Law Enforcers Raid 22 Businesses, Homes And Warehouses Connected To Suspected Marijuana Grow Operations

They spend 7 Months for 736 marijuana plants, $221K seized in Monday's police raids.

I wonder if we could ever determine the total "tax"dollars spent for them (7 or 8 LEO agencies) to "seize" these funds and no one has been charged. Wow, 7 months. I bet it ran into the millions. What do you think?

Update:

Those taken into custody during the bust will be released pending the Michigan State Police Western Wayne Narcotics team investigation and possible charges. Their search warrants are being sealed and cannot be released, according to state police. 

The raids were the result of a seven-month investigation by federal, county and local police agencies, according to MSP, including the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms; the FBI; and the Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Office.

Other agencies included the Livonia Police Department, the Northville, Canton, Plymouth township police departments and the Western Wayne Special Operations Team.

Regards,

C

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130709/METRO08/307090107#ixzz2YfXI4nmT

Edited by c2288420

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was one of those TV commercials.  He only wanted 4 cans but then they had this super special (today only) for a case of 500 cans.  He couldn't pass it up. 

As he was dialing in, (in the next ten minutes, mind you), the offer got even sweeter.  He could now get an additional case of cans by just paying the separate shipping and handling charges.  He also was one of the first 100 callers so he got a discount on express shipping.  Man, what a deal!!

Great Reply Lol

The most ive ever run was 4 cases of butane, and I ran out of butane not material,  I dont do it unless it is worth my time, period, my time, not an income, I havent made cash on any mm product since this law came into effect,

I give all of my oil back to our lil community that are linked to me or my c.g thru the state!

And 4 cases of butane most def leaves you with over your limit until you get it extracted,,,nuff said, I guess i have a big mouth!

I have never claimed to be perfect, but i have said loose lips sink ships!  seems i have loose lips this morn!

Peace

Jim

Thanks Jim for sharing 

i will be right over

Bubble uses  H2O.

H2O = solvent.

The only thing I can think of as "solventless" would be a dry kief extraction with a tumbler machine.

keif hash is no where near as potent as bubble hash or bho! I mainly use bho for a nite time med, helps me sleep real well and I get some pretty kewl dreams!

Peace

Jim

Splitting hairs?  I'm just trying to point out to ya'l that think
"Rick Jones introduces legislation to ban concentrates made with solvents"

is not a problem.

Sorry.  Water is a solvent.  Go back to chemistry 101.   It's the first chapter in every chemistry book. 

is not a problem.

Sorry.  Water is a solvent.  Go back to chemistry 101.   It's the first chapter in every chemistry book. 

1 more time for ya. 

In the case of bubble hash, as has been noted by GregS, though water is a solvent, it is not with respect to resin glands. It does dissolve and wash away some water-soluble terpenes.

is not a problem.

And as such water hash is not protected under sec 4.

Old Ricky didn't even have to do it. Court of appeals took care of it.

is not a problem.

This whole uproar about "concentrates" is patently absurd. Obtaining the desired effects from using cannabis relies on the amount of the dose the patient consumes. The only reason for having concentrates is that one needs to consume much less of a dose of concentrates to receive the desired effect. It is possible, quite easy in fact, to achieve the same level of  medication from either concentrates or dried flower. It just requires the user to consume a little more flower which can be irritating to the throat and lungs. I don't know about anyone else here, but I have found that I reach a "plateau of highness" that doesn't seem to change regardless of how much cannabis I consume. In order to stay under my weight limits I had to consume an entire ounce of cannabis in one day. I reached a plateau and my state of mind didn't change from about bowl five to infinity.

This "concentrates" brouhaha is a red herring that "The Man" is currently peddling in order to stick another finger in the eye of patients.

This whole uproar about "concentrates" is patently absurd. Obtaining the desired effects from using cannabis relies on the amount of the dose the patient consumes. The only reason for having concentrates is that one needs to consume much less of a dose of concentrates to receive the desired effect. It is possible, quite easy in fact, to achieve the same level of  medication from either concentrates or dried flower. It just requires the user to consume a little more flower which can be irritating to the throat and lungs. I don't know about anyone else here, but I have found that I reach a "plateau of highness" that doesn't seem to change regardless of how much cannabis I consume. In order to stay under my weight limits I had to consume an entire ounce of cannabis in one day. I reached a plateau and my state of mind didn't change from about bowl five to infinity.

This "concentrates" brouhaha is a red herring that "The Man" is currently peddling in order to stick another finger in the eye of patients.

In medical terms, what you describe is self titration. Then there is the obvious fact that tolerance to intoxicating effects happens, and I would appreciate being correted if I am wrong, while the drug nonetheless continues to offer its therapeutic effects. In other words, there is no standard dose that is across the board efficient in all people at all times.

Edited by GregS

i also agree the grower sell the bud and take another bite  of the apple/money from the leaves 

• 2 weeks later...

I can say with certainty that these people were not street dealers. Admittedly they had no respect for the law requiring patients to be connected to one and only one caregiver but they worked with carded patients only. The self-righteous attitude some of you have taken is disgusting. I haven't seen comments this ugly even on the annarbor.com story. Seems not one person considered the fact that now there are many patients in Ann Arbor and around the state with nowhere to turn, like myself.

I can say with certainty that these people were not street dealers. Admittedly they had no respect for the law requiring patients to be connected to one and only one caregiver but they worked with carded patients only. The self-righteous attitude some of you have taken is disgusting. I haven't seen comments this ugly even on the annarbor.com story. Seems not one person considered the fact that now there are many patients in Ann Arbor and around the state with nowhere to turn, like myself.

i feel your pain and hope you find some soon there our still many left open around your area use google

thank you for your support

Ohhh no thats not true...... Havent you been keeping up? You do not exist....... There are NO PATIENTS in this state going without they all know someone. Just like the guy who got robbed and shot trying to procure meds........ I should not say that too loud as it may then be turned around to show how dangerous MMJ is, but I bet that guy would not have gotten shot at a farmers market or storefront...... Just sayin.

Edited by ozzrokk

How can you say this with certainty?

• 2 weeks later...

The grower/CGs targeted in this raid were growers with legal plant numbers, who were being raided for the 2nd time. Some 'new' growers had started selling to the same buyer as the growers raided in the first round, and thus became raidees in the second round.

darn! This Free Leonard gives great head! getting hard to type boo hoooo hhoooo.....

That one buyer was offing the weed to the same dispensaries targeted in the first raid. Both raids on the homes, businesses and warehouse, had one target: disps and their weed suppliers.

conclusion: to have the best chances of your door being beat down by a swat team swinging a warrant, sell to the guy who sells to disps.

yah, sign me up for that,bubba...

you're nuts, aren't yuh?

Edited by pic book