Flint Citizens Want Snyder’S Head; Gov. Begs Obama For Help

Norby

It could also rest if I banned the three of you, apparently. Not sure which way I'd prefer here. You see the problem, I hope?

Well if you aren't going to ban anyone, Fuk You! :)

Really, me and grass and Suneday are just as bad as resto and bb?  If that's the case it's only because we have views you don't want to hear.  Not cause we start shiit.  Look over everything, it's all still there.  Look and see who is the first to call names, completely dis peoples info with no backing except "I don't believe you.  Look who brings articles of current news and research to the site.  I could write up an equation with relative assignments of scores for certain posts and we could avg for the different amounts of time each member has been present and we could use snopes or look up all the claims made by each member and come up with a score for each one.  It'd be tedious. Or you could randomly pick a few threads like this and see who starts things.  You could alos look up likes on these calling out posts and see if anyone likes bb and restos posts when these arguments start.  This would show a score card with the people most active on the site who use these like buttons. 

Personally I couldn't care less.  I'll be here as much as I want anyway whether people who see things different than I come after me.  And it will be according to the joy and info I get out of this place.  It sucks that they ran some really informative people out of here over testing or whatever other view it is that they can't handle but the people who shout the most usually are the least happy so let them wallow in it.

I think we need to get the Detroit experts on video explaining how they knew what Flint pipes needed and the Flint experts ignored it/them. I think there was some politics in play. Did Flint emergency manager want to cut off Detroit from the funds for the water? Did the Flint experts ever talk with the Detroit experts?

Snyder  appointed  a Democrat  as an Emergency  Manager    Then Snyder  ordered him to cut cost  by all means , So the EM  switched the water to save money  That switch contaminated the water supply,   And Snyder  knew the water was bad  they have the emails to prove this  he just thought it would go away  , Now the lead  is going to cost us BILLIONS , Brain dead kids  drawing  SSI

. I will not be responding, beabutt. Resto will be home with the mcdonalds and monster energy soon. Hang tight.

suneday11, on 19 Jan 2016 - 12:54 PM, said:

^ proof. i want proof. or science. without them you are not credible. where are the facts? did you make that up?

I will be waiting for my Fish Sandwich.

This is obviously an attempt by Snyder sympathizers to get the thread killed.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

I have never asked anyone to be banned, although I have been banned twice.

The more voices the better, we all add color to the rainbow.

Edited by beourbud