Secret Ways To Avoid Marijuana Arrests

trichcycler

"most of the people who read these forums are intelligent respectful adults."

Are we reading the same forums? It was not so very long ago that folks here, and most especially mods, censored pertinent discourse , insisting that these same people were somehow unable to distinguish schit from shinola. There are those who continue to live down to expectations and never fail to disappoint, some much more than others.

Many of these issues have been hashed and rehashed. Little remains but to beat a dead horse. The law has been and is continuing to be changed from the peoples' law to accommodate commercial interests. Talk about the same old tired issues is getting, well, old and tired. Shall we evolve with changes on the ground?

It remains to be seen why patients are waiting. I believe the change in the forms has something to do with it. I'm absolutely positive it's not a 'mistake on the forms'. That possibility has been eliminated. LARA is dropping the ball by not letting folks know what is going on in a timely manner with things that are this important to health and freedom.

thats NOT true rest - stop tying to scare people.

you have protections under section 8 the very minute the doctor signed your recommendation.

LARA only verifies information... it is up to the applicant to ensure it is correct.

you are protected according to each section of the act as i clearly stated above.

ok in my first yr it was taking like 90 days or longer to get your card, I was on probation, as soon as my 21 days were up I started using mm, Before I did, I sent a copy of all of my paper work to my p.o, I than started using my mm and not so much the methadone and xanax I was allowed to use on probation,,,,my p.o got my first urine screen with thc in it and violated me, I had to go in front of judge, he asked if used mj and why, I showed him my paper work, he read thru it and said, How do I know you have not been denied and are only using the paper work to save your self,  I told the judge that last I checked it was taking at least 3 1/2 months to get you plastic card, he counted down from when my check was cashed and went as far  as 100 days, he told me to fax or show my hard card by the 100 day mark or show up for jail, I got my card I faxed it and was allowed to use my mm on probation the rest of my term!

That was in alpena and sorry I dont rember the judges name or even the lady probation officer, but she was pissed and the judge did not care?

Peace

after reading this, I was like "wow, way to go dude !"

ok in my first yr it was taking like 90 days or longer to get your card, I was on probation, as soon as my 21 days were up I started using mm, Before I did, I sent a copy of all of my paper work to my p.o, I than started using my mm and not so much the methadone and xanax I was allowed to use on probation,,,,my p.o got my first urine screen with thc in it and violated me, I had to go in front of judge, he asked if used mj and why, I showed him my paper work, he read thru it and said, How do I know you have not been denied and are only using the paper work to save your self,  I told the judge that last I checked it was taking at least 3 1/2 months to get you plastic card, he counted down from when my check was cashed and went as far  as 100 days, he told me to fax or show my hard card by the 100 day mark or show up for jail, I got my card I faxed it and was allowed to use my mm on probation the rest of my term!

That was in alpena and sorry I dont rember the judges name or even the lady probation officer, but she was pissed and the judge did not care?

Peace

good thing that card came in the nick of time !

I was on the phone with melissa at least once a week, it was at that time when they were saying the machine that made the card was out of plastic or ink lol, I dont remember, but when I called the number I was given mellisa answered it every time, and she was very helpful, she told me my paper work went thru and as soon as the card machine is up I will get my card, I got it around the 90 day mark, I had a whopping 10 days to spare!

I read and have talked to alot of you folks, things are not as bad as some make it out to be, and things are as bad as some make it out to be, we are all on the same side, we need to stick together and not let our program that the people voted for screw us, it is to help us pt and c.g's first and foremost, their will always be mistakes made by humans and computers.  we need to make sure they are corrected!

Peace

• 3 weeks later...