Couple Notes From The Hash Bash

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So on one hand you praise the new conditions hopefully getting approved possibly opening the program to 700000 more Michiganders butt accuse me of using the system because I am not as sick as you, I go to the VA, they are not recommending mm so I need a pot doc. You are lucky enough to have a real doctor to discuss mm treatments with, I do not as of yet.

Whatever man, maybe if I get the energy I will respond to the rest, I will tell you I would not be as courteous had you called me a lyer and user to my face.

I have never told anyone mm cures anything, only that I believe it does. Obviously the jury is still out on what it can and cannot do from lack of research.

You want to see my records, how about my purple heart. Pos

I would say it to your face any day of the week my friend.  Wouldn't even flinch.  Probably laugh in your face while I did it. >:-)

...., as I think it has the power to cure as well as treat.

I dunno, you tell me.

What is the difference between telling hundreds of people you believe it cures something(cancer was the going topic for the previous pages). and telling people it cures something?

Not sure of what fine line you are referring to in your statement.

Some of us actually have real serious health problems and NEED to see our doctors regularly.  I guess that isn't you.  I see my "pot doc" like once a month myself.  I have real issues and problems that need to be co managed with a physician. I can't just go take "advil" myself. It interacts with my other medications.  My doctor let me know.  I don't just need "a signature", I need healthcare and I get it.  My physician understands cannabis and how it can effect my multiple conditions and discuss ways to avoid of the side effects of cannabis and a plan to find a healthy regiment to find a better quality of life. 

I mean, I don't see hardly anyone dropping from the medical program in Washington.  Legalization is there.  *shrug*  Thousands of people still need physicians care and knowledge around using cannabis as a medicine.  People still need recommendations.  I think your view is very narrow, self serving, self righteous, naïve and an example possibly of people who are just "using" the program.

I dunno man. 

And, doctors cure nothing.  They can manage your healing and encourage recovery, but cure?  Not much so. The only "cures" for the most part exist within your own body.  Physicians and medicine merely assist. 

And no, I would never tell people at their most vulnerable time in life that I have a cure for their cancer.  I would be lying. As you are lying.  I don't exactly follow the line of false hope and empty promises.  Why not just pray the cancer away or use gypsum seed treatments?  People claim they cure cancer too! 

Fact is, there is not enough facts to support anyone saying the word "cure" when it pertains to cannabis and cancer.  It is nonsense to claim such and harmful at that. 

I mean, why are people dying left and right to cancer who are using cannabis to cure it?  Thousands  dying, but they used the cure?  I suppose you could blame the patient for dying or having reoccurring cancer as some have done right here on these forums.  Actually said it was the patients fault the cancer came back.  Yea.  Disgusts me.  I don't know how you "cure" people live with yourselves.

You can use cannabis as a co treatment in trying to manage cancer,... but "cure"?  Nonsense.

There is hope in the super-rich cbd strains, stay tuned, the research in Israel has been in progress for more than 30 years and they are on the cutting edge.  I don't know if it cures, helps to cure or what, what I do know is that it is some peoples greatest hope.

So your response is that you would laugh in my face and to continue on about something I admittedly know nothing about and had nothing to do with the conversation. Ok then Mal, you got me I totally agree that giving false hope, making unsubstantiated claims, and telling people they have the cure is reprehensible.

Now why have the number of patients not gone down in Washington State?

Do you think the fact that staying in the medical program gives you the right to have an unlicensed grow versus having to apply through the liquor board for one of the 60 they plan on issueing has anything to do with it?

Could the fact that patients there can possess 24 ounces versus the 1 recreational folks can posess have anything to do with it?

Maybe it is the fact that patients do not have to register with the state, recommendation only.

Washington has a terrible legalization law, you bet your donkey I would stay a patient there.

Pos

Edited by michaelscott

You can keep calling me a piece of shite all ya want,... makes no difference,... most people tend to use arrogant prick,... but hey, wtvr suits you,... I can back it up.

And cool,... so you agree it doesn't cure now?  and you were making unsubstantiated statements that is does cure? Even knowing you know better?

So what I said was right?

Ok.

Thanks.

So "recreational" guys are only staying in the medical marihuana program because of amounts?  Just as I referred to yourself as doing here in Michigan? W#hich ya got all bent about?

Wtvr man....

So "recreational" guys are only staying in the medical marihuana program because of amounts? Just as I referred to yourself as doing here in Michigan? W#hich ya got all bent about?

Wtvr man....

Ahh, think I mentioned grow rights and the lack of big brother as well. I am in the michigan medical marihuana program because:

I am qualified

I like the protection of the law

I accepted a request to become a caregiver from a family member

If these things are given under a new "recreational" law cya LARA, cya certification physician

Naive, eh I am feeling a little bit befuddled. Usually a better judge of character, at least I thought I was.

Anybody catch Prometheus lately,

" blip, glitch, lifeform........what the flower"

Edited by michaelscott

It is about legalization, or used to be.

Now it is about provisioning centers, as they clearly hijacked the proceedings.  When you have the A2 Guild, the A2 dispensaries, the Ypsi dispensaries so near by, it is obvious they took advantage of the opportunity.  Jamie is all over the board on his opinions.  Some hear one side of Jamie some days, others hear other sides on other days.  The bottom line for me is that as long as 4271 allows "cultivation" by dispensaries, and unlimited transfers between dispensaries, and sale of clones (should be seeds only), and they put themselves in a legal situation above any patient or caregiver.... well I will testify in opposition...

Same old boring speakers at HB with serious self interests presented that they wish to push.  Drew is a nice guy, but I can't stand the positions he and NPRA put forth.  Nothing personal, I just disagree with his viewpoint.

Which was my earlier point. The record is clear that Jamie, the A2 Guild, NPRA, and Mediswipe intend to marginalize home growing, and 4271 is their weapon of choice, along with local ordinances that are in question. This is not about legalization, but corporatization.

Edit: Oh yeah Charmie Gholsten? Told the crowd the state accepted PTSD and Parkinsons. Why do ignorant people spew stuff they don't even know about. LARA has not accepted anything from what I've been told. Just recommended from the panel.

She definitely did not say that.  She did mention those conditions along with many others that Cannabis helps with. 

Some of us actually have real serious health problems and NEED to see our doctors regularly.  I guess that isn't you.  I see my "pot doc" like once a month myself.  I have real issues and problems that need to be co managed with a physician. I can't just go take "advil" myself. It interacts with my other medications.  My doctor let me know.  I don't just need "a signature", I need healthcare and I get it.  My physician understands cannabis and how it can effect my multiple conditions and discuss ways to avoid of the side effects of cannabis and a plan to find a healthy regiment to find a better quality of life. 

I mean, I don't see hardly anyone dropping from the medical program in Washington.  Legalization is there.  *shrug*  Thousands of people still need physicians care and knowledge around using cannabis as a medicine.  People still need recommendations.  I think your view is very narrow, self serving, self righteous, naïve and an example possibly of people who are just "using" the program.

I dunno man. 

And, doctors cure nothing.  They can manage your healing and encourage recovery, but cure?  Not much so. The only "cures" for the most part exist within your own body.  Physicians and medicine merely assist. 

And no, I would never tell people at their most vulnerable time in life that I have a cure for their cancer.  I would be lying. As you are lying.  I don't exactly follow the line of false hope and empty promises.  Why not just pray the cancer away or use gypsum seed treatments?  People claim they cure cancer too! 

Fact is, there is not enough facts to support anyone saying the word "cure" when it pertains to cannabis and cancer.  It is nonsense to claim such and harmful at that. 

I mean, why are people dying left and right to cancer who are using cannabis to cure it?  Thousands  dying, but they used the cure?  I suppose you could blame the patient for dying or having reoccurring cancer as some have done right here on these forums.  Actually said it was the patients fault the cancer came back.  Yea.  Disgusts me.  I don't know how you "cure" people live with yourselves.

You can use cannabis as a co treatment in trying to manage cancer,... but "cure"?  Nonsense.

mmj is pretty much like any medication, the only dif is we have not had enough study's to show all that it can help manage and maybe cure, not all people can do oxci's or morphing, methadone,etc, I beleive the same for mm, it may not cure or even help some people, for some it just may take their mind off of it, for others it sure just may cure things, but there still is alot of people still on medications that are mm pt's because it does not help all of their ailments, I have always beleieved we all have something in us that causes cancer it just takes something to kick it in, I dont beleive mm is the cure all!  I do know that when I first started my pain meds that mj sure did kick that pain med in more than any one else I may have been sharing a dube with! when I was on methadone, schit weed got me stoned and not the guy next to me,

I honestly dont see anything wrong with trying multiple uses of mm to try and treat your ailments, like every one says, they dont believe any one has died from mm, Im not dead yet, Ive been on mj for 41 yrs now, hopefully my lungs are not the 1st to go lol, it always made me feel good!

I was an eligable pt when this law came in, so I got my card so I could use it legaly, sure I will admit to that, but all of my medical records will tell you im qualified to use mm as a medicine,

after I became legal I got a real bad cold or flu, im very suseptable to getting walking pnemonia when i get the flu, I smoke cigs also, well I read that it helps athsma, I have athsma, I couldnt smoke a cig I had such a chest cold or flu, I rolled up a joint, I could keep it in, a cig I couldnt, it cleared my lungs out pretty good when i used mm for my chest cold, I could not believe something I actualy smoked would make my lungs feel so clear,  the proof is in the pudding!

Im a pt/c.g if it becomes legal for all to use recreational im sure pts/c.g's will still have more rights than some one just doing it to chill, pt/c.g's should still be able to grow what they grow and have the same amount of cured product as we do now, other wise I could care less if its legal for all, yea alcohol was not allowed, do you realy think it did the u.s better making it legal? So many people die from alcohol, they dont even have to use it to die from it, some one else using it can run them over or kill them in other ways, that kinda stuff just dont happen to people that use mm.  I truly dont think people should go on long drives while smoking their meds, it does make you tired for the most part, but it usualy dont make you stupid or silly like young people act when they use it!  I cant stand seeing an 18yr old using mj and acting a fool!  I guess i may have acted the same when i was 9 yrs old smoking it, but I havent acted stupid on mj for many many yrs, now give me some shrooms and I will be one silly mofo lol and im not above doing a few either!

Peace

Jim

Which was my earlier point. The record is clear that Jamie, the A2 Guild, NPRA, and Mediswipe intend to marginalize home growing, and 4271 is their weapon of choice, along with local ordinances that are in question. This is not about legalization, but corporatization.

you keep missing the point though.... thats not what hash bash is about.  no hash bash is not about jaime or none of your imaginary boogey men. hash bash has been going on for 40 years and that i know of these people have been to one.

You are an idiot Ganja, plain and simple. If you cannot see what they were/are trying with 4271 I feel sorry for you. No, I really don't feel sorry for you, or pity you. You are too brain dead for all of that.  

4271 is going nowhere regardless.

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retar

Edited by SFC

Honestly the only reason I dont go any more is because its to far for me to drive for a day of partying, I would def need a sober driver lol

I cant stand even going down to macomb county, The traffic drives me nuts! Id rather be hear going around amish buggys! :horse:

Peace

Jim

That's why Norml rents out the entire Clarian hotel for the entire week end ..

That's why Norml rents out the entire Clarian hotel for the entire week end ..

Thanks for that lil tid bit, did ya happen to see my first c.g there?  mm ranch aka ron! if so it may be worth going down and back lmao! ive got something for him, and nope it dont include vasoline! but it does inclued a 12 inch foot!

Peace

Jim

Hello my name is Alysa Erwin and I am 16 years old. In 2011 I was diagnosed with stage 3 anaplastic astrocytoma.  We (my family and I) made the decision to use a cannabis concentrate.  The University of Michigan told us I was not likely to survive more than a couple of years and the cancer itself was inoperable because it was in a spider formation.  Last January I went for my regular MRI at the University of Michigan. All the tumors are gone.

http://www.gofundme.com/2hbpbs

Thanks for that lil tid bit, did ya happen to see my first c.g there?  mm ranch aka ron! if so it may be worth going down and back lmao! ive got something for him, and nope it dont include vasoline! but it does inclued a 12 inch foot!

Peace

Jim

I saw him somewhere .. I think on Monroe street. Could be wrong.

I saw a guy talking into a telephone handset .. with no wires plugged into it.

He looked like he was watching me and reporting to someone .. so I took his picture with my cell phone.

He ducked and I missed. Then he went away. After he took out one of his harmonicas ..

Guy was fast once he knew I was on to him ..