Lab Testing.

RI think anyone following the thread likely took the "retarded" comment as being used in an ironic manner in an effort to point out your use of a medical condition in a negative and stimgmatizing manner. I saw it being used ironically. You didn't?

Secondly, and maybe parenthetically, your constant negative and venomous/degradng crap that you sling at anyone stating a political proclivity pretty much amounts to the crying that you are accusing others of here.

Lastly, to the mods, when will this tool be given a vacation? He hurls constant blatant insults at people on a regular basis. He regulary issues debasing remarks and commentaries towards people for having politcal opinions. I've also seen it in regard to religious preferences and now medical conditions. Does he add ANY value to this forum?

anyone following the thread would have read the part where he disproves you.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is an excellent question Highlander. In essence, does curing alter anything?

And seriously, GW does nothing but pollute threads. It was mildly entertaining for a minute but it is time to change the channel on him. Like I suggested a site wide ignore on him. He could scream to the hills and no one could hear him. I love that idea...

That is an excellent question Highlander. In essence, does curing alter anything?

And seriously, GW does nothing but pollute threads. It was mildly entertaining for a minute but it is time to change the channel on him. Like I suggested a site wide ignore on him. He could scream to the hills and no one could hear him. I love that idea...

doesnt the thc degrade over time? the longer its sat would seem to alter the results? maybe higher thc with fresher material? just guessing here.

there's like this little group of people , who sit on this other site trashing people behind their backs.... and they have issue with anything i say here...in the most hypocritical of ways.....just go to your site be gone... we will be fine.

too me a lab is for testing not the strength, but the quality of the grow, toxins, molds, bugs, after all that, then the THC/CBD ratio is important. I would rather grow a lighter variety *if I had too* of clean nice buds,, rather than some kick butt type bud with mold and insecticides.. The ideal is to have high quality in both sides of the coin... and to lightly quantify the quality of our meds...

Now as far as tweaking out the results.. all that will do is stop the labs from being trusted. loss of business on there end..Im sure that would work itself out in due course..

:D

Would each clone test the same in different grows; Will (Insert your strain here) be the same, even within the same caregiver's grow, each cycle; these are helpful things that may prove beneficial in the long run with helping patient's tailor their meds to their condition. A list of the profiles of each known strain could be compiled but if they are not the same with the same strain each time; then what is the point. And if no one is interested in talking fact's or explaining their idea's; again... what's the point.

Would each clone test the same in different grows; Will (Insert your strain here) be the same, even within the same caregiver's grow, each cycle; these are helpful things that may prove beneficial in the long run with helping patient's tailor their meds to their condition. A list of the profiles of each known strain could be compiled but if they are not the same with the same strain each time; then what is the point. And if no one is interested in talking fact's or explaining their idea's; again... what's the point.

Here is what a fingerprint looks like:

156667_10151099040156476_229474359_n.jpg

I am curious how they make such bold claims off a plant profile. It ends up looking like a sales brochure, coincidence? I think not

Read the Halent Lab guy quote I posted. He's the one who invented the colorful sales brochure. He said he can get 30% placebo effects just from his colorful brochure. He also said that's a great thing. Makes him money and fools patients into thinking they are cured, win-win.

Halent, (the lab guy) QUOTE:

I say "Skew it." So what if the placebo effect accounts for 15 percent —or even 30 percent— of the reported benefit? If positive expectations alter brain chemistry in a way that makes drugs more effective, why go to great lengths to block positive expectations?

They had nothing to do with the chart I posted.

I suggest that patients and caregivers not be fooled into thinking there is any real science whatsoever behind that bottom chart.

It has been claimed that information about the turpene content wasn't being provided.

Not true for every testing lab. The percentages of turpenes listed on the right are scientific.

How those turpenes impact humans is attempted to be represented on the chart. At this time, that seems to be the most advanced representation of the impact of those.

Is there room for improvement? Yes!! Does that mean get rid of it all because it's not perfect yet? I think not.

Not a big fan of Steve. IIRC, they had their stuff tested at Steep Hill Labs. They're probably the most science based lab in Cali.

Science based because they look for things they are looking for, not looking for anything really medical. Looking for gold in all the wrong places.

Edited by Restorium2