaries legal?" Because the law didn't. But this is the worst thread you could ever debate this in. We were trying to get patient demands on track. They need to know that caregivers could go to jail for selling at the dispensary. So it's not something to make your caregiver do to help you afford your meds.

Not to mention how incredibly off topic it is. Maybe we should make a new topic for this argument? "Did the McQueen COA ruling make dispensaries illegal?"

Im sure i mentioned that and asked to take it to a pm....if you want to make that thread do so...id ask of you the same thing i dod of him...dont put words in my mouth...i never mentioned any of the above.... jim said something...i wanted to know what case it could be found it .... then the typical bs starts....so much for fair right...

Im sure i mentioned that and asked to take it to a pm....if you want to make that thread do so...id ask of you the same thing i dod of him...dont put words in my mouth...i never mentioned any of the above.... jim said something...i wanted to know what case it could be found it .... then the typical bs starts....so much for fair right...

You already have what you asked for. So it wasn't a real question at all. Understand? We all know that.

wow did I do that? man I realy am trying to behave in here. I dont want no problems,

Im prettty sure i cant pm ganja, if I can I dont see the button anywhere, I know my pm rites were taken away a few months ago, and I couldnt even tell any one in here how to pm, and I got it taken away because I deserved it at the time, but I think if we all look back and how i got banned, we may see it was an apropriate pm after all that has been going on with the person i got banned for pm'ing! wow what a toung twister that was!

I cant even tell ya how many times ive asked in a thread how do you pm, now that is kind of a funny question coming from me isnt it? after all like i said i got banned like the first week after the new admin came in lol!

since we are already off topic can some one tell me how to pm or if I can pm?

Thank you in advance!

Peace

Jim

The same question is being asked, by the same people, for the same reasons, and should have the same answer.

Here is the link to the recent COA rulings. Hope it helps...

http://www.drbobmmj....gs-on-mmma.html

Oh and here are the discussions on the same topic from last month. Rather than restarting maybe we could all save some bandwidth and review what has already been said?

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/40380-patient-to-patient-transfers/page__hl__%20dispensaries%20%20illegal

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/40454-judge-dismisses-felony-delivery-charges-p2p-transfer-legal/

Edited by Dr. Bob

I think it's funny because I have never asked for free meds and my current caregiver thinks I am a pain because I want him to meet me halfway for my meds that I donate for each time. He should be reading this and realize the grass isn't greener! He even started off giving me free hash made from trimmings, but as time went on he started asking for donations for those as well. I am done! Anyone looking for a patient who is flexible and fabulous?!?! :-D PM me please:)

I think it's funny because I have never asked for free meds and my current caregiver thinks I am a pain because I want him to meet me halfway for my meds that I donate for each time. He should be reading this and realize the grass isn't greener! He even started off giving me free hash made from trimmings, but as time went on he started asking for donations for those as well. I am done! Anyone looking for a patient who is flexible and fabulous?!?! :-D PM me please:)

Where you from?

The best growers do it because they love it, maybe not love it everyday but overall. I honestly don't even care if I never smoked it again, but not growing it would be a personal loss for me.

So true. I use far less cannabis today than I did four years ago. Maybe because it is far better, maybe because my health is better, or maybe because I know 5 people who need it at least as much, and often more, than I do.

Kind of the same situation here to Highlander. My own lifestyle has changed quite a bit over the last few years, the catalyst being the passing of my Father. I still enjoy the herb we all love but I just don't have the time to enjoy it as much anymore. When my Dad passed I made a commitment to myself to get healthy again and I have. I still always have pain but you know if I can stay busy and stay in shape you spend a lot less time thinking about pain. Also I know my patients need it more than I do, if I were to run out because I used up meds they might need I would feel terribly guilty. Ah, that is my world anyway.

So true. I use far less cannabis today than I did four years ago. Maybe because it is far better, maybe because my health is better, or maybe because I know 5 people who need it at least as much, and often more, than I do.

That is so true, before I got a c.g and became a c.g I was using the best meds i could find around me, and out door grow with seeds, but it was way better than anything you could get on the street and I was using like 2 oz's a month, now man i can make an oz last forever, I fill my lil bong,vape or roll one and it lasts me all day usualy, the quality is awsome in the last few yrs!

I used to grow underground, I quit like 12 yrs ago, well moved away and left my g.r to friends, when I started back up, i killed everything lmao, and when the new people start they are gonna lose a few, I figure i wont have my poop in a group for at least two more crops, than I should be good, but I must get out of these tents! :bong2:

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

Kind of the same situation here to Highlander. My own lifestyle has changed quite a bit over the last few years, the catalyst being the passing of my Father. I still enjoy the herb we all love but I just don't have the time to enjoy it as much anymore. When my Dad passed I made a commitment to myself to get healthy again and I have. I still always have pain but you know if I can stay busy and stay in shape you spend a lot less time thinking about pain. Also I know my patients need it more than I do, if I were to run out because I used up meds they might need I would feel terribly guilty. Ah, that is my world anyway.

^^^^^^ a great c.g attitude^^^^

Your awsome! Just for what you say about pts needing, and getting healthy (im sorry to hear about your father) I lost 135lbs to get that extra weight off of my back, and now heck I forget to smoke my meds, but I do enjoy it, mostly I like it at nite!

Your pt's should realy feel good to have you as a c.g! keep up the great job and attitude!

Peace

Jim

The same question is being asked, by the same people, for the same reasons, and should have the same answer.

Here is the link to the recent COA rulings. Hope it helps...

http://www.drbobmmj....gs-on-mmma.html

Oh and here are the discussions on the same topic from last month. Rather than restarting maybe we could all save some bandwidth and review what has already been said?

http://michiganmedic...es%20%20illegal

http://michiganmedic...transfer-legal/

i looked through those threads all i got was agenda and conjecture...no info in them... the link to your site was most helpful...in comparison to the other links that do nothing to address the issue.

i looked through those threads all i got was agenda and conjecture...no info in them... the link to your site was most helpful...in comparison to the other links that do nothing to address the issue.

yea i like reading in Docs site also, good job Bob!

Peace

Jim