Peanutbutters Oil

Phytocannabinoids, also called ''natural cannabinoids'', ''herbal cannabinoids'', and ''classical cannabinoids'', are only known to occur naturally in significant quantity in the cannabis plant, and are concentrated in a viscous resin that is produced in glandular structures known as trichomes.

http://www.news-medical.net/health/Phytocannabinoids.aspx

Edited by Restorium2

Which of these ingredients do you think contain undocumented cannabinoids? Is there some other active ingredient other than cannabinoids?

In addition, it does seem like cannabis is a good source of cannabinoids. Why go looking for other plants with undocumented (and possibly trivial) levels of cannabinoids? Have you had the uninfused oil tested to verify your hypothesis? I know you have access to several different types of cannabinoid testing, it seems like a great next step.

It can't be tested with most lab equipment.

The olive oil clogs lab testing equipment instantly. The machines have to be torn down and repaired after a single test run.

The graph from this first run looks like a fuzzy caterpillar. LOTS of spikes.

The bce is a cannabinoid. Cannabinoids don't have to come from cannabis.

But all these other sources don't have the King cannabinoid, THC. The THC activates and energizes all the other cannabinoids.

Edited by peanutbutter

Yes, you have been claiming this all the years I have known you. You have access to Gas Chromatography, High Pressure Liquid Chromatagraphy, Znose, and Near Infrared Spectroscopy for a couple of those and this is still a claim? It seems knowing is just outside our grasp.

The interesting thing is, we know cannabis has cannabinoids in it. 60+ different ones in high concentrations that we can grow locally. That is why we use it.

The kind of testing that is required to determine if I'm correct, is where they watch the receptors and how they interact with the preparation.

Way past anything I could do or arrange to have done. Confirmation is way in the future.

So I started this thread, because of the complaint that I wasn't letting people know what was in my oil.

In the forum called "peanutbutters lab."

I invite others to post what they have constructed in other threads. THIS one was about the formulation of my oil. In response to years of people demanding to know exactly what is in it.

Note that many of the people that complained about the lack of information, now complain when I release the information they requested.

Next. If this method can deliver the desired benefits, then there is no need to use RSO.

In fact, it is better if the cannabis part is added directly from bud instead of from the RSO.

The RSO requires the use of solvents. Reducing the numbers of people that require RSO, the less people will get burned while making it.

To add the cannabis part and have no solvents involved:

Grind 1/4 oz bud and put it in a oven safe cup or dish.

Add enough "base oil" to cover the bud.

bake at 275f for 30 minuets.

Strain and add back to the large bottle, infusing the entire bottle.

When you start talking substitutes for cannabis, I believe there is. If you are talking about something added to cannabis to get it to work better topically, no one can argue with that. There is common ground here. There always has been. But pb has never been satisfied with stopping there at the common ground we share.</p>

Most of the RSO being made today is made from lower grade starting material.

The process of making the RSO removes many of the turpenes and other supporting compounds from the cannabis itself. Removing many of the supporting elements of the cannabis.

Infusing directly from bud captures more of these other compounds that RSO process would remove.

Less fires

More compounds

I can agree with what peanutbutter is saying on that. He is not saying not to use cannabis, but to do an herbal infusion instead of melting oil into it.

If I wanted to infuse two ounces of oil with the equivalent cannabinoids of a 3mL RSO dose per 8 ounce bottle, how much cannabis would I use?

To use topically or orally?

We will always need cannabis oil because it can be used safely orally.

That is correct.

In addition many patients require large quantities of RSO. For killing cancer tumors, for instance.

When you use a large quantity, when a small quantity would do, there is less available for those that REQUIRE large amounts.

I can agree with what peanutbutter is saying on that. He is not saying not to use cannabis, but to do an herbal infusion instead of melting oil into it.

If I wanted to infuse two ounces of oil with the equivalent cannabinoids of a 3mL RSO dose per 8 ounce bottle, how much cannabis would I use?

Each ml of RSO represents about 1/4 oz bud.

So if you wanted to use the equivalent with bud, it would be 3/4 oz representing 3 ml RSO.

That is correct.

In addition many patients require large quantities of RSO. For killing cancer tumors, for instance.

When you use a large quantity, when a small quantity would do, there is less available for those that REQUIRE large amounts.

If we could keep this topical oil 'topical' it would be so much more acceptible. That has been one of the major problems, confusing that issue. It's not good to drink the mixture.