I Say Put Boots On The Ground!

:)  Dam that auto correct hu?

what ever happened to our english teacher who always tried to correct our spelling?  cavlector?  did he change is name or get banned?  Im thinking a few peeps that used to be in here got a time out and never came back,,,,,sissy's!  I always came back when I was allowed (like a bad penny),,,,,I did hang out in a site that some one made for me back in the j.c days lol so a few of us hung there and built a bond, I feel I still have that bond with the main 4 of us and of course the guy who made the site lol!

I hope you all had a good time teasing me on my spelling rotglmfao!  I was laughing with you laughing at me bawahahahaha!

I hate auto correct and dont use it lol.

Peace

Has anyone here watched the show Damages? Season 4 starred John Goodman, as the owner of a mercenary for hire service. One of his employees was part of an illegal mission in Iraq. Goodman doesn't want the truth to get out. So his character, ships the employee to the Middle East, has his men dress up like terrorists, and film themselves beheading him. It was all staged to gain support for a war that he was planning on making a lot of money from. I'm not saying that's happening here, but the parallels are undeniable, and it was released in 2011.

Edited by slipstar059

I'm also not in anyway giving support to the violence that seems never ending in the M.E. Imagine being a child in a country, where your only crime was being born too close to a major source of the worlds oil.

When weapons manufacturers stamp bible verses on the butts of rifles, it validates the idea of a "holy" war, and we all lose, while they quietly sit in the background reaping profits from weapons sales.

War, and murder, shouldnt be something that makes any organization more money.

Edited by slipstar059

Thank you slip,I will check that out. So would that be as offensive as yelling out lala Akbar before you set off your suicide bomb? Even the a-bomb had a name. Both my nephews in trashganistan named their rifles,as most servicemen do. Their rifles saved their lives..............................

Edited by jointedone

At the end of the model number on Trijicon's ACOG gun sight, you can read "JN8:12," a reference to the New Testament book of John, Chapter 8, Verse 12, which reads:

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

would have been nice if the company would have kept religion out of this war

Thank you slip,I will check that out. So would that be as offensive as yelling out lala Akbar before you set off your suicide bomb? Even the a-bomb had a name. Both my nephews in trashganistan named their rifles,as most servicemen do. Their rifles saved their lives..............................

Yes they're both offensive, but one leaves a message behind with it. When the scopes get dumped, and left behind, the bible verse gets left with it, then their fundamentalists have physical evidence that this is a holy war, when they're recruiting for their own personal agendas.

As for the deleted comment, if telling people with differing opinions to "get out" worked, my people would be living in a world of untouched splendor, instead of huddled together, living in squalor and suffering from alcoholism.

Yes they're both offensive, but one leaves a message behind with it. When the scopes get dumped, and left behind, the bible verse gets left with it, then their fundamentalists have physical evidence that this is a holy war, when they're recruiting for their own personal agendas.

As for the deleted comment, if telling people with differing opinions to "get out" worked, my people would be living in a world of untouched splendor, instead of huddled together, living in squalor and suffering from alcoholism.

Every see those burial mounds of the 'tall white' people who lived here before the Indians? Mass graves. Wonder who killed them?

I also have family members that are, and were soldiers, I support their decisions to try to better themselves, and protect their country, I don't support the decisions of their bosses to send them to a war that has no effect on our country, besides protecting the supply of oil.

We don't even get to see the financial benefits, when we pulled out of Iraq, the price of gas at the pump, didn't drop a cent. Why are we spending so much money on war, when we could be using tax dollars, to help the people at home? If you want to see waste, view the last vice video I posted.