Hartwick Was Sentenced To 2-40 Years. Wtf?

t-pain

right , i remember you told me that about the prosecutor showed the jury something and it had medical marijuana on it.

so the jury says guilty, after knowing its a medical marijuana case.

judge gives hartwick 2-40 YEARS.

hartwick never sold anything except to his 5 patients, never ran a disp, no guns, no pills, nothing but a family man in his own house that he lived in. no pole barns, no 40lbs laying around. just those 72 plants and 6 cut stalks. no bags of edibles, nothing in his trunk.

oh and one stinking dirty lying guilty of purjury former oakland county detective marc ferguson.

right , i remember you told me that about the prosecutor showed the jury something and it had medical marijuana on it.

so the jury says guilty, after knowing its a medical marijuana case.

judge gives hartwick 2-40 YEARS.

hartwick never sold anything except to his 5 patients, never ran a disp, no guns, no pills, nothing but a family man in his own house that he lived in. no pole barns, no 40lbs laying around. just those 72 plants and 6 cut stalks. no bags of edibles, nothing in his trunk.

oh and one stinking dirty lying guilty of purjury former oakland county detective marc ferguson.

Thank you i think you covered it well

I just hope other will finely " NO " it's not legal to grow cannabis in this State yet 

No he said the words medical marihuana to the jury but only because the prosecutor messed up and the judge had to let it into Court it's a long story and am not the one to be posting it all and i am not good on the Keyboard 

you have my phone # if you want to call sometime i will tell it all 

come onto my Podcast Bob. Would love to share this info.....

the only weight i see mentioned from the prosecutors is this

http://courts.mi.gov/Courts/MichiganSupremeCourt/Clerks/Documents/briefs-archive/2014-2015/148444/148444AeBrfCorrected.pdf

When asked, Defendant denied that there was any other marijuana in the house, but Det.

Ferguson found several dried marijuana plants hanging in the closet of another bedroom (10b-1 lb).

Further, in Defendant's bedroom, Det. Ferguson found six mason jars full of marijuana, weighing a total of 118 grams. He also found a shoebox full of dried marijuana inside the freezer (12b). Defendant stated that he was a caregiver for patients who used medical marijuana (13b, 19b).

A lot of what Hartwicks problem with the Judge was the Judge mentioning over 1200 phone text messages(taken out of context) that had some reference to the meds his father was taking . I believe the Judge thought he was selling Oxy's also . 

Not to mention an absent lead detective Ferguson . 

A lot of what Hartwicks problem with the Judge was the Judge mentioning over 1200 phone text messages(taken out of context) that had some reference to the meds his father was taking . I believe the Judge thought he was selling Oxy's also . 

Not to mention an absent lead detective Ferguson . 

I believe the Judge thought he was selling Oxy's also << i do agree she may have thought that but their was no proof of it and it was not even right for the Judge to think that as you know because you where their with me that day Thanks for coming i wish more  people would start going to these Court dates.

I still believe it does make a difference when a Court room is filled with like minded people supporting others i go as often as i can with help from people like you knucklehead Bob  and my friend Keith.

i do have to say this case made me the most upset of all the ones i've been too over all the 8 years i've been going