Caregiver Needs Help W/ Pricing, Locating Patients

glorygreens86

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy your own equipment, By now You know a nice guy if you have any questions. Stick to 12 plants and 70 gr.[ 2.5oz.].If you have weight issues have a family member Caregiver hold 70 gr. for you, while retaining the right to possess plants. Quit whining like little girls. For a hundred in electric & $50 in nutes and a couple of lights a year, You to could have a perpetual garden. 8-12 oz. a month make your own tinctures, butter, hash, R.S.O or your version of it. You name it you can do it. And YOU LIST ME AS A NEWBIE. MOST PEOPLE MY AGE HAVE GRANCHILDREN.  SO TAKE A SMART PILL. GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO READ. YOU WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH TIME AND WORK IT REALLY TAKES. GROW SOME BALLS. THERE IS NO LEGAL OUTLET FOR SOMEONE TO SELL YOUR MEDS SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MEDS FOR FREE. EVERY PATIANT THAT CAN SHOULD GROW YOU OWN MEDS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN OVERAGE IF DONE RIGHT. 

Srry if that seems like something I should know..cus it is.just haven't paid attention, I've had the same patients for years.

Ok p2p is NOT legal, c.g to any pt NOT legal, c.g to registered pt thru the registry Legal

so the only thing I can say is you can be a c.g and take donations from your pts, your pt's  means they have a card and your name is on the back, you have a card that says you are there c.g registered thru the state, to just sell out right or open dispenses is not legal and never was!

Just read the Law my friend, the best advise I can give you is above, Im sure alot of people are gonna say yea man you can give to any pt blah blah blah, It never was legal and now there is a c.o.a and m.s c decisions that make it so!

Welcome back, I love seeing some of the old and new crew in here!

Peace

Jim

Never been to a farm market 

Over 20 strains available on a regular basis all within the "real" Law

Free is something I only do when I choose to

No contracts or even price locks

Not making bank just cover cost and mine is free

The greed out there is consuming people who refuse to work real jobs

I know its work trust me...

It just wasn't intended to be a jobs program

oh how right you are!, with a full card you can have quite a few strains going and never have the limit going! I dont even grow all of my pt's numbers and none of mine, I have a c.g who has my grow rights!  People need to meet up with people who are in the same predicament we are all in, we can have access to many strains if c.g's have pt/c.g's, and im not talking all growing to gether or anything like that, it would be good to have a pt/c.g in the countys next to you! nuff said, If I can think of ways to possitivly stay legal so can every one else, if not try and find the best c.g you can, and dont expect anything for free all the time, a good c.g willl take good care of their pt's!

above all loose lips sink ships!

Peace

Jim

edit= ok thanks mods!  I been asking how come I cant edit! ya bunch of maggets = a word that rymes with it, bawahahahaha!

I have to use the full editor to edit hmmm wonder why it took me so long to figure that out? :yahoo-wave:

Edited by phaquetoo

Thanks Jim.thats what I thought the deal was.theres a lot of disinformation out there.man...lol..makes me nervous looking for a new patient.samples samples...samples...oh the predicament.lol one more question..I can't seem to find the downriver compassion club site anymore?i kno there still operating cus I got an email a month ago from them but links are dead.any help?...sorry to hijack thread..ppl are Paying attention to this one.

Thanks Jim.thats what I thought the deal was.theres a lot of disinformation out there.man...lol..makes me nervous looking for a new patient.samples samples...samples...oh the predicament.lol one more question..I can't seem to find the downriver compassion club site anymore?i kno there still operating cus I got an email a month ago from them but links are dead.any help?...sorry to hijack thread..ppl are Paying attention to this one.

I thought we had a c.c thread in here, I havent been to any down that way, im upnorth and when i finaly get to make it to one, Id like to check out both in clare, and one in gaylord!  look around in here for a list of c.c's, or maybe long hair bri will no I beleive he lives in or near the D!

Best of luck to ya!

Peace

Jim

Yup, thanks again.i tried the cc thread here the links were dead too.yah I don't think lbh likes me very much for sum reason.lol

Ahh he prob calls me more than a phaq head alot of times too,,but no biggie we can mess/phaq with each other, I have no prob with him at this time, Im not sure if his ego settled down, but my EGO did bawahahahahaha!  Just pm him, or wait he will answer our questions or tell us to go blow lol!

Peace

Jim

• 1 month later...

To be fair, it's possible to find top of the line marijuana on Bud Trader for about $200-$225 an ounce.

You can find prices as low as $175, but for lower quality.  The medical legalization of marijuana has dropped the gray market prices closer to $200 an oz. than $300 an oz.

I can't feel sorry for someone who's grossing $3,200 a lb. at $200 an oz.

All while using the plants that are supposed to give the Patient access to marijuana at a reasonable price, avoiding their need for paying street prices.

The point of the MMMP and Caregiver program was missed by most of its participants.  Or at least it seems that way.

I often forget we live in two different worlds, in mine walmart has shut down Main Street because people value saving thirty cents over loyalty to their local shop keeps.

People also want everything available in one huge store that stocks bandaids to flystrips to diapers and is anonymously large, so you can buy rubbers, and if you favor transvestites the clerk hasn't heard.

And people love disps for the reason they can get wide selection: earwax from maui wowie, grapefruit and og, and oil from 5 other strains.

Edited by pic book

Two bills is a very common amount Patients donate around the Gladwin - Harrison - Houghton Lake - West Branch - Tawas - Oscoda areas.  In many cases, this includes delivery.  Probably has a lot to do with the high unemployment rate, and lower per capita earnings.

In the same geographic areas, you can still get Mex brick, with lots of seeds and stems, for about a buck fifty.  But why not pay the extra 50, and avoid the seeds, stems, unknown chemicals,..... and avoid the black market ?

G3C, is usually around two bills, for a zip or more.  A little more for smaller amounts.  More for grams.  Way cheaper than ANY dispensary, about half.

Two bills comes out to $7.14 a gram.  Hard to expect indoor grown, with plant count limits, and the insane cost of electricity, to be delivered for less.

If the price drops too low, many growers will stop growing.  They may grow their own, but may not want to run their electric bill up, for falling prices.

• 1 month later...

I think  caregivers are talking about free ounces when many people are just looking for a caregiver that has a special funding program for disabled and/or veterans. Up until my caregivers got into an argument with each other and their grow room was broken into, we were paying 125 -150/oz on a monthly package deal. What is wrong with a caregiver that recruits the necessary material to offer such programs without calling it looking for "free ounces" . you know someone who makes 662.00 per month on disabiliy cannot afford your outrageously high prices.

I think  caregivers are talking about free ounces when many people are just looking for a caregiver that has a special funding program for disabled and/or veterans. Up until my caregivers got into an argument with each other and their grow room was broken into, we were paying 125 -150/oz on a monthly package deal. What is wrong with a caregiver that recruits the necessary material to offer such programs without calling it looking for "free ounces" . you know someone who makes 662.00 per month on disabiliy cannot afford your outrageously high prices.

Realy its been an issue here many times about the free oz's and 100% of the time it is the pt looking for free oz's for letting their c.g grow their 12 plants,  It realy isnt fair, c.g's do not go into this to lose money, they may not want to make money but they would like to recoup their costs of growing, which is a whole lot, I dont know if you ever looked into starting a grow, but dont fall for the tiny grow boxes, tents.etc unless you only want to grow for you and your hubby!

Im a pt/cg with a small grow area, I have a c.g he has a huge grow area and a ton of $$ sunk into his equipment, he is very good and everything Ive ever recieved from him is top shelf, I dont know how we made my deal, but im glad we did (I can either get a full plant every other crop brought to me to dry and cure) or I can get clones, or vegged plants ready for budd or just some mm anything I want or what he feels like getting to me if I dont need plants, If I dont need meds, I let him know, I try to donate to him, he wont take it, but I am the pt he can trust! when you are a full time grower with a full card, your not taking no long vacations if any at all, unless you have some one to help thru them times,

I beleive their are a ton of good/great c.g's out there, and that is the way I like to go, I dont like paying for over priced mm from despenses, but if I had no other choice I would!

Some people say if you find a c.g that gives you free mm they are just trying to make ill gotten gains from your grow rights, I say nonsense at least to the ones I know, but I do know they are out there, and there is one in preticular in our forums, it is easy to find that c.g its the one sticking up for 400 buck oz's :hair:

Best of luck to you and yours, Im sure you will find some one in your price range and with top notch meds!

Peace

Jim

Ok p2p is NOT legal, c.g to any pt NOT legal, c.g to registered pt thru the registry Legal

so the only thing I can say is you can be a c.g and take donations from your pts, your pt's  means they have a card and your name is on the back, you have a card that says you are there c.g registered thru the state, to just sell out right or open dispenses is not legal and never was!

Just read the Law my friend, the best advise I can give you is above, Im sure alot of people are gonna say yea man you can give to any pt blah blah blah, It never was legal and now there is a c.o.a and m.s c decisions that make it so!

Welcome back, I love seeing some of the old and new crew in here!

Peace

Jim

p2p and Cg to P is illegal..?  Show me in the law...that was passed where it say that it is illegal.  they are using a ruling brohan.  Once again let people do what they want.  The more people that do not follow the ruling then the closer we will get to passing legislation that is not prohibitive.

A ruling does not change the law that was passed.  LEo is simply using the rulings to toss people back in jail and in court to get more over time and waste tax payer money.

p2p and Cg to P is illegal..?  Show me in the law...that was passed where it say that it is illegal.  they are using a ruling brohan.  Once again let people do what they want.  The more people that do not follow the ruling then the closer we will get to passing legislation that is not prohibitive.

A ruling does not change the law that was passed.  LEo is simply using the rulings to toss people back in jail and in court to get more over time and waste tax payer money.

Ahh, the ruling interprets the law.  Sure the text of the law didn't change but the court interpreted the text as no allowing p2p, etc.  So, yes, p2p IS illegal "brohan."

It does not logically flow that the more people that ignore the law the more likely legislators are to change it.  Where do you get this stuff?  If you don't follow the law and you are caught then you will be charged.  Simple as that.  Encouraging people to do otherwise is reckless and stupid.

Parenthetically, how many people do you know that follow the 70mph speed limit law?  Maybe one old lady in your family but everyone else breaks it, right?  Has that prompted legislative action to change it . . . ?

Got you motor- you don't have to follow the ruling of what the law means by the court because according to YOUR interpretation of the law it means something else. 

Here, let me diagram this for you 

The MM Act is the law.  The courts say what the law means.  If you think it means something other than what the courts say it means and you get caught doing it your way, you get arrested by the police.  You go to jail.

4 easy steps.

Two variations.  A higher court says the law means something different, or you get a really good attorney that tries to prove you did exactly what the court said the law means.

Two ways to change things.  Get a new law, or show the existing meaning is in violation of another law (ie a more important law, like the constitution).

Ahh, the ruling interprets the law.  Sure the text of the law didn't change but the court interpreted the text as no allowing p2p, etc.  So, yes, p2p IS illegal "brohan."

It does not logically flow that the more people that ignore the law the more likely legislators are to change it.  Where do you get this stuff?  If you don't follow the law and you are caught then you will be charged.  Simple as that.  Encouraging people to do otherwise is reckless and stupid.

Parenthetically, how many people do you know that follow the 70mph speed limit law?  Maybe one old lady in your family but everyone else breaks it, right?  Has that prompted legislative action to change it . . . ?

Several things here #1 your analogy is slightly flawed. Our Law was passed by a Ballot Initiative available here & 23 other States. A form of Direct Democracy not requiring the Legislature. which is much more effective and one of the few ways the  People can have a voice. Interestingly this is not Available at the Federal Level.

Got you motor- you don't have to follow the ruling of what the law means by the court because according to YOUR interpretation of the law it means something else. 

Here, let me diagram this for you 

The MM Act is the law.  The courts say what the law means.  If you think it means something other than what the courts say it means and you get caught doing it your way, you get arrested by the police.  You go to jail.

4 easy steps.

Two variations.  A higher court says the law means something different, or you get a really good attorney that tries to prove you did exactly what the court said the law means.

Two ways to change things.  Get a new law, or show the existing meaning is in violation of another law (ie a more important law, like the constitution).

Well DrB funny thing you mentioned the Constitution. That's where I was headed anyway .... #1 Know why the Initiative is not available at the Federal Level? Because of how the Constitution was passed into Law. It was passed via RATifyCation. First the ContinentalCongress passed Article VII which allowed 9 of the 13 states to form a quorum which allowed them to act as Agents of their Principles for the purpose of ratifying the Constitution. Then they disallowed the Initiatives' use in their newly formed Federal Government. 

Edited by solabeirtan

Several things here #1 your analogy is slightly flawed. Our Law was passed by a Ballot Initiative available here & 23 other States. A form of Direct Democracy not requiring the Legislature. which is much more effective and one of the few ways the  People can have a voice. Interestingly this is not Available at the Federal Level.

The analogy is spot-on.  The poster claimed that more people breaking the law will prompt the legislature to change it so fewer people can get hit.  The fact that the law was passed by initiative actually leans in my argument's favor.  For the law to be changed the legislature needs a super-majority.  Arguing that more people breaking the law will someone garner a super-majority to change it in favor of those breaking it is nonsense.  If the legislature was of the mindset to change a law because so many people break it then you would expect a change in the speed laws given that it would only require a simple majority.

However, if you think YOUR breaking the law will get the legislature to change it to favor you then knock yourself out.

There will always be those folks that wish to take the cautious side of any issue.  There are those that see a flaw and want to make the very expensive and well lawyered argument that will be required to possibly correct that flaw.  There are those that try to legislate solutions (or write voter initiatives), also a very expensive and time consuming route for those with the funding required to pull it off.  The MMMA cost MILLIONS to get on the ballot and Millions more to get the public motivated to go out and vote for it.

Decide which group you are in.  I am in the first group because I don't think it is worth the better part of a year's income, and a year of my life, to settle the question 'does secured mean locked' or many of the other VERY esoteric questions raised by unfunded and un-lawyered people in here.  It is not a battle I wish to devote time or resources to.  I don't have a problem taking the safe route and locking the grow.

There are issues that are worth fighting for.  The oil case for example.  I've backed up that with financial support and by offering my services for free as an expert consultant and witness.  I'll help fight it through the courts, not from the corner with a bullhorn.

Perhaps I am getting cynical.  I prefer to view myself as a realist.  I am a pretty bright fellow, I can read and understand laws, and I am very good in court.  But alone my impact is minimal.

But one thing I discovered in family court with my ex.  No matter how well you speak, no matter how good your research and presentation, if you go in without a lawyer and go up against the state lawyers and a court designed to collect money you will lose. This is confirmed by the fact that when I go in with a lawyer to fine tune my case and present it, I win and my rights are protected.  Yelling into a bullhorn is the same as going in to court without a lawyer- you have already lost when they call your case.  

To make the changes folks want made, to support the rights and provisions of the act we know are there requires playing the game better than they do.  That means lobbying, going to court, and having lawyers.  It is good to have the support of the community, but if you want to make a difference, you need to show a tangible expression of your support and support those who are working from within the system (to great success I might add, note that the registry wasn't opened to the cops- that didn't happen because someone held a rally).

Pick your battles, figure out where your impact is greatest (in person, with financial support to those taking the fight to court, with personal testimony combined with others before the new conditions panel, etc) and ACT.  Make the donation, go to Lansing, give your time, and organize.  None of us make that much of an impact as individuals, but as a part of a coordinated effort based on maximizing our contributions to the group effort by playing to our individual strengths we can take them on and win.

Dr. Bob

PS, if you think breaking the law because it is wrong will bring about change because they will get tired of arresting you and your friends eventually, I beg to differ.  

The ONLY reason we are seeing change now with 20 states and the DC is that there is enough scientific evidence, enough hatred of draconian laws, and enough PR going on to motivate the majority of the people of this country who have either personal or friend experience with cannabis to realize that the war on drugs is a colossal waste of resources resulting in lives being destroyed by an unnecessarily intrusive government to take action by GOING TO THE POLLS and supporting the well financed initiatives that are popping up on the ballot and being advertised in the media.

Those are not tasks accomplished with a bullhorn on a street corner.  They are written by lawyers and groups supported by the donations of hundreds of thousands of us regular Joes, and by getting ourselves and our friends to the polls on election day.

Edited by Dr. Bob

I included it here for convenience He said /\ /\ You said \/ \/

The analogy is spot-on.  The poster claimed that more people breaking the law will prompt the legislature to change it so fewer people can get hit.  The fact that the law was passed by initiative actually leans in my argument's favor.  For the law to be changed the legislature needs a super-majority.  Arguing that more people breaking the law will someone garner a super-majority to change it in favor of those breaking it is nonsense.  If the legislature was of the mindset to change a law because so many people break it then you would expect a change in the speed laws given that it would only require a simple majority.

However, if you think YOUR breaking the law will get the legislature to change it to favor you then knock yourself out.

Legislation vs Legislature

Main Entry: leg·is·la·tion 

Pronunciation: lej-schwa.gif-primarystress.gifslamacr.gif-shschwa.gifn

Function:noun

1: the action of making laws

2: the laws made by a legislator or legislative body

...nice try Counselor, keep up the good work!    

Edited by solabeirtan

To be fair, it's possible to find top of the line marijuana on Bud Trader for about $200-$225 an ounce.

You can find prices as low as $175, but for lower quality.  The medical legalization of marijuana has dropped the gray market prices closer to $200 an oz. than $300 an oz.

I can't feel sorry for someone who's grossing $3,200 a lb. at $200 an oz.

All while using the plants that are supposed to give the Patient access to marijuana at a reasonable price, avoiding their need for paying street prices.

The point of the MMMP and Caregiver program was missed by most of its participants.  Or at least it seems that way.

I just laugh at all the people that have to sell themselves short for 200.00.  LOL.  its not worth it at that point.  I have an ad on budtrader right now for a zip of Grape Stomper x Grape Stomper OG an exclusive elite no longer available in seed form. I get 285.00 from my patients every time.  And on BT it's up for 305.00 and it will be gone by tonight.

When you procure TRUE ELITE MASTER GROWN you get what your worth is.

Up grade to elites and or your skills and you will get your asking price.  This is not directed at anybody specifically just at the boat load of junk I see all over the Metro Area.

Edited by motorcitymeds