Shiawassee P A Wants To Plea Bargain

grassmatch, cant you make your own thread where you hate on patients and leave king's thread alone? ehe

heres the case link. the supreme court also heard people v kolanek at the same time, so they put both cases into one opinion.

http://courts.mi.gov/Courts/MichiganSupremeCourt/Clerks/Recent%20Opinions/11-12-Term-Opinions/142850-Opinion.pdf

thanks for the link tpain,

but dig this;

Advanced Member

• photo-thumb-35225.jpg?_r=1385263412
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:19 PM

This just blows my mind !     Does "They" mean the prosecutor, or your attorney and the prosecutor?

I am so sorry you have been plagued by these Nazi's and their agenda. I hope this ends favorably, and soon for you.

hang in there man.

Kingpinn, on 08 Jan 2014 - 09:32, said:snapback.png

Just got off phone with my attorney Matt Able. They want me to plea for a misdemeanor. Just so they can say I'm guilty of something.

grassmatch, cant you make your own thread where you hate on patients and leave king's thread alone? ehe

heres the case link. the supreme court also heard people v kolanek at the same time, so they put both cases into one opinion.

http://courts.mi.gov/Courts/MichiganSupremeCourt/Clerks/Recent%20Opinions/11-12-Term-Opinions/142850-Opinion.pdf

Hating on patients?  wtf are you talking about. that post clearly states my support for Kingpinn.

Another poster here claimed he was set up, and I asked for explanation. what does that have to do with hating on patients in this thread? I ask for clarification, and you call me a hater?

I'm free to ask anything I want, and you are free to make your own thread where you can attack others asking for clarification. Its a fking public forum, nobody owns thread real estate here.

I see. was this when they defined our outdoor growing options for us?

I wish nozy neighbors would just mind their own business. I moved out to the country thinking resolve, aint so.

edit for; GM thanks Resto for the awesome help today !

At the time he was. They have changed the rules since, which proves he was .....

Edited by grassmatch

I think that is pertinent Jim, and consider that comparing any likenesses of this case to any other is a valuable discussion to have. It takes nothing from Larry, but leans on his experience.

I under stand, im sure king pin's face is hurting from smiling so much, im sure in fact possitive he is not happy with how much it cost him in $ and and mind torture and just not liking some one else to be in charge of your imediate future! I can relate, I once had 2 10 yr fellony's I was totaly worrying about for quite a while, I wish I would have listened to my attny, I got off just like he said I would, and it was worth the 5k it cost me. that was 26 yrs ago, im still happy lol!

Peace

Well i told some my people to listen tonight that I would be on the show that kind of makes me out to be the fool right . Kind of a liar not happy zap not happy. Maybe in a few days ill be happy but im not happy now. Thanks for making me out to be a liar. Wont happen again soon i'm sure of that

Edited by Kingpinn

Thanks Jeff Take care be safe

Larry King The Bullie Beater

You are a true warrior.There are not many of us.People seem to always take the plea deal.When you are right your right.I admire your will to fight to the end.You are the victim to a broken system.