Lab Testing.

No i asked you if you could keep from accusing people of trying to cash in. You deliberately tried to tar me with that guys words. Don't even try and pretend you didn't.

We tested some samples from a caregiver recently and it was absolutely LOADED with spiromesifen. Grower didn't seem to care. Would it be fair of me to tar you with this person's crappy meds by saying that this person proves that all cgs are trying to cash in? No.

I don't pretend. I always qualified my quote with who said it, every single time. Want to back yourself up now? Drama.

And on your second point, peanutbutter already said I had moldy meds, that's why I post about labs, so give him some advice.

"Grower didn't seem to care"

But he did pay you to find out didn't he? Or was he just trying to find some other kind of lab result to hang his hat on to make a dishonest buck? Can you see that he was using you to make a dishonest buck? That's going on all over the place. It's a scammers newest gimmick.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do believe this is true, but with education we can weed out these players and learn from their short commings.

their is no doubt that your patient methold is working because thats what my cg dose she dosent try to tell you what to get she just says try it see if it works for you.

thats why i like to make my own oil as i can taylor it to my needs. and i give some credit to the lab dude because he helped me with his posts on making a better taylored oil for my use.

and so did you Resto

so thank to all here

I don't pretend. I always qualified my quote with who said it, every single time. Want to back yourself up now? Drama.

And on your second point, peanutbutter already said I had moldy meds, that's why I post about labs, so give him some advice.

"Grower didn't seem to care"

But he did pay you to find out didn't he? Or was he just trying to find some other kind of lab result to hang his hat on to make a dishonest buck? Can you see that he was using you to make a dishonest buck? That's going on all over the place. It's a scammers newest gimmick.

I can't get into the specific details right now, but suffice it to say he was surprised that we ran a pest test on it. And no, it wasn't a paid test.

Lab Dude,

You say;

Tylenol claims their product relieves pain. Are they lying for money?

When I produce a lab guy that says SKEW the patient testing results to make us look better. Did the makers of Tylenol SKEW test results? You have a very weak comparison there.

Why do you keep wanting me to defend this guy?

Do people bring strains to you to bolster their market value based solely on your testing results like they do in California?

I won't pigeonhole all my clients into one group. Most seek to learn more about their meds. They want to track their potency from crop to crop to see if different techniques influence yield and potency.

I also have a lot of oil makers that want to track their extraction efficiencies, cannabinoid content, and terpene retention.

Of course some people are going to try and use it as a sales enhancer. So what? No one is making you buy it.

This time it was because you compared him with the makers of Tylenol. I don't have any evidence to make the case that Tylenol lied for money like the lab guy did.

No i didn't. I was comparing the issue of being able to predict what a patient may feel from a given strain based on terpene content to Tylenol claiming their product relieves pain. Leave the halent guy out of it.

In my experience and that of my patients pinene is more sedative than stimulant, but that could be because of myrcene or some other terpene that is also included. I am very skeptical of the descriptions of cannabinoid effects and terpene effects that I've seen, therefore I don't think anyone can look at a chromatography report and tell a patient what they are likely to feel, not yet.

Yet it's done by labs and dispensaries every day, all the time. It's a 5 billion dollar industries based on half truths and outright lies(Halent Lab).

No lab dude, a patient doesn't have to buy it, but they better listen up, right here and now, if they want to make an informed decision. There are claims being made that are totally wrong, as seen by anyone paying attention to their patients.

Edited by Restorium2

In case no one figured it out, Rest can't quit until he's right.

No matter what it is. No one is allowed to rest until they say he was right. First and foremost Restorium.

It's a personality thing. Facts don't matter.

In case you can't figure it out, PB is a liar for money. He doesn't like it when people know that. So he says stuff like he did in this post. Next time PB, don't do the personal attack and we can avoid this.

Restorium is very passionate about his beliefs. I don't, for one minute, think he needs to argue until someone says he is right. It is more of a thing where he will push and push and push and not give an inch when he is arguing something about which he is passionate. I see that as a good thing. He doesn't give up. That isn't the same thing as needing to be right.

Yeah. I'm wrong a lot that way. :) Can't learn without being wrong. I'm always searching for things I'm wrong about. Find them everyday and I'm very happy about that. But it takes some real good info to convince me. Enough about our personalities, it didn't have to go all personal guys. Your last posts, lab guy and peanutbutter, especially show your weak hands. Last resort or what?

Yeah. I'm wrong a lot that way. :) Can't learn without being wrong. I'm always searching for things I'm wrong about. Find them everyday and I'm very happy about that. But it takes some real good info to convince me. Enough about our personalities, it didn't have to go all personal guys. Your last posts, lab guy and peanutbutter, especially show your weak hands. Last resort or what?

You read my thoughts .. pretty good.

You know what's in my heart. Great vision.

How is it possible that you could be wrong about anything???

You win.

You can't grasp the concept that patients can tell when their medicine is working or not? You are trying to twist that simple truth, and I am not sure why.

This is one our most basic rights as patients. It's our one foundation that all our rights stand on. Take that away and our law is useless. We decide what works for us. It is of the utmost importance to patients, our right to decide what we want, not what someone else says we need(Romney).