Urge To Meet ?

shall we meet?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. do you want to meet with people from our forums?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

Where is a central place to you? It takes five hours for us to drive to the bridge.

hey celli I can meet ya in mackinaw city this weekend, im even willing to maybe go a lil further, we have a lil rental on this side of the bridge this weekend,,,,I will come as far as prevort or paridise!

Peace

Jim

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just teasing you :)  You know that!

Have you seen that "Mibrains" fella?  I doubt there is much that scares him.  He's about as big as Paul Bunyan and will block the sun if he walks up behind you.  He's pretty mild mannered unless you tick him off.  (I have not had the opportunity to see him "ticked off" - but he may not appreciate you pooping on him - who knows how mild his manner will be after that one!  :lolu: ) 

Seriously though, it's nice to put names with faces after reading a persons words for years.  I had one gentleman ask me at a club meeting where "Northerngal" was, he knew that "Northerngal" was part of AMCS and had expected her to be at the meeting.  He didn't seem to believe that I was "Northerngal".  I don't think he believed it until we actually started the meeting.  I guess I wasn't what he was expecting, although he was polite and seemed genuinely happy to meet me.  It seems people create images of what a person may look like from their words and I wasn't much like the image this person had created.  (imagine that :rolleyes: )

I already know your bark is worse than your bite and you can actually behave in public, if you choose to.   I don't scare or intimidate easily though!   My skin seems to grow thicker by the year as well!

It will be a great time for sure ;)  We look forward to seeing you!

Yea a person on here ive met a few times already told me how big he is lol!  thats why im doing it! he knows i know, im just trying to lite a fire under his arse to meet up with me, we live so close,,,i want nothin but to meet and socialize with him!

hey mods can we pin this to the first page so more folks get a chance to read this post,,Id like to kill a bunch of avatars with one stone lmao!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

Yea a person on here ive met a few times already told me how big he is lol!  thats why im doing it! he knows i know, im just trying to lite a fire under his arse to meet up with me, we live so close,,,i want nothin but to meet and socialize with him!

hey mods can we pin this to the first page so more folks get a chance to read this post,,Id like to kill a bunch of avatars with one stone lmao!

Peace

Jim

This will be a perfect opportunity for you guys to meet then!!  He guaranteed me at our last meeting that he would be there to help out.  I can't imagine he wants to suffer  " The Wrath of Northerngal",  he will keep his word!  :sword:

Edited by northerngal

oh man...

and i already wrote and told Ng i was coming...no way i wanna suffer that wrath if i don't make it.. :)

too late to back out now that i know that phaq jimmy is gonna come with his "sidekick" :)

well mr phaq maybe we will finially get a chance to say hello in person :)

im actually a 400 lb woman... i think that one fishy girl found the picture a couple years ago and sent it to you remember? lol

i am looking forward to meeting you truthfully jim... your a riot and i am anxious to say hello and finially put a face and a voice to your "charming personality"

looking forward to meeting any and all people who have the opportunity to attend...

good times... good people... good idea!  thank you AMCS !

oh man...

and i already wrote and told Ng i was coming...no way i wanna suffer that wrath if i don't make it.. :)

too late to back out now that i know that phaq jimmy is gonna come with his "sidekick" :)

well mr phaq maybe we will finially get a chance to say hello in person :)

im actually a 400 lb woman... i think that one fishy girl found the picture a couple years ago and sent it to you remember? lol

i am looking forward to meeting you truthfully jim... your a riot and i am anxious to say hello and finially put a face and a voice to your "charming personality"

looking forward to meeting any and all people who have the opportunity to attend...

good times... good people... good idea!  thank you AMCS !

Well now you just need to keep your health up so you cant back out! :watching:

Im totaly looking forward to meeting alot of people there,  hey now we have talked on the phone and I was using my face as an avatar so now just an in person meeting,,maybe you wont be so shy after that big fella! :bong7bp:

my avatar is on the back of my right leg, and im bald as a cue ball so you realy cant miss me. plus I will be the one probably talkin to folks the most! :drinking-coffee:

Peace

Jim

edit= man I have to get back down to my fighting weight!  I put to much on last winter lmao!

Edited by phaquetoo

I would sure love to be there, but only if there is no information!

;)

this platform is awesome..  www.lakesoffire.org    you would be amazed at how much  freedom and energy goes on this weekend. !!  I went for the first time this year and plan to go next year but tixs sell out like the day they go on sale.  It is on private land so NO cops and people are literally out their minds...some even walk around naked..diff strokes for diff folks..!!

Edited by motorcitymeds