Urge To Meet ?

shall we meet?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. do you want to meet with people from our forums?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

22 days!  Woot woot! hey can I be the bouncer? lmfao, Not, I will be to busy making friends out of people I dont agree with on here :bong7bp: 

It is time to put faces to handles and all become friends, It dont mean we all have to agree on everything, that would be to weird lol!  but im betting most people who meet some one they are not crazy about on here, (like me lol) will get along and things will be different in the future!

Thanks N.G for all your doing, and thanks John for getting this thread going months ago! its actualy gonna happen soon now!

Peace All!

Jim

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol jim..

the only bouncing we need will be taken care of  :devil:

I appreciate the kind words... I also could not express my appreciation toward Alpine Medical Cannabis Society enough...  thank you again miss NG for the awesome offer of all your time and space. :thumbsu:

i can't wait to meet all the new people and see some friends again..

i volunteered to "man the grill" and keep an eye on the food stuff so i should be pretty easy to find :)  :bbq:

i will be the big tall one with the huge smile on my face  :rock:  

5006 views... that's awesome.. :blow-a-heart:

Edited by mibrains

20 more days of an ti ci pa tion (said in my best dr. frankenfurter voice, lol)!!!

hey imiubu! are you the one looking for a ride? or do you have your ride all set, I cant come all the way down and get ya, im already catching heck for not going to my ladys moms fake wedding lol! but I will be there come h e l l or high water! :yahoo-wave:

Peace

Jim

hey imiubu! are you the one looking for a ride? or do you have your ride all set, I cant come all the way down and get ya, im already catching heck for not going to my ladys moms fake wedding lol! but I will be there come h e l l or high water! :yahoo-wave:

Peace

Jim

Yeah Jim, I was looking for someone to ride share with but, I got it covered.

Thanks for asking :)

You best be there, fake wedding or not :P

Yeah Jim, I was looking for someone to ride share with but, I got it covered.

Thanks for asking :)

You best be there, fake wedding or not :P

im actualy thinking denise may be there as well lol, so either way im going, im bringing a tent. but I guess I will have to see whats going on before I set up a stay the nite, if she comes we will stay, if she dont come I will stay lol!

Im so looking forward to it, only a heart attack will stop me (my own heart attack lol)

Peace lady, go get sj to come with ya lol!

Jim

I am bringing a tent too...

and an air mattress...

I plan to stay. 

fireside... for the most part but I plan to be there all night none the less :)

I am truly anxious and excited to share time and space with everyone who is able to attend...

see you there.

John.

The Alpine Medical Cannabis Society invites you to join our “No Agenda’s” get together!!

(Celebrating our 2 year anniversary)

Come out and socialize with fellow community members from all over the state for a day/evening of fun and fellowship.

We will be featuring a BBQ in the afternoon and bonfire/S’mores in the evening.

Everyone is welcome to attend and attendance is free.

Participants are welcome to pitch a tent or bring a camper for the night. 

Saturday, August 24th at 2PM

Maps will be available at the A.M.C.S. clubhouse located on the corner of Old 27N and Garfield in Vanderbilt on the day of the event.  (I-75 to exit 290)

For more information:

989-858-0886 OR amcsociety@aol.com

well it looks like i might crawl out of my den and make an appeareance. I'll be camping so is the elecrtic avaiable. Look forward to seeing old friends again.

I am glad your going to try to make it out!!!  Lots of good people, food and fun!

Electric is available for campers.  The only thing I have asked is that if you are bringing a camper and need electricity, to send me a message to reserve space.   We have you down for needing to plug into the electricity!

I look forward to seeing you there!

Edited by northerngal

well it looks like i might crawl out of my den and make an appeareance. I'll be camping so is the elecrtic avaiable. Look forward to seeing old friends again.

wow

welcome back Quietone.  glad to see you out again... I look forward to meeting you...

hope you can make it.

10 days

looks like we are getting down to the wire!

I am so excited I almost can't see straight..

see you all next weekend ! !

oh yea tick tick tick its almost here!

Peace

Jijm

Yes sir!  After much waiting, the days are counting down.  The weather has been really nice the past few days, I hope it continues! 

The regular club members are headed out on Wednesday (meeting night) to help set up some of the bigger stuff. 

Things seem to be falling into place nicely.  I had several more confirm this past week and think we should have a great turn out!  

Edited by northerngal