Lab Testing.

This is one our most basic rights as patients. It's our one foundation that all our rights stand on. Take that away and our law is useless. We decide what works for us. It is of the utmost importance to patients, our right to decide what we want, not what someone else says we need(Romney).

do you suffer from Tourette syndrome? its funny how it manifested it self in your post? You were off on such a good note, you made such a good point it was impossible to not agree with you.... then you had to throw oromneys name in? No clue how or why its relevant to this conversation. If you think the dimwits are better on this issue lets have some more political banter in another thread shall we?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you suffer from Tourette syndrome? its funny how it manifested it self in your post? You were off on such a good note, you made such a good point it was impossible to not agree with you.... then you had to throw oromneys name in? No clue how or why its relevant to this conversation. If you think the dimwits are better on this issue lets have some more political banter in another thread shall we?

I was referencing the Romney video, when he told the dying MS patient what he needed. Ignoring everything the patient said, and just busted forward telling him he knew what he really needed. That was the relevance here. I had second thoughts after I saw you lurking and knew you would have to say something political. Maybe you understand the reference now or do you need the actual video to see the relevance? Ah heck, might as well post it too;

Edited by Restorium2

What does tourette syndrome have to do with on-line behavior? That doesn't even make sense.

Please refrain from using a medical website to hurl insults derived from real medical conditions. It makes us all look bad.

And maybe you should do a quick google search on "name calling" and see how 99% of the population looks at someone who uses this practice.

This constant "obammer, obomney, dims" etc." stuff makes you look very childish and drags down the image of this board.

"Name calling" Google that and you'll see what image you project for youself. It isn't flattering. It isn't productive. Just some friendly advice - had to use post #666 for something.

What does tourette syndrome have to do with on-line behavior? That doesn't even make sense.

Please refrain from using a medical website to hurl insults derived from real medical conditions. It makes us all look bad.

And maybe you should do a quick google search on "name calling" and see how 99% of the population looks at someone who uses this practice.

This constant "obammer, obomney, dims" etc." stuff makes you look very childish and drags down the image of this board.

"Name calling" Google that and you'll see what image you project for youself. It isn't flattering. It isn't productive. Just some friendly advice - had to use post #666 for something.

maybe you should read up on the symptoms, if after that you dont understand, ask for further explanation i guess. No where in this thread did i hurl an insult. nothing i do drags down the image of this board, as for what you think of me, or the imagined millions of readers...i dont care. stop crying.

and what did you use post 666 for....sometimes i dont understand you.

Edited by GanjaWarrior

maybe you should read up on the symptoms, if after that you dont understand, ask for further explanation i guess. No where in this thread did i hurl an insult. nothing i do drags down the image of this board, as for what you think of me, or the imagined millions of readers...i dont care. stop crying.

All right, all right already. Quit muddying up a good thread. Or we will have to clean it up. Probably should have your post split off now. You made your point, move on.

I was referencing the Romney video, when he told the dying MS patient what he needed. Ignoring everything the patient said, and just busted forward telling him he knew what he really needed. That was the relevance here. I had second thoughts after I saw you lurking and knew you would have to say something political. Maybe you understand the reference now or do you need the actual video to see the relevance? Ah heck, might as well post it too;

ok i see your point now.... im still not sure why your always so one sided when you make your points. Just as an example..... joe bidenb says every woman has a right to abortion(even if he doesnt like em) as government has no place messing with our medical stuff.....BUT he goes on to say, Medical Marijuana "Should marijuana be a medical option?"

Con
: "We have not devoted nearly enough science or time to deal with the pain management and chronic pain management that exists. There's got to be a better answer than marijuana. There's got to be a better answer than that. There's got to be a better way for a humane society to figure out how to deal with that problem."

"Your Guide to the Candidates' Views on Medical Marijuana: Sen. Joe Biden (D-DE)," granitestaters.com (accessed at www.web.archive.org), May 12, 2007

http://2012election.procon.org/view.additional-resource.php?resourceID=004977

If multiple strains of medicine are grown in a strict environment; and all grown the same; then tested; then listed or posted strain specific information on the web for the world to see. Maybe a patient could say, "That buckethead strain really helped me eat and not puke my guts out all day. Let me check the test page and see what other strains are close to what has already helped." This could help the patients or their caregivers tweak in what people need and what works for them. If testing is just being done to market someone's product, Rest can rest his case, because he'd be right.

and what did you use post 666 for....sometimes i dont understand you.

I already understood the symptoms. But I read up on them again as you suggested. So I'm asking for further explanation because nothing I read seems to suggest that even a medical professional can make a diagnosis or identify symptoms on-line.

Let me let you in on a little bit of wisdom. If someone doesn't have a particular medical condition and you accuse them of having one. That is an insult.

As for crying. No crying over here. As long as once in awhile someone points out that name calling is childish and doesn't represent the MMJ community at all, then I don't care what you post.

I did read up on the symptoms you suggested I read up on. So I'm curious. Did you read up on name calling like I suggested? And what did you think?

Edited by Highlander

I already understood the symptoms. But I read up on them again as you suggested. So I'm asking for further explanation because nothing I read seems to suggest that even a medical professional can make a diagnosis or identify symptoms on-line.

Let me let you in on a little bit of wisdom. If someone doesn't have a particular medical condition and you accuse them of having one. That is an insult.

As for crying. No crying over here. As long as once in awhile someone points out that name calling is childish and doesn't represent the MMJ community at all, then I don't care what you post.

I did read up on the symptoms you suggested I read up on. So I'm curious. Did you read up on name calling like I suggested? And what did you think?

im glad i could help enlighten you. Now if you would take a moment look up "do", if you would explain to me how "do you".... is an accusation? In the past ive always used it as a question. If you dont care what i post, please stop crying to me about what i post. No i didn't look up name calling. its not relevant or germane. Do you have anything to add to the topic at hand? if you would like to private message me ill gladly comfort you through these troubling times.

im glad i could help enlighten you. Now if you would take a moment look up "do", if you would explain to me how "do you".... is an accusation? In the past ive always used it as a question. If you dont care what i post, please stop crying to me about what i post. No i didn't look up name calling. its not relevant or germane. Do you have anything to add to the topic at hand? if you would like to private message me ill gladly comfort you through these troubling times.

The question, "Do you have Tourette's Syndrome? " the way you posted it, is an insult to everyone with Tourette's Syndrome. Maybe that would be funny if you posted that on a gamer's website or something.

If you like, we can start a new topic, "How to be sensitive to other's medical conditions"

Or we can just deal with your medical insults in the thread where you used them.

The question, "Do you have Tourette's Syndrome? " the way you posted it, is an insult to everyone with Tourette's Syndrome. Maybe that would be funny if you posted that on a gamer's website or something.

If you like, we can start a new topic, "How to be sensitive to other's medical conditions"

Or we can just deal with your medical insults in the thread where you used them.

or you can stop crying and it can be over with.

Ive asked a young man on Facebook with the syndrome and hes not upset and asks you not try to speak on their behalf.

Edited by GanjaWarrior

if your serious..(i assume sarcasm at first)

i would imagine we could..

i am not totally sure how it would benefit the community as a whole..

but if it's necessary we can make it happen.

here, in this thread we are discussing the way the labs could help our fledgling cannabis industry to better understand the interaction between cannabis metabolites and how they affect humans.

there is so much room for research and development in this field... so many things we can learn about this amazing plant..

it all starts with a conversation followed by competent actions.

i personally have only had one of my samples tested by a lab and i loved seeing the breakdown. myself and my patients had been using the strain for some time so we knew the effects but i was and am excited to see the "chemical signature"

neither side is enough

we should have the ability to create and maintain massive databases with patient feedback as well as genetic sequencing to augment the potential benefits this plant offers.

if your serious..(i assume sarcasm at first)

i would imagine we could..

i am not totally sure how it would benefit the community as a whole..

but if it's necessary we can make it happen.

here, in this thread we are discussing the way the labs could help our fledgling cannabis industry to better understand the interaction between cannabis metabolites and how they affect humans.

there is so much room for research and development in this field... so many things we can learn about this amazing plant..

it all starts with a conversation followed by competent actions.

i personally have only had one of my samples tested by a lab and i loved seeing the breakdown. myself and my patients had been using the strain for some time so we knew the effects but i was and am excited to see the "chemical signature"

neither side is enough

we should have the ability to create and maintain massive databases with patient feedback as well as genetic sequencing to augment the potential benefits this plant offers.

No sarcasm. Just split them off this thread. Look at your moderator control panel. Split the topic and use a new header for the blob of off topic posts.

hy·poc·ri·sy/hiˈpäkrisē/

Noun: The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense. Synonyms:

cant - dissimulation - double-dealing - insincerity

I thought if I stooped to your level, maybe you'd listen. Obviously you did listen because you went out and did some research and came back and posted a definition.

Funny how I posted several mature responses to your name-calling habit and all I got were immature responses back. Then I posted an immature reply, and you posted like an adult.

So that's what works with you I guess. You won't read up on what it means to be a "name caller" and examine your own behavior, but you'll sure put the effort in if you think you can find a way to make someone else look bad. Good luck with all that. You sound really unhappy. I wish better than that for you. If

But the topic on hand:

Northern Labs: I have used lab services off and on for many years. As you know, sampling handling, holding time, preservation, chain-of-custody, etc. are all very important. And if you are doing certified drinking water work, you'd better believe that the lab will note if your samples came in at 42 degrees F, or there was a little headspace in the jar, etc.

Do you advise your customers as to what sample collection, preservation, holding time is appropriate? Is the analysis you do in conformance to any standard? Is there a standard? Are the compounds you're looking for more in the VOC realm or more along the line of the heavier aromatics?

I'm very interested in this because I tend to wonder if there is a loss due to volatilization that might occur...that maybe some key compounds volatilize before the patient even gets the meds.

What do you think would be the best way to determine a med's profile at the moment of harvest? Before maybe some compounds are lost?

If a person put a wet bud in lab-grade methanol, could you run your scan on the extract, account for the water content, and report back results in dry weight? If so, it would be interesting to run a sample of the same plant after a normal dry/cure and see if/how the profile changes.

R

either way....ive pointed out the hypocrisy which is obviously an affliction hes really been stricken with.... after that diagnosis im done with him until the next lonely tear drop shall fall.

I think anyone following the thread likely took the "retarded" comment as being used in an ironic manner in an effort to point out your use of a medical condition in a negative and stimgmatizing manner. I saw it being used ironically. You didn't?

Secondly, and maybe parenthetically, your constant negative and venomous/degradng crap that you sling at anyone stating a political proclivity pretty much amounts to the crying that you are accusing others of here.

Lastly, to the mods, when will this tool be given a vacation? He hurls constant blatant insults at people on a regular basis. He regulary issues debasing remarks and commentaries towards people for having politcal opinions. I've also seen it in regard to religious preferences and now medical conditions. Does he add ANY value to this forum?

Edited by CaveatLector