Hartwick And Tuttle Amicus Briefs Filed On Behalf Of Mmma And Cpu

• 2 weeks later...

Because we are going down the wrong road... Now the lawyers wana make all the patients pains IRRELIVANT BECAUSE WE ARE ABOUT TO WIN!!!! Registration goes to NIL as soon as section 8 is real, you all know this and will agree in a few months.

section 8 does not cover family members. according to the COA which was not reversed by msc in mazur.

bob won a sec8 in 2009. the first one maybe?

The Michigan Appeals Court ruled Wednesday the state's medical marijuana law cannot be used retroactively to save people from cannabis charges.

The court reversed a decision by a Tuscola County judge who had dismissed charges against a man caught with nine marijuana plants and "drug paraphernalia," reports the Grand Haven Tribune.

Keith Campbell said he was using marijuana for medicinal purposes, but the bust occurred in 2007, a year before Michigan's medical marijuana law took effect.

The state court allowed that there are defenses to possessing pot if it is used to ease illness, but noted that there is nothing in the law allowing it to be applied retroactively.

http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2010/07/michigan_court_medical_marijuana_law_isnt_retroact.php

Well if you count this case then maybe or maybe not i met him at the C.O.A court house 

• 2 weeks later...

edit: apparently i saw this last year and saw it again so i'm reposting it. hah

the court of appeals says the MMMA supersedes the federal law.

page 7 of people v hartwick coa opinion:

Because the MMMA is a limited statutory exception to the general, federal,

and state prohibition of marijuana

i wonder if you could use the number of errors in a coa opinion to discredit that same opinion in court? hmmm

edit: apparently i saw this last year and saw it again so i'm reposting it. hah

the court of appeals says the MMMA supersedes the federal law.

page 7 of people v hartwick coa opinion:

i wonder if you could use the number of errors in a coa opinion to discredit that same opinion in court? hmmm

I do remember one time when the C.O.A handed down a ruling that lasted only one day that people could transfer cannabis and then they revised it