Simpson Oil Legal Or Not?

1joseph1

it just might be legal, dispensaries still carry medibles. they might be made with buds, not extract though. I would mix my rso with an edible recipe that also contains visible leaves and buds, its really a no brainer.

the thing is, don't for a minute think that a 1 pound brownie cake is not counted as 1 pound of cannabis. look in history, the law does not cook the impurities out to measure the active ingredients from heroin, cocaine, etc before they charge with the weight. Its instead calculated together. be smart with bud suckers, caramel bud drops, etc.

You have to realize that the COA really just said that you can't hide your overages in concentrates because it cannot be quantified that way.  I wouldn't have expected anything different than that. It was just a dose of reality for the sky pie idealists.

It's not going to matter at all if you toss some plant material in it. That would be a thing to do if you have totally missed the point of what the COA ruled.

If the courts ever do get a way to quantify oil in relationship to your legal 2.5 ounces you will find that you will be limited to such a small amount of oil that it would be laughable.

You have to realize that the COA really just said that you can't hide your overages in concentrates because it cannot be quantified that way.  I wouldn't have expected anything different than that. It was just a dose of reality for the sky pie idealists.

It's not going to matter at all if you toss some plant material in it. That would be a thing to do if you have totally missed the point of what the COA ruled.

If the courts ever do get a way to quantify oil in relationship to your legal 2.5 ounces you will find that you will be limited to such a small amount of oil that it would be laughable.

Hey Resto, good to see you back.

Negative sounding as ever and I am still glad to see you posting again :)

Rick Simpson is a conman that named something being produced for a thousand years after himself.  There is no such thing as Rick Simpson oil.  It's just hash oil.

Thats right!  Now its call phaq oil bawahahahaha!  What?  I just want to be a con man also :yahoo-wave:

Right on brother.

Yea

What else was Rick going to do with 100+ pounds and too lazy to clean it?

One man's(or woman's) negativity is another man's reality .... They both end up on the same page someday.

(edited to reflect on a post added before mine was posted).

I thought I ran you off of here!  what you doing back? :gym:

You ready to go another round? :bong2:

Nice to see ya back, I hope all is good with you and yours,

Happy Holidays!

Oh and no unfortunatly they took the oil's and butter's, tinctures, away from us at this time, I guess my 90 yr old grandma is gonna have to smoke a joint on her porch, she dont allow smoking in her house, only medibles!  what would the voters think?

Peace

crazy thing is, we don't even know if was the naptha, his dirty mixing stick, or cannabis that helped his group. Naptha residue has been mentioned in the treatment in some skin diseases, but ingesting it is nuts.

COA opinion in Carruthers says NO.

Please stop calling it rick simpson oil!!!

He makes oil with Naptha... anyone ever use naptha

to make honey/hash/canna oil b4? YUCK

edit spelling

• 2 weeks later...