Urge To Meet ?

shall we meet?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. do you want to meet with people from our forums?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful with some of these post,,,,,, when I read them, it looks suspicious,,,,,,,, like some people have cards that should not.  We don't we want to jeopardize the Michigan Medical Marijuana program.

I am not sure what you are implying but we are indeed jesting on much of the later comments. 

People with health conditions are allowed to meet up/have fun aren't they?  (and joke too - I hope?)  

This reminds me of the "don't look sick" comments. Can you pick a crohns, cancer or glaucoma patient out of a line up? Neither can anyone else! Not everyone here is a chronic pain patient that has trouble ambulating.

I sure don't want Schutte to read this and assume that I am jello wrestling and attempt to restrict my mmj rights or take away the MMMAct.....(Insert sarcasm disclaimer here) 

Suspicious?  of what? 

What is the capacity?

I'm down with Gaylord.

The overnight capacity is a 10 room motel.  (Rustic, Clean, highly rated)  - The motel/motel area would be exclusive to our group.

Pretty much unlimited camping/camper area to the rear of the hotel. 

The motel has also offered us use of a seperate "rec area" for indoor socializing . (has dart board, large fridge, cable tv, etc.)  There is a bonfire area with permission to utilize.

We could set up a tent in the outdoor area of the motel and have daytime gathering there.  For more of a formal meeting space/if we need it - We have use of an apx. 1200 sq ft. building (club building/not located at the hotel).  There are a few options depending on what is needed/desired.

How many ppl to expect? Kinda like guessing jelly beans in a jar? A hundred?

I would not guess that many, but who knows?  I factored that several will not stay the whole evening.  Some will come for a few hours,visit, eat and leave.  Its not a huge location, although abundant in outdoors.  Working on a non existant budget is key here :) 

How is the weekend between Mother's Day and Memorial day?

that would be the 18th of May..

sounds good to me.. :bbq:

i think we will have to add a morel mushroom hunt to the days activities... :jig: 

and if i am not mistaken the discount for the facility would still be in place till memorial day so that could save a few people who need to stay overnight a couple dollars on the facility rates. :yahoo-wave:

does Saturday the 18th of May 2013 work well for most people? :phew:

say officially from 10AM to 6PM :skydive:

everyone is welcomed to stay as early or as late as they are comfortable of course... :drinking-coffee: :camp::beerhat:

those who might bring campers, tents, or are staying at the facility or in the area might likely be there longer.. :stuff:

if we agree on the date then we can go ahead and reserve the facility and set up the contact information and start preparing.... :goodjob:

that would be the 18th of May..

sounds good to me.. :bbq:

i think we will have to add a morel mushroom hunt to the days activities... :jig: 

and if i am not mistaken the discount for the facility would still be in place till memorial day so that could save a few people who need to stay overnight a couple dollars on the facility rates. :yahoo-wave:

does Saturday the 18th of May 2013 work well for most people? :phew:

say officially from 10AM to 6PM :skydive:

everyone is welcomed to stay as early or as late as they are comfortable of course... :drinking-coffee: :camp::beerhat:

those who might bring campers, tents, or are staying at the facility or in the area might likely be there longer.. :stuff:

if we agree on the date then we can go ahead and reserve the facility and set up the contact information and start preparing.... :goodjob:

Sounds fantastic to me. Count me in.

Be careful with some of these post,,,,,, when I read them, it looks suspicious,,,,,,,, like some people have cards that should not.  We don't we want to jeopardize the Michigan Medical Marijuana program.

Says he/she with 2 posts! lmfao, lets get it on, I can bring my dj and karaoke system, it runs on my generator no prob!

Peace

Jim